Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 am

Toji hums happily as she holds him.When she says go on, he cheers, blurring away....Some time later, the little boy peers down at his bag. It was positively stuffed.He grins happily, then suddenly yawns, swaying in place as he blinks sleepily. Amazingly, Toji had managed to wear himself out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Jenny watched him and kept track of him as he ran around and when he stoppwd seeming tired she walked over to him kneeling down to get to his eye level. She smiled softly to him as she spoke. "You look pretty tiered, ready to head back so you can head to bed?" she asked "It is past your bed time anyways but if you really want to stay up after we head back I think I can let you stay up just a bit longer to check out your new loot."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:40 pm

The little boy looks at her blearily, and weakly denies it." 'M na terred..." This 'fact' is suddenly supported as he decides to lean his head against her shoulder, supporting himself against her.At the magic words, check and loot, the little boy perks up slightly, nodding with a happy hum.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:46 pm

She chuckled as he started to deny it leaning against her and she smiled picking him up. "Alright come on then" She said with a smiled and started to walk back with him as she held him close. "You did really well tonight, you certainly got a bunch of cool candy from what it looks like." She said with a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Toji cuddles into his gaurdianr, humming happily as she picks him up. Hanging his candy by his elbow, the little boy hugs her, nodding sleepily as she says he seems to have gotten lots of candy."Lots of... yaaaaawn.... cho'late... and...taffy....."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:52 pm

She smiled softly as he cuddled into her and hugged her. "Well you can eat all you want in the morning then." she said with a soft smiled as she saw him get more tiered. She held him close rubbing his back gently and gently hummed a tune that she had been doing before to calm him ad help him sleep and started to softly sing a bit quietly but loud enough for him to hear and sag i a soothing voice.

"One day you'll grow up big and strong, noble and fast beating everyone's best. One day you'll be the man you dream of, the man you wanted to always be. But before the day comes the night, so let your light shine bright, and never fright, and sleep well and stay safe tonight. May your dreams be all that you hoped for, may your dreams be happy and true, for you deserve all you wish for, and nothing from your fears, may you never lose a tear. Sleep well my friend, may your happiness never end, and may your dream not twist and bend to sadness or fears, For I'll be here for you dear."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Toji hums happily as she says he could have all his candy tomorrow, but blinks. Wait...that didn't...add...up.. He...was..supposed...check.."Yaaaaawwwn...." He nuzzles in close as she begins to rub his back, humming a familiar tune. Smiling as she sings, he remarks,"Pretty...voice..." A second after that, gentle snores drift up, a certain little halfling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Jenny chuckled and smiles rubbing his back as she walked him back to the hotel room. When she got there she gently laid him down and put his candy on a table and took off his shoes and hat gently and tucked him in under the covers with a gentle kiss on the fore head and a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Toji hums happily, feeling the rub even in his sleep.He cuddles closer, and when Jenny got home shed find it'd be a tad difficult to dislodge the child. Never less, he winds up in bed, and his breath causes the lower hanging bangs to wave slightly, slight puffs float out.All was peaceful...

But then morning comes and Toji's eyes fly open."CANDY!!!" He wiggles around, sticking his tongue out as he focuses on getting out of the sheets wrapped around him, and gets free, hopping down to blur into the living room.Glancing around, he pouts. Where was it....As you no doubt realize, the child was far too short to see it.Luckily, since a hyper, unsupervised Okamian was a...daunting...thought.

( Let the d'aaws continue!!!)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Jenny had slept at the desk having been messing around on her computer all night and fell asleep there but had gotten up before the boy and changed in the bathroom into more casual clothes, they weren't her daily clothes since she wasn't heading out side but they were more like relaxing clothes. She wore cargo pats that came down to mid calve and were black, and black and blue striped tank top.

She Had been up for about an hour now and was going to make some breakfast after a smoke still being her usual half chain smoker self. She opened the window and sat on it partly hanging out of the window and leaned back so her whole torso was outside. She then lit up a cigarette and started smoking per usual like she normally did every morning and as she blew out the smoke it was caught in a slight breeze and never entered the room and she did so ow that toji was here out of respect to him being a child and not wanting to smoke up the room for the non smoking child. She smoked her cigarette and closed her eyes feeling the wind and enjoying the morning air and sounds of the city until suddenly she hears the little toji shout.

She jumped and accidentally dropped her cigarette as she reached forward and caught herself on the window before she fell out and looked down too see the now lost cigarette and sighed the usual 'and this is why i sped extra money on extra packs of smokes now.' sigh. She then stepped down from the window in the living room and closed the window looking at the child who had yet to see her since the widow was one that he passed on the way into the room and thus behind him. "I hope you weren't looking for candy to eat before you had a proper breakfast first." She said calmly as she walked over to him with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:34 am

Toji jumps in surprise, yelping. Oh, hey....there was the candy....Landing on his butt, he pouts at Jenny, then blinks at her question.Biting his lip, he looks upwards, spinning a masterful, clever, oh so sneaky lie."Noooooooo...."Oh my....so convincing, wouldn't you say?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 3:03 am

She rose an eyebrow to him crossing her arms. "You're not lying right? If you remember correctly, lying is mean, *mutters underbreath* in some circumstances *Normal* and being mean is bad remember? So Toji I'll ask again, were you trying to get some candy before you ate breakfast?" She asked in a rather motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:57 am

Uh oh....she crossed her arms.....He tries for a grin, trying to charm her, but sighs. He didn't want to be mean or bad.... The child nods." Yes...I wanted candy." He pouts slightly."You did say I could have candy this morning." A matter of fact statement...Hugging her, he looks up at her."Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 pm

She chuckled smiling slightly then "I meant after you fill your tummy with real food first" she kneeled down and hugged him back and gently rubbed his back "I forgive you, thank you for telling the truth, now how about I make you some breakfast then afterwards you can have some candy. Does that sound okay to you?" She asked smiling to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:46 pm

The boy nods, humming happily as she hugs him.At her suggestion he beams, nodding rapidly. It might not be candy, but food was food!!!Toji hops slightly, looking toward chowing down."Yes! Food food!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next