Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Jenny waved to the lady good bye and smiled back down to toji "way to go toji!" she looked up and smiled lookign back down to him "I can walk with you up there if you want and if you dont want me to just know that i wont let anything happen to you so you have nothing to worry about okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Toji nods. He knew he'd be safe...but still...The little boy did NOT liker the way that statue seemed to look at him. Pressing himself against Jenny's side, he bites his lip."C-come with me, Jenny?" The halfling looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:39 pm

She smiled softly and nodded and gently held him close with one hand as they walked. "of course I will, if you are scared I wouldn't make you go alone." She then walked up with him comforting him. As they got up to the door a guy in a costume jumped out at them and on instinct jenny punched him so hard he fell on his but. "Oh sh- uh crap" she said stopping herself from cursing around little toji "Sorry dude it's sorta a natural reaction for me to punch those who jump at me now." she said with an awkward laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

The boy nods,snuggling up to her as she holds him close. His fear started to lessen as she comforts him, and Toji relaxes, humming happily.Of course, a random guy jumps out,making him jump with a yelp, and he stares wideyed as said scarer is sent onto his butt.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:54 am

Jenny was so glad that she could make him feel better though her ears lowered as she got upset over seeing Toji so scared. She kneeled down and smiled softly to him. "Don't worry Tojii its just a guy in a costume just like you, he's not gonna hurt you, and if you say those magic 3 words you do when trick or treating i'm certain he'll have a treat for you." she said smiling happily to him to try an dreassure him that he wasn't in any danger.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:37 am

Toji bites his lip as electricity nervously crackles across the bangs peeking out from his cap.Glancing at Jenny as she kneels, the halfling listens closely, nodding hesitantly but relaxing.He gives her a hug, then walks up to the grumbling guy."U-uhm...T-trick or treat, Mister."The guy looks up."Ah..Ey,kiddo.Sure!" He stands up, grabbing a bowl and giving the little boy a generous portion."Sorry for freaking you out,lil man." Toji looks up at him, then beams, giving him a hug."Its k!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Jenny smiled softly to him and hugged him close to comfort him and gently rubbed his back before gently letting him go. Jenny smiled and stood up nodding once to the guy to thank him for being nice and giving him some candy. Jenny gave a slight wave. "Thank you and happy Halloween." She said as she then would leave with Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:36 pm

The guy blinks, then pats Toji's head."Er, thanks.." waving goodbye as the little halfling goes back over to Jenny, ye smiles, shaking his head as he disappears back into the bushes. As they walk down the street, Toji looks up at Jenny, tilting his head."Where now?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:27 am

Jenny smiled to him one last time as he went back into hiding and followed Toji back down the sidewalk. She smiled down to him happily "Theres a few more houses down this way then we swap over to some houses two roads down from here and get like 5 more houses over there. after that your loot should be over flowing and it should be getting late so we'll head back then. That sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 am

The boy listens, nodding happily."OK!!!" He hops excitedly, spinning the mic.Toji couldn't wait to get more candy....He was gonna eat it ALL. Consumed in excitement, the kid hops one more time, then he blurs ahead, wanting to get as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:59 pm

She chuckled and ran hopping into the air and flew over to catch up with him as quickly as she could over to the house that he ran to and waited at the end of the side walk for him smiling. She didn't want him going to far ahead of her because she didn't want to lose him in any crowds of children or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

The boy waves happily at Jenny, then knocks on the door."Treak'Treat!"A woman opens the door, and smiles."Oh, you're so cute!!" Laughing playfully at the putupon expression, she waves hello to Jenny."Is that your mommy, or big sister?"Toji grins." Both!!" She nods sympathetically."Away,I see." Taking a big bundle of candy, she drops it into the bag.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:13 am

Jenny smiled back in the same fashion and waved to him then back to the woman as she waved to her. Jenny blinked as he said both, it was an odd feeling hearing him say that the thought of her as both but was by far not a bad odd feeling at all. But she smiled softly and mouthed thank you to the woman as toji would make it back over to her and would start walking down the side walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:26 pm

( Oh my...I'm so sorry, mama E!!! I thought it was your turn, and...well,anyways, sorry.^^If you wish, we can timeskip to them being done in my next post.^^)

He grins down into his bag, eyes shining in excitement.Looking up at Jenny, the little bow beams, leaning against her slightly as they walk, taking comfort from her being there. It was odd,perhaps, to think of the teen as both sister and mom, but true to him as well. She played with him,joked with him, had even taught him a few tricks. She also guided Toji,protected him, loved him, and scolded him when his playing went to far.Yep, both....Spotting the next house, he hops excitedly."Ooh,ooh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:43 am

(It's cool and yeah time skipping would be a good idea)

She held him lightly with one arm when she felt him leaning on her. she smiled softly and happily as she walked with him just enjoying their walk while she could before he'd start to run around again. She chuckled and smiled as he spotted the next house and started bouncing around again. "Go on I'll catch up." She said letting him run off this time if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next