Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Its a zoo (open) Vote_lcapIts a zoo (open) Voting_barIts a zoo (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Its a zoo (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 am

Xeno was out exploring again. He wasn't sure where he was but it was almost morning. As he came out of the sewers his nose was assaulted by many different smells. He couldn't identify the vast majority of them. But some of them smelled familiar to deer. There were rodents somewhere. As he wandered about this place, his eyes locked on one of the deer like beings. It was in an extremely large enclosure, the second it saw him it ran. Recognizing Xeno's shape instinctually. He let it run for a bit, then decided he was hungry enough for a chase. He picked up his gait, then after a few steps launched into the air with a loud [b"swoosh"[/b] as air rushed in where his body had been moments ago. He jumped a good thirty feet, clearing the walls of the enclosure easily and landing neatly on the other side. He then took of into what was a rather slow run for him. He sprang once the deer ran into a brush pile, quickly catching up and thrusting his tail through the deer like creatures skull while holding onto its horns. It was an Ibex. Compared to what he had eaten lately it was a feast.

As he walked out of the enclosure the alien looked about and began exploring. Avoiding the workers of course. Looking at all the other animals. Not any payed attention to him, the deer he attacked must've been from the wild or something because he rest had no idea what danger was. But he was full now, if slightly annoyed by all the noise and sound of the zoo. He had just exited the reptile exhibit when he heard a loud dinging and many excited voices.

He ran and jumped into yet another enclosure. He quickly ran into cave that was conveniently placed inside. he climbed onto the ceiling and sat there. After about an hour of staying still the place outside was even more packed, which Xeno could "See" using echolocation. He finally got tired and lowered and was immediately slapped by some immense paw. As he looked up, only slightly phased by the strike despite its power, he saw a Tiger.

Of course to him this was just some violent immense cat. As it lunged at him he grabbed it and snapped its neck quickly. Problem solved. He then wrapped his tail around it and threw it out of the cage. As he walked out he realized he had over done it, the creature had crashed through the plexi-glass wall. breaking not the plastic but the wall holding it. Several people were scrambling away from the body of the tiger. Xeno felt a small poke at his shoulder as a dart collided with him and quickly fell to the side. He looked at the man who shot it. He was terrified, especially as Xeno raced up to him and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him into the hair, then impaled him, through the chest.

This place was getting too crowded for Xeno's liking and as screams rang through the area he decided that it was time to leave. He made a beeline for the exit yet stopped as someone stepped in his way and faced him. Clearly challenging the Xenomorph, who promptly stood up an shrieked at the person. He was not to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 am

Yet this was a trifling situation. For you see through Xenos actions he attracted one of the zoo's customers in a city full of heroes. As it would turn out he got the exact hero that was meant to stop things like him. Mark Rowan aka Teen Or Blue Lantern and Nighthawk had decided to visit the zoo that day and as his ring reported mass fear all around him he quickly found the source of it in the form of a creature dashing across the zoo towards the exit. This zoo is great they've even got some exotic aliens. I wonder how hard it was to get papers for it though? A rather sarcastic comment filled the teens head as he dropped his cotton candy and switched into his superhero uniform. Then flew over the beast and dropped down right in front of it in a kneeled position. TheXenomorph shouldve been easily able to see and detect the blue lantern due to his aura manically flowing about him as he spoke while rising up. "Let's see. Ring's telling me your a nasty one. Acid blood and everything huh? Not to mention pretty far from home. Why don't you just come with me little guy and I'll see if we can get you transported somewhere in outerspace where you can kill all the game you want without freaking out the general population." Mark had only sensed the mass fear. He wasn't aware of the human body or his demands might have been a let less corgile.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Mark may not have known this but Xeno didn't have a real home planet. As a genetically engineered creature his only home had been a ship, a ship which monlonger existed except for space dust. And who was he calling "little guy"? Xeno towered over this human, as he did with all humans. They were the little ones. The blue person wasn't even the tallest thing Xeno had run into. He was pretty average really. Who did he think he was blocking Xeno's escape, he would learn soon enough.

