Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 pm

A small form examines itself in the mirror.The young, recently de-aged halfling tilts his head, examining the costume he was wearing. Bright blue hair stuck out from the orange hat, as did a mic from the blue pants. He shifts his treat bag from hand to hand, then hops down from the sink, blurring out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:20 am

Jenny was finishing put up her hair for her costume which was a pixie costume with the addition of black and blue striped converse shoes. She looked to toji as he zoomed over to her and smiled to him. "Well don't you look adorable" She said with a smile and chuckle. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 am

Toji blinks as he's called adorable, and pouts slightly. He was supposed to look...what was it...cool, not adorable.Then Jenny asked if he was ready. Hopping excitedly, the kid grins happily, nodding."Yesyesyes!!!" Sparks crackle through his hair, and Toji blurs towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:00 am

Jenny giggled at the put and pat his head "Sorry it looks cool not cute, your tiny little face rather make it hard to not mix up those two words. Clearly You look super cool." She said trying to cheer him up. She then chuckled as he bounced and blurred towards the door. "Okay lets go but don't go too fast or far ahead of me, I don't want you to get lost, Jewel city is really easy to get lost in."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:25 am

Toji gives her a  wary look when she says he's cool not cute, but grins happily  at the headpat.Told that he should stick close, the halfling considers. Mischief or behaving? Deciding, he blurs back over, reaching up to grab Jenny's hand. Mischief could wait...He had candy to look toward to!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:21 am

Jenny smiled softly to him as he held her hand and gently held his. Her ears lowered a bit in a content fashion as she walked with him out of the hotel and down the street. "I did some research and scouted out some houses to find out who gives out the most amount of candy and how has the biggest supplies after You said you wanted to go trick or treating. I'll take you to the ones that give out the most but have the least first then, hit the ones that had more candy later since they won't run out as fast as the first ones." She said smiling clearly having planned out the route just to make sure that Toji got all the candy that he could get.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 am

Toji smiles back, walking beside her and waving happily to their neighbor.Glancing around as they exit, he oohs slightly at all the decorations, eyes gleaming in wonder. Sure, a few of them were scary, but they all looked cool.He looks up as Jenny speaks, then beams, hugging her around the knees."Thank you, Jeany!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 3:14 pm

The neighbor waved back casually as he noticed toji wave, Jenny smiled softly as he looked in wonder at the decorations. She stumbled a bit as he suddenly hugged her around the knees and nearly fell over but with her flight she paused herself before she fell too far over and sighed in relief not wanting to fell on toji. She smiled softly as she moved herself to firmly stand on the ground and ruffled Toji's hair. "No problem Toji, and thank you for letting me take you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Toji blinks as she trips. Thankfully she recovers,ruffling his hair."S-sworry.." Then she says no problem, and thanks. The little boy grins cheekily, nodding," You're welcome." He giggles, skipping ahead and sticking his tongue out at her."Let's go, slowie!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 pm

She chuckles smiling softly to him "it's okay toji no worries." she smiled and kissed the top of his head almost like a mother would to their child. She chuckled and hurried up after him. "hey just because you can run like 200 mph faster than me doesn't make me slow it just makes you fast." SHe said sticking out her tongue at him
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:18 pm

Toji hums happily as she kisses the top of his head, giggling as she sticks her tongue out at him and returning fire.He looks up,seeing the first house they're coming to, and hops excitedly,eyes gleaming happily. Here's hoping they give him lots of candy!!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Jenny smiled and stopped by the steps of the house so toji could run up to get some candy. The old lady smiled softly to him and held out a bowl to him. "Okay kid just reach in with both hands and what ever you can get with your 2 hands is yours." she said smiling softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Toji grins up at the old lady."Trick and treat,ma'am!!"He listens to what she says, and nods, sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth as he dunks both hands in. Drawing them out, he pouts slightly.Darn..he thought he'd be able to get more..Shrugging, the child happily puts the candy into Hus bag,giving the lady a grateful hug."Thanks, ma'am!! Happy hool'een!!" Waving, he goes down the steps, grabbing Jenny's hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:45 pm

The old lady smiles softly and hugs him back "You too kid have fun trick or treating!" Jenny smiled gently and held his hand as he grabbed it. "So did you get anything good?" she asked walking with him to the next house.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Toji hummed happily as the lady hugs him, and when getting back to Jenny he beams back at the elder."We will!!" Asked if he got anything good, the boy peeks into his bag, tongue sticking out in concentration."Ooooooh, gots lots of cho'late!!" He bounces slightly, then looks up at the next house, gulping slightly and pressing himself closely to Jenny's side.The decorations were plenty"S-scary..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next