Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Vote_lcapFamily Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Voting_barFamily Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Vote_lcapFamily Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Voting_barFamily Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Finally, after hundreds of years she was able to set foot on Earth. She entered a body of a mortal human hybrid and made her beautiful, into something that she was destined to be. Oh, and it was glorious.
She woke up surrounded by her worshipers, killing the leader and appointing a new one. He had let her mortal vessel gain too many emotions for Lilith's liking, therefore she killed him. This struck the fear and respect into the heart of her followers, something she forgot she loved. Once finished, Lust simply told them she'd be back later and left the underground sanctum, loving to be herself again.

Luckily for Lust, it was late out so the humans were asleep, she didn't have the time to deal with their gawking. She wanted to run around on the Earth she had missed. She had quickly sauntered her way out of Jump and to the old oasis, smiling as she rubbed her hands up and down her arms. Everything was so familiar, different, it was quite lovely, and she had all of these humans to herself once again.
Lust wondered how long it would take for them to try to banish her again. That is, she was thinking about this until she heard something behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Greed had been drinking. He'd been drinking a lot. That being said he was good at it, so only feeling a small buzz. He went to the oasis to relax a bit, maybe catch a nap. All his heart wanted right now was the bottle in his hand,, now it was taking him to wherever else he wanted to go. He didn't even know what it was. It was good to be alive. Then he saw her. The girl with the changing face.

"Ohhhh my~" He chuckled, stumbling forward a step before realizing he should sober up. He stood straight and shook the dizziness away. He put his hand on his gun, knowing she might not be all there yet. The first time back was enlightening for him.

He walked with dexterity, seeming fine. He had Orion in one hand and a bottle of Jaegermeister in his other. "Why hello there, Love. Do you need some of this?"

He realized he'd offered to give something away and stiffened, drinking a big mouthful. Watching her hair change from blonde to blue to black was mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Lilith would turn around to be greeted by a familiar face, raising an eyebrow. She hadn't expected to see any of her siblings, let along Greed in particular. She was hoping that he was the only sin in Jump City, she couldn't stand the rest of them, especially Sloth. They all were so obnoxious to her, but somehow, after seeing Greed in Hell, he earned her respect.
When he offered her some of his alcohol all she did she nod her head no, not having the need for any. "I see you haven't changed much.. But why in the heavens would you be in Jump?" She asked him, crossing her arms. She forgot how he looked at her, instead of seeing her beauty he saw her changing constantly. The curse of being Greed, always wanting more or something different. Lust couldn't even keep track of how many different times she had changed already just in this short conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 5:10 pm

She remembered him! How perfect. Greed would toss the bottle away, not needing it anymore either. She wondered why he'd be in Jump and he responded with a shrug. "There's so many goody two shoes and silly heroes here. It's fun. Besides, I just go wherever my gut takes me. Come on, Love, I'll show you what I mean!"

He pointed to an alley a little ways away where his bike was resting. He'd lead her over there if she let him. "Watching you change like that's a little confusing. Can't you turn that off?"

Walking helped, though. He was cursed with never being happy with what he had, and she was cursed with always being something everyone wanted. A strange mix. "Tell me what ya want. Anything! This world has changed so much, you need to experience all of it again."

He laughed, remembering when he was taken from earth. He didn't even get to see them invent electricity.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Wrath was flying over the city, putting away his phone. He had just left Rain at home, and was just doing a quick overhead of the city. He found himself letting the wind take his wings wherever it wanted him to, and he found himself headed toward the mesa outside of the city. It was odd how he always seemed to run into something out here, whether it be giant scorpions or unusual people. And this night he was in for a surprise.

For as he looked down in the mesa, he saw the moonlight glinting off of violet hair. He paused. He literally only knew one person around with pink hair. And he had just left the woman at home. Could she have possibly flown here faster than him? But...he headed right in this direction from the house, so there was no way she could have come here without being spotted.

He rocketed down, landing gracefully as he noticed his brother Greed was there as well. "Greed, we meet again. And I see you have a friend here. Greetings. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:40 pm

At least Greed seemed equally as excited to play with these humans, making being around him much more bearable. The thought of being related to someone who hated the way humans worshiped them was quite repulsing, she liked being a sin, it felt so good to be bad.
He'd ask her if she could turn off her changing which made her chuckle. "Stop wanting me and it will all go away." Lust purred followed by Greed quickly changing the subject.