Xeno went down on all fours, then letting out a high out pitched shriek, raced towards the man. Using all 80 miles per hour of his speed. He then would leap over the teen lantern, looking as though he was it gonna hit the teen, but xeno's tail stayed on target, if the teen lantern didn't move it would hit him sideways, bludgeoning his ribcage to his collar bone. Much harder than a punch due to xeno's weight and exoskeleton.

You see Xeno had no desire to go to another planet. This place was nice, it was his home. Even if the next planet was much better, it would still be different and though Xenonwas intelligent. Due to a lack of teaching or mentoring he was still quite instinctual. One of those instincts was studing with what's familiar. Just like any other animal would. So by trying to move Xeno, Teen lantern had gotten into Xeno's territory, challenged him and then threatened him. Nit the best first impression ever.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 pm

"Here we go." As Xeno charged at The blue lantern he opened fire upon the alien with his power ring; blue lasers zipped past The Xenomorph's body and each shot of hard light missed!? Whoa, this thing is fast! Then before Mark knew it had lunged over him and the Lantern ended up making a very rookie mistake. He was focusing his mind on the target, watching the monstrous creature's body fly above him and was aiming to knock it out of the sky with a large blast of hope, but ended up paying the price for dividing his focus when Xeno's tail grazed the side of his ribs.

Luckily, TL had noticed at the last second With his peripheral vision and subconsciously wished to strengthen that area of his aura shielding, but it was not enough. The lance like limb nearly skewered him and left a deep gash right in his rib cage area making it hard to breathe and knocking over to hero, S well as bleeding him out. "AAaaahhhh!!" Immediately after hitting the floor Mark enshrouded himself in a bubble shield but his hope was dwindling now that he had been tagged. The shield would weaken soon enough and be able to be broken through as easily as a sledgehammer through concrete. This wasn't a good situation for teen lantern.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Xeno felt satisfaction flow through him as he heard the young human cry out and felt a harsh thump as the tail ran into Tl. Xeno had banked on this human under estimating him. Almost everyone automatically assumed he wasn't sentient. The rat of his species, though they were rare, were not. Of course, they weren't the first of the species. He was. Either way Xeno had proved to clever for the boy and he was paying for it in blood. Literally. "{I don't want- I Won't leave!}" he sent forcefully into Teen Lanterns mind.

Xeno took his time getting back to the boy. Pondering this and solidifying the guess that he had been underestimated. He now knew that near everyone would assume he was an animal. Like the man with the tranquilizer gun, and like him they would meet their end at Xeno's claws and tail. Xeno strode up to the bubble then went back to his hands and feet. He cocked his head at the boy. Seeming curious for a moment, then his tail crashed down on the barrier. It wasn't hard enough to break it. But instead of glancing, or the tip of his tail dulling. The tail stayed on, didn't even bounce. Keeping it's pin point accuracy. He was curious about this barrier. What it was, how it worked. "{What...is this?}" he sent to Teen lantern.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 am

As Mark sat up while grabbing his side he immediately sent out a locator beacon to the Nighthawks, Titans, and anyone else he could think of. He definitely needed back up on this one. It was also at that point Xeno communicated with him via telepathy...WAIT! This thing's sentient!? That was indeed a shock to TL and as his tail collided with the barrier Mark winced a bit with an eye shutting as he really struggled to keep the barrier from faltering. He just wasn't feeling good about his odds at the moment, especially since he knew it could think about more than eating him now. However, he kept some hope alive, hope that someone would save him. "It's the energy of hope, here why don't you take a CLOSER LOOK!" As the Blue Lantern spoke out now he exerted more of himself into doubling the size of said shielding in an instant, which would in turn knock Xeno back, who was in too close quarters with it and would probably be caught off guard. Meanwhile, a sweat drop ran down the Nighthawk's forehead, someone needed to come and back him rather quick.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 pm

paige was staring at her new communicator that she had recently gotten she wore her costume as she layed on her bed. She had been waiting for something to do so she figured why not a mission or something. She narrowed her eyes as she stared then suddenly her comunicartor went off. She checked where the signal came from then flew out her window shutting it behind her.

when she arived at the secene she saw teen lantern she remebered him from her past encounter with butterfingers. She then flew down to him.

