Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Vote_lcapA Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Voting_barA Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Vote_lcapA Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Voting_barA Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Empty
PostSubject: A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN)   A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:18 am

((OOC: Due to him being busy irl making him unable to get on the site a lot right now SN and I rped through the means of skype so he could rp with me on his phone. This is the rp leading up to them coming to the tower. There is also a part where Hotwire is involved, I needed to rp with him briefly over skype to  continue the rp so that's in here too.

As posts are sent I will be sending them over skype to SN so he can reply on there for me to send up here with my reply  so this thread can continue though when ever he can he will try to post in here himself without my help. For those wondering why we dont just wait until hes free, it is because we need this thread to finish and be made for plot reasons before I can bring miley out of her coma and we dont want to have to wait any longer or put this off anymore due to irl issues.

Due to the rp leading up to them coming to the tower being so long I will put it in a spoiler and leave out of the spoiler the part where they arrive so if you don't want to read through all of the rp leading up to their arrival then you can just skip to the part you need to know to reply to but if you want to read the rp then feel free to look in the spoiler.))

Spoiler:

Right about when Jenny said they were to arrive the titans would hear a knock at the door with the two waiting to come in, Jenny knew that Hotwire said he would rig up the elevator but she wanted to knock to avoid issues starting with other titans that didnt know they were coming cause it could cause some if the titans she didnt know saw them walking around inside if hotwire hadnt told them they were to get visitors soon yet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN)   A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Meta had been informed by Hotwire that Jenny would be coming to the tower, bringing a guest to visit Miley. Jenny was fine, but Meta wanted to make sure that the other guy wouldn't do anything bad while here, but he supposed that he was probably just there to visit Miley. Meta didn't know Miley well, but he had still visited her every now and then, even if it was just to see if anything happened so that people who were closer to Miley could be informed.

As Jenny knocked on the door, Meta came over to answer the door Hey there, we've been expecting you. He got out of the way to let them in, looking Zack over to see if he had any weapons and looking to Jenny, he hadn't really seen her since she had left, he didn't know what to say, or even if he should say anything.
Back to top Go down

A Guest For The Girl In The Coma (Titans/SN)
Page 1 of 1