Before she was able to respond, Greed would pull her along through an ally, showing her a 'bike' or something. He offered to show her the world or something, but they were both interrupted by a new comer. Lilith couldn't place her finger on it just yet, but she knew him from somewhere, she just needed a moment to think about it.
He would ask who she was and when she looked at herself she would chuckle. She looked like a busty pink haired girl, something very specific too. While thinking about this, it hit her! She had interacted with him once back in Egypt several thousand years ago.

Lust would lean on one hip and smirk, looking identical to Bow. "You poor thing, fallen in love with a mortal girl?" She teased, making her way over to Greed. "I'm surprised you don't remember me.. People usually do." Lilith purred, turning her attention back to Greed. "You were saying something about the bike?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:03 pm

"Don't flatter yourself, Love. I don't really want you. Even you can't figure out what I want." He said back with a roll of his eyes. Then they were interrupted by the arrival of his least favorite brother. Fun. His gun went behind his back. Couldn't he just have one night where he could binge drink and steal things? How did Wrath always find him?

"Wrath. What a pleasure."
Greed said dryly, then turned to Lust. "He's one of the things that's changed a lot. He's a... uh, what's the word... Hero? Yeah so he's one of the saviors or something for the humans. A real party pooper."

He turned back to Wrath, smiling like a gentleman. "To what do I owe the pleasure? I don't think I've been naughty enough to earn the attention of the man himself tonight."

Looking back to Lust, and raising his brow. "Unless this isn't your first stop on the party train. Have you been up to no good?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Wrath looked at the two with a bit of mild annoyance, placing his hands into his pockets instead of near any of his weapons. His face mask was put away, as the last thing he needed was Greed getting any ideas. In all honesty he regretted how he had treated his brother, but due to their relationship, he couldn't just come out and say it.

The Rain impostor called him a poor thing for falling in love with a mortal girl, at which he chuckled slightly. Did everyone have to be mortal? Rain certainly wasn't. She said that she was surprised Wrath didn't remember her, because people usually did remember her. "Yes, well...I'm a busy guy. I don't usually take the time to remember insignificant people."

Greed of course went on to say that Wrath had changed, and called him a hero and some kind of savior for the humans. Then Greed asked why Wrath was visiting him, since he hadn't done anything wrong yet, as Wrath's eyes began glowing red like soft embers from a recent blaze.

"Sigh...you people always want to complain about how I'm some monster with rage issues, but then you proceed to insult me in every breath. The pot meets the kettle at last." He walked forward to them, hands still in his pockets, the look fading to one of mere nonchalance now. "To be perfectly honest I have no idea what in the Nine Hells I'm doing here. I honestly let the wind carry me. So..." He turned his gaze to the woman, the glow increasing in intensity a bit. "Introduce me to your friend here. She rings a few bells, but I ain't coming up with anything."

He returned his gaze to Greed briefly. "Am I supposed to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 pm

So not only does it seem like he has fallen in love with a mortal girl, but Wrath also has turned to play with the humans. Lust rolled her eyes and listened to Greed, nodding at his words. Well not only was she 'irrelevant', but she was insignificant. "I thought it was the good ones that turn bad.. Hm.. I don't know. I haven't walked upon the Earth in a long while." She stated plainly, throwing her hair behind her head and smiling.
Then, whatever Greed had said seemed to touch a nerve with Wrath, making him seem a lot angrier than a few seconds ago. I guess this is why he is Wrath, he has plenty of buttons that can be pushed. And oh, Lust wanted to push them all.

Wrath genuinely didn't know who Lust was which made her fake pout. "I guess it has been a while since you have seen the lovely Lust deary." Lilith announced with a grin. "It seems you have been to busy with this girl to bother where your real loyalties lie." Lust prodded, going completely on Greed's word. She did like him better.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Greed had pissed Wrath off. Yup. That always seemed to happen. "I think you're just being touchy, Wrath-y. I thought you came to terms with it. You were what... honoring your Sin by beating up bad guys? Wasn't that it?"

Lust seemed to enjoy messing with Wrath as well, and Greed didn't blame her. Wrath was definitely easy to annoy and he always went nuts quick. A show, really. Greed fell onto Lust's arm, pulling her against him. "But there's bigger news here than that, Love! He's in love. With a girrrrrl. You know what that means, aye?"

Greed risked it, reaching out to grab Wrath's shoulder. He could easily get away from it, but that would be a terrible way to treat his brother. "As Wrath's best, and I can only assume by his personality, only friend. I get to throw a bachelor party! Wait... were bachelor parties around when you left Lust? I can't remember. Either way, we all get laid, drunk, and we do some pretty bad things. How about it?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:44 am

Wrath was still trying to figure out who the woman was, and the pieces were slowly coming together until she said that it had been a long time since she had walked the earth. Wrath raised an eyebrow as she introduced herself as Lust, and he seemed a little surprised. Pleasantly, even. But then she started saying that he was too focused on Rain for his "real" loyalties.