"Hey I'm Zondra Valexii a new Titan now let me in before creatcher of the night over there gets back over here."

as Teen lantern would let Paige in she would then duble the sheilding with an extra layer of her own sheilding allowing TL to remove his own sheilding if he wanted. She would then lay TL flat so she could see the wound and bein to heal it with her powers the best she could she wasn't that good at healing yet so it would take awhile.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Hope? What was hope? While xeno's vocabulary had significantly expanded since his arrival on earth henhadnt encountered that word. Not once. Leaps it was because he was so good at destroying hope. He had heard the word hate several times. He had even figured out the word fear. After wondering what it was that made most humans ran away from him screaming. They were scared, same reason that the zoo was now next to empty. As the shield expanded it hit Xeno who quickly started flying through the air and crashed into the reptile room. Almost as fast as he went in, he was out. Not a scratch on him.

He quickly jumped over to the body of the, now dead, zoo guard, he took the gun and then jumped over to barrier and crashed down on too of it, hitting hard with the butt of his gun. He then hit the shield with his tail. Much harder this time. With several hundred pounds of force focused on a single point. It would feel like an rhino was dropped on the shield. As he went flying back he took the gun and fired the currently chambered tranquilizer dart and then threw the gun at the two. Now angered. Blue lantern should've bought more time, now xeno wasn't going to let up. This new girl wasn't goig to change a thing. No one challenged him on his feeding ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

After healing BL Paige stood up and grabed BL puting him over her shoulder. Paige then made a small er buble around the two of them and flew off and placed BL somewhere safe and hidden then flew back over to here xeno was and pulled out her shword making is blade from blue energy.

"So tell me can you speack elglish or at least under stand it cause I need to know that if I make fun of you that you'll understand them or else itll be no fun."

Paige smirked under her mask and got in a fighting poisition showing she was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

She was leaving, bout time. The blue man hadn't stood up long and she wouldn't have either. Xeno began to leave, but then, against his guess and against all logic she came back. Stupid girl. She should've taken a good listen to her instincts, then followed them. He was the predator, she was the ignorant, thick skulled prey. Well, she was about to wish she was thick skulled, especially when he broke her skull wide open. To late for her now. He stood up and walked towards her calmly, but once within 10 feet his tail would sweep to the side and try to grab her leg. He would then dash forward with a slash at her stomach.

She shouldn't have taunted him. Xeno dispised taunting, ecpeaially from such a small, scrawny human. Though her ears were a bit different. It made no difference, she was mince meat. The sword didn't pose much of a threat, cutting him could be just as dangerous as leaving him uncut, he knew thY once cut he could fling his acid towards things, easily causing third degree burns, repeatedly it could cause severe injury. Especially to the eyes.

As soon as his combo was finished he would drop down to all fours, hissing loudly, then sweep his tail at waist height of the girl. Though it wouldn't impale her if it hit, this part of his tail was merely the armored and blunt section, lucky her. But if it contacted it was sure to throw her a good 10 feet away, easily.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Paige saw him about to attack then made a shield around her blocking bot his attacks. after his attacks he got down on all fours Paige then ran at him holding her sword in the air leaving her waist exposed then his tail hit her. Paige then was flung into a a small food stand. She was flung so hard the inpact broke the stand Paige layed on top of the ruble of the stand but wasn't too hurt.

"Boy am I glad I'm wearing armor."

