Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Vote_lcapEnergy's Rper Highlight Thread Voting_barEnergy's Rper Highlight Thread Vote_rcap 
Moon
Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Vote_lcapEnergy's Rper Highlight Thread Voting_barEnergy's Rper Highlight Thread Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Energy's Rper Highlight Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Empty
PostSubject: Energy's Rper Highlight Thread   Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Lately I've been reading a lot of threads and i still have many to start reading but after reading about 30 of the 38 of them out right now i have noticed a lot of great rping getting done. Like my threads so far thread I won't be religiously updating this thread but I will be posting in it ever so often when I can highlighting and pointing out members who I think should get some recognition for their rping.

People highlighted here will be here for one or more reasons. these reasons ranging from, being crazy active, fun to rp with, fun to read the posts of, posts at a great quality, can write amazing stories, and even be a great guide for new rpers to read their posts and see how to make great quality posts and to further their own skills by checking out the rper being covered.

There are any rpers I want to cover here but i dont have the time to do so right away so for now i will start with one person then post more later. I will be for now covering present day rpers that you would spot online about once a week at the least. as time goes on I will do my best to cover older rpers who truly deserve a read even if they are no longer around on the site.

Note this thread will be covering The rpers rps and writing along with some times activity, i will not really be going too far into them out side of rp. Yes many people i will cover are great people too but for now i will only be covering their rps because some people i wont be able to properly cover how great of a person they may be out side of rp that and i feel like this thread should be focusing on their art as an rper.

Though ever so often i may talk about their personalities but only to say for example, this person is always understanding when you rp with them and is always willing to change rps to better suit things for you both and not just them. Anyways below i will have a link where you can see the names of the people i suggest who will be called by the name that they either currently have or are best known as, some times both.

You can click on the names to take you to their coverage. Also note that the names that I will color each name in their coverage will be the color of their name as of posting the coverage so some colors may have changed and no longer be accurate.

RPers To Check Out:

Last edited by Energy on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Energy's Rper Highlight Thread   Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Fox

Fox is currently one of our more recent members who very recently has joined our current boot on the site. Despite his time he has already proven to be someone not to be challenged in activity with post he already this week so far managing to get 35 posts that never prove to lack in quality due to wanting to make more posts quicker by shoving quality out the window. He currently rps a kitsune making him the only other kitsune I have seen so far on the site besides nina.

He manages to write great stories and background into his rps so far while being able to protray the currently kind and curious aspect of his character well that comes from his character's back story making you really feel like his kitsune really did come from the back story they claim to rather than some who fail to portray how someone like their character would tend to act. If you are up to rp with a newer member who so far never fails to reply in a thread in a timely manner Fox is certainly the guy for you.

Link To Fox's Profile: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u926
Link to Fox's Threads: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/sta/Fox

Last edited by Energy on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Energy's Rper Highlight Thread   Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Mega

This guy is surely trying to break me by over flowing me with things to read knowing that I am trying to cover threads as they happen. This butt head this week alone has managed to post nearing 50 times this week do far and shows no mercy as he plans to keep posting! The neverve... Seriously though this guy being as of this post will be along side me this year be hitting 5 years on this site.

Even though he has come and go for a while at times he has always proven upon returning that he is an rper worth rping with due to his great activity, ever growing character roster, the quality of his posts never falling, and his ability to keep threads interesting and make cool threads with all of his plotting.

His characters from what I've seen always tend to be more of the original kind and the more unique area where they never seem to just be snagging ideas from other members characters feeding onto some of the sites ever growing trends of using certain kinds of characters. If you want a thread with someone you know will make things interesting and will make sweet plots to rp out hit up mega because he will surely give you that and active posts.

Link To Mega's Profile: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u596
Link to Mega's Threads: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/sta/Megatale

Last edited by Energy on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Energy's Rper Highlight Thread   Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Hellbreaker

Black star senpai- I mean Hellbreaker, is going on his 6th year on the site so far and during his whole time here I have seen him be nothing but active, kind and understanding when you can't post or need him to edit something or he is in need of you to post. His main character toji always tends to give me the same warm and caring feeling that his rper tends to give in his threads. Hellbreaker has from what ive seen been able to write sad stories, cute ones, happy ones, and ones to make you laugh.

The way Hellbreaker can write his stories can sometimes send you into what you could imagine in your head to be an epic scene. He is very commonly active on the usual and he always from what ive seen stuck with a thread to its end and never dropping out or giving up on it because its too hard for him. Even when he is at a loss he always manages to post out a reply in a good amount of time. Between his understanding nature, active rping, and love able characters, I would highly recommend you to rp with him especially if you are a newbie who needs someone to get used to rping with without fear of bothering them too much with you still learning the ropes.

Link To Hellbreaker's Profile: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/u365
Link to Hellbreaker's Threads: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/sta/Hellbreaker

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy's Rper Highlight Thread   Energy's Rper Highlight Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy's Rper Highlight Thread
Page 1 of 1