"My real loyalties? To who, you guys? What the hell have you guys ever done for me?" Wrath started snickering a little bit. "Unless you meant lil' ol' Luci down in the pit. Are you guys still peddling that crap about being his lackeys?"

Greed started complaining that he thought Wrath had come to terms with his Sin. "I told you. I'm not a hero. I'm an enforcer. Hero implies I do it out of some kind of moral obligation."

He looked at Greed and watched him as he mocked him a little, telling Lust that he was in love with somebody and rambling on about how he'd get to throw a bachelor party. Wrath rolled his eyes. "You know what? Consider it an olive branch. Gluttony misses you. But keep her out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:41 pm

The demon was already having a great with with Greed, picking on their goody two shoes brother and his mortal lover. It seemed that Wrath was trying to help the humans out by beating up 'bad guys', as Greed put it. It was all laughable to Lust, if he felt the need to prove something to humans than Lust didn't want to bother with him anymore, he was long gone. Or at least, he would stay this way until his current lover dies. That will usually be the breaking point for most people.
He then said that they never did anything for him while Greed fell into her arms, making he chuckle. "I guess we owe you a favor then deary.." She teased, over dramatically fanning Greed in her arms.

Greed mentioned something about a bachelor party where they laid and drunk, making Lilith push Greed out of her arms and chuckle. "Sound like a fun time." Lilith told the two, looking Wrath up and down. That is, she was observing him until he mentioned Gluttony. If Lilith had water in her mouth, she would have spit it everywhere at this point.
"You're joking right? Are all of the hellions in this city? Please tell me sloth is in one of her hibernation.." Lust asked, hating the idea of coming across Gluttony, Sloth, or especially Pride. They all got on her nerves, they were so... one sided...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Greed rolled his eyes about hearing Wrath's rambling about moral obligation. If it wasn't out of moral obligation, why wouldn't he just beat up everyone? Maybe Wrath was just too deep a puzzle for a simple sin like Greed to understand. Either way... seeing Wrath pissed off was hilarious.

"Then it's settled! We're off to find some real trouble." A devious grin appeared on his face as his hand moved to hold Lust's rear. "You're in for a treat. The motorcycle is like a faster horse made of metal."

He'd walk over to the car, giving Wrath a look over his shoulder, grinning still. "I trust you won't lose us right? You have those nifty wings."

Then he'd lead Lust to the bike, helping her get on back then getting on the front himself. "Ya gotta hold on to me, see. If you get scared don't be afraid to squeeze. Just keep it above the waist, you haven't bought me dinner yet and I'm a classy broad."

The first stop would be the dirtiest strip club in the city. It would be filled with silly humans and all their Sins on showcase. The perfect start to a night.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Wrath watched Lust and observed her as she told him that they both owed him a favor since they've never done anything for him. "Be careful who you dole those out to. That's like owing Greed a favor." It was then that she asked if any of the other hellions were in the city, inquiring about Sloth. "There you go trying to link us to hell again," Wrath found himself muttering. "No, it's only us and Gluttony, to my knowledge. She stays with me, though I'm guessing you don't want to see her."

He turned his attention to Greed as he started talking about motorcycles with Lust, and asked if Wrath would have trouble keeping up with his wings. "Yes, but unlike motorcycles, these "nifty wings" don't run the risk of killing me if I get tapped," he teased with a little chuckle. "Plus there's the whole not restricted by buildings thing, but maneuverability is a great plus."

He flapped his wings and immediately rocketed up into the air with graceful ease, seemingly hovering as he waited on them to get a move on.

Last edited by Wrath on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Greed didn't seem so keen on the idea of the other siblings as well, which made Lust like him all that much more. Ever sense she saw him in hell that one time, Lust had always favored Greed, none of the other sins had gained her respect, specifically Sloth.
Her fellow sin casually led her to a 'motorcycle' which was supposed to be faster than a horse. "Last time I was here, horse drawn carriages were in." Lust informed the two, hopping on the back of it and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Lilith would turn back to look at Wrath and flash him a sarcastic smile. "So, will you join us then? With your fancy wings?" She asked him, her hands wandering Greed's body absent mindlessly. Wrath seemed to be into it because he flew up into the air, making Lilith chuckle. "I guess we're off then! Make tonight fun." Lust purred into Greed's ear, holding onto him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)   Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion (Kyte and Bloo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next