Paige then held her hand straight out and shot a series of energy bolts at xeno(for futcher refrence they do knowback and slashing damage) Paige then would slowly climb out of the ruble puting way her sword knowing from that last hit going up close right now wouldn't be the best idea. She then pulled out her two pistols and readyed them for battle as they would begin to glow.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:04 pm

She didn't seem very hurt. Good, she might last longer than that weird blue man. Though Xeno knew he wouldn't take to much damage. He was an 8 foot tall genetically engineered bioweapon. She was a little girl. Even though he didn't typically attack children, she started it. She was honking to have to deal with it. He wouldn't try to kill her, unless he got carried away. Then she might want to be more careful. If his current attacks weren't hurting her. He'd just have to hit harder and faster. Not at full strength, he didn't want to wear her out that fast.

As the blasts came he quickly ducked under them, only taking a glanicing blow to the shoulder, his claws dug in and kept him from moving any more than slightly. He then stood and walked towards the girl as she drew out her pistols. He hissed slightly, but it didn't matter, pistols weren't of much danger to him. Many guns weren't. Then suddenly dashed forward leaping at her with immense speed, flaws outstretched towards her chest plate. Ready to tear it to shreds. His tail ready to defend against attacks all the while.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

As xeno leaped at her Paige run at him then slid on the ground. she was amall enough to easly get under him. As she slind under him she shoot quickly at his under side. The bullets would be made od light blue energy and be alot stronger than a regular bullet and the attacks and hit would be more foucused on one spot unlike her bolts and would do alot more slashing and cutting damage than knock back. As paige would finish sliding under him she would then quickly get up and be ready for his next attack.

"You know it doen't matter how strong you are if you can't hit your opponet you have no chance at deafeting your opponet."

Paige loved that saying she usullay followed that line alot she has even made up for her lack in speed of runing or dodging some attacks with her energy sheild the only problem now would be her remebering not to take it down so fast or shell be flung into another stand again.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 pm

As she dropped down xeno couldn't help but feel satisfied, much better than the blur man. But still not nearly good enough, he would have dodged, but it wasn't worth it, the damage wouldn't be severe enough. Unfortunately for Paige, he was near invulnerable to cuts, scratches. Same principle as trying to slice through a knight with a katana. But it was just barely enough to draw a few drops of blood, which fell down towards Paige immediately, near unnoticeable. But it would be an incredibly painful mistake to not see them. His blood could chew through any metal. Down to skin, cutting in a good inch before it wore off, the burning feeling would stay for much longer though.

He would stab his tail behind him to stop himself and then pull himself back, not even landing. His hand outstretched for the back of paiges neck. If he managed to grab her he would quickly slam her into the ground, either way he would then wrap his tail around the crushed food stand and flip it onto her, with a boneshatterig and subtle flick of his tail. His mood still light and relaxed. Though uenunderstood her banter, he couldn't respond it until he made skin contact. Since he could only speak through telepathy. As fast as she was, his nerves were better conductors, not as dense and his reflexs were natural and accompanied with 369 degrees of senses.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm

As Paige stood there she suddently felt a harsh pain on her neck in abot 4 seprate spots. Paige then remebered something driped on her when she shot xeno paige then realised that some how the cretchures blood was hurting her. Paige put her left hand on her neck after putting her pistol away healing the injury as the blood chewed away at her flesh. then sudenly xeno reached his hand to her looking to grab her Paige quickly ducked still holding her neck. Paige managed to keep up with the injurys growing rate long enough until it stoped chewing away and she managed to finsh healing her self.

Right as xeno threw the stand at Paige she flung both her hands forward and made a large sheild protecting her self from the stand but did get knocked back a few feet. Paige keep the sheild up for a while to try and make a plan. "Damn it my attacks arent working and if this keeps up I can't win.... I really could have used BLs help....." Paige pulled out her comunicator she knew when she didn't have a chance in a fight but would still never give up.

"Titans I could really use some help down at the zoo please if any tian is listening please come help."

Paige would then stand up and remove the sheild and then get in a fighting pose not geting out and wepons ready to go on the defensive for once because it would be dumb to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its a zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a zoo (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next