Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble(Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Hikari could only blink as Titus showed her a nothing less than futuristic piece of technology, and revealed that it could indeed be contacted by phone. Hikari nodded, and added the number that he gave her. "And for you, my number is..." She gave him her number so he could contact her whenever he needed. She then sent another text to Emily before putting the phone back into her pocket. "We should leave now. It was self defense, but it would be better we weren't here when the police show up. Goodbye." She then turned and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Titus smiled, a little satisfied at the blink, hoping she was impressed.As he listens, the Meteor Wristband automatically records the number. The boy clenches his fist, and the holograph flickers, then fades.She leaves, and after some hesitation, he does so as well,feeling guilty about it.

Later

The beamer sighs, walking along the street.He had gone back to his original purpose, looking for a shop that sold practice gear, but the boy had no idea where to look.Titus bites his lip,thinking as he adjusts the band on his wrist.He could give it up for now and go home, but he wasn't ready for that..He didn't want to worry his family when they saw the bruises.The boy, puffing once in frustration, glances around, then sits on a nearby bench, grumbling under his breath, having seen nothing that'd help him. Ordinarily, he wouldn't, but today had been hard on even his patience.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:23 am

Around ten minutes later, Hikari would come around the corner, reading a book as she walked. She was of course keeping aware of her surroundings while doing so, because no one liked walking into anything while drawn away into a good piece of literature. That was when she looked up briefly and saw Titus. She blinked gently, closing the book after memorizing the page number, and walked over to him. He seemed upset.

"What seems to be amiss, my friend?" she asked politely from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 am

Titus blinks as Hikari shows up, inquiring what was the matter. He bites his lip, considering, and nods."I-I can't find a place that sells t-training s-sticks. I-I'd go h-home, but I don't have a good excuse for these b-bruises...If I h-had the sticks, I could say I s-smacked myself or something...I d-dont want to worry them....I-I don't want to be a burden..."This last was said nearly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:43 am

Hikari blinked at Titus, sighing as she placed her hands on her hips. "If you hide things from your loved ones and keep them out on caring for you, you are merely hurting them instead of helping them. Everyone gets bruises. Allow them to see yours." She said these things as if they were simple, looking down at him with a neutral expression. "If you're going to buy training gear, at least have the intention of using it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:55 am

Titus bites his lip.Maybe she was right...but there was the stuff with Ella going on...He didn't want to add to their stress...Still, he should probably let them check him over...He had to remember, they were family now, he didn't have to go it alone.The boy nods reluctantly, then looks up at her last sentence, stung by the implication, or what he felt was one."I-I was going to use it...I know better then t-to waste money!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 2:58 am

Hikari found herself smiling lightly as Titus seemed to agree with her, and then told her that he knew better than to waste money on things. "Oh? Forgive me, then. From the way you had said it, it seemed as if you were only buying the training gear to explain away the bruises." She let her hands off of her hips. "So you do have some interest in the art of combat?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 am

Titus blinks as she smiles then apologizes."I-it's OK...." That would have been part of it, actually.She asks him if he's interested in the art of combat, and he nods."Y-yes...I'm not e-exactly strong, so...weighted training sticks..." He pushes up his arm, revealing a barely muscled arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:56 pm

She smiled as she listened to him talk about how he wanted to use weighted training sticks, since he wasn't really that strong. "It is perfectly acceptable to be lacking in strength. Speed often more than makes up for it if you ask me. It doesn't matter how strong someone is." She lightly tapped the skin right under his eye. "Muscles don't matter here."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Titus tilts his head, listening as she says someone didn't have to be strong, that they could be fast as well...The boy considers it, thinking, then looks himself over. It would,admittedly, be a long while before he gained enough strength to make a impact, and he already had a fair turn of speed..Then she taps him under the eye. Huh? What did she mean?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:38 pm

She found herself chuckling only slightly as he seemed to be confused. "What I am trying to tell you is that though we live in a world of extraordinary people, no one's eyes are usually so defensible."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Titus, hearing the chuckle, tilts his head, blinking, then gets it. Aaaah, go for weak points?The boy bites his lip,then nods.He knew that despite the fact that he didn't want to hurt anyone, sometimes he would have to, and it was probably best to do so quickly.He looks at the book in her hand, and his eyes gleamed. The boy loved books, and stories. They were constant."W-what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Hikari blinked a little when Titus understood the lesson, but moved away from it, asking what book she was reading. She smiled gently, however, a little pleased that he had an appreciation for literature. Perhaps he wasn't entirely hopeless after all. "I am reading the Odyssey. I seem to have taken a liking to Greek mythology. Of course I was raised with my own beliefs, but I do appreciate the literature. Do you like reading?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 pm

The boy nods, his eyes shining happily."Y-yes....I..I like Greek legends too... They've l-lasted so long...Theyve been here, r-right beside us as we grow, and c-change...But not changing themselves, r-remaining constant and providing inspiration.I used to pretend I w-was one of those heroes as a k-kid..But its n-not just them...I like all s-stories...They're the c-current t-that keeps flowing..." He blinks, realizing he'd ran on, and reddens in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 am

She smiled again, before checking her phone and seeing the time. "Well then, friend, I must be going. The sporting goods store is really good for sparring equipment. Please do take care of yourself." She bowed swiftly and went on her way, walking back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble(Wrath)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next