Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Vote_lcapI'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Voting_barI'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Vote_lcapI'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Voting_barI'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 am

It was all an amazing blur. He blinked one second, and the next felt himself falling to his knees for the first time in centuries. He barely caught himself before his face hit the ground. His eyes were wide as he panting, taking in the sounds and feelings he'd been deprived of for when felt like eternity. It was raining lightly, the wetness was like a baptism to him. He rested a second, with his face in his hand, as if just to make sure he wasn't dreaming...

I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Kaneki-ken-anime-kagune-tokyo-ghoul-1920x1080_zps3733ddaa

When he was finally satisfied that this was, in fact, reality he couldn't suppress the wicked laugh he let out. He'd finally been freed, and on to of that... he'd found purpose. He wanted... he wanted everything! The thought sent another wicked laugh through the night. A quick look around told him he was in a vantage point. On a rooftop. He moved to the edge, looking over the city. He had to find her. He owed her, after all. She helped him realize what he was... even if she didn't know it.

"It's so good to be back, kehehehe~"

He mumbled to himself before jumping to the fire escape, scaling his way down quickly. He didn't need directions, he knew where to go. The second he hit the street, he took a deep breath of the city air before making his way to the sidewalk at a quick pace. It was late, and the sun was gone, but this city never slept. He pushed through crowds of people, curious as to where his heart was taking him. He was pretty sure it was her... but it wasn't until he'd been walking, or pushing, through the crowd when he caught a glimpse of her back. He grinned under his mask, trying to close the distance when he realized she wasn't alone.

"What the..."

He mumbled to himself, thinking that the other person was familiar. When he found himself not 3 steps behind them he realized it. That was Wrath! He let out a loud, rude laugh at the thought. Gluttony and Wrath? A match made in hell. Literally.

"I didn't expect to find TWO of you." He said, still laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:39 am

Gluttony had been craving sweets, and more than usual this time too. The girl was basically dragging her older brother down the streets to the candy shop, pleading the entire time that he should let her just take it all, but of course he was refusing. He had seen her on a sugar high, he probably didn't want to ever see it again...

"But please~ big brother~! I promise I'll be a good little girl for you! I just want all the candy! I need it!" She was sounding a bit like Greed tonight actually. Maybe that was because her instincts told her what was about to happen.

Her memory of her eldest brother weren't very joyful, though they were certainly better than the ones of her and the brother that she clung to so closely now. When Greed spoke behind them, Gluttony squeaked and jumped around, getting into a defensive position before realizing who it was. As soon as she recognized him, she screamed and hid behind Wrath, starting to tremble. Though the memories weren't terrifying, her mind had magnified them over the years.

Her eyes were wide and she gripped onto Wrath's shirt tightly. "B-bubby... I-it's been s-so long..." Though she was scared, the little Sin still wanted to be a family with all of her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:03 am

Aristotle said, "Evil brings men together."

Kyte blinked, suddenly looking up into the air after denying Gluttony another cartful of candy. Her sugar highs weren't too...pleasant. It was absolutely adorable, of course, but it was simply too much to handle. He had a sudden bad feeling.

A bad omen? Or is it just my imagination...?

"But please~ big brother~! I promise I'll be a good little girl for you! I just want all the candy! I need it!"

That snapped him out of his thoughts as he suddenly looked down to Gluttony. He blinked, smiling gently.

"Now, now, Sugu...it's much more respectable to pay. I know you want all of the candy, but people need to make a living, after all. Besides, don't be so Greedy."

Perhaps this was also an ill-fated reference to events coming to be, for a voice rang out behind them. Wrath instantly felt the rage inside him build, as a cold expression took hold of his face.

"I didn't expect to find TWO of you."

Wrath slowly turned as Gluttony hid behind him. He didn't mind; that was exactly where she wanted her, as it was the safest place.

"Avarice. Well, no need to be so eloquent; but the last time I saw you, you were chained up in hell. Finally got out on parole?"

Though his voice still carried its usual tone, his expression was cold and unforgiving. Greed was only a few ranks below the top of his hate list.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 am

The response Greed got from his siblings was less than ideal, in his opinion. Being honest, there where two people in this whole world left that he knew, he was hoping for a better start than this. Wrath seemed to remember the grudge. That was never helpful... and Gluttony seemed terrified of him. Wasn't quite sure he deserved that, and the sight of it made him scowl behind his mask.

"That coulda gone better." He thought aloud, a nasty habit he had yet to shake. Something about being in solitude for so long made him feel the urge to voice his thoughts. It was fun, sometimes. If you did it fast enough it almost resembled a conver- he really was losing it back there. Good to be free.

"I loosely get the hiding thing, though I have to be absolutely honest I'm like 99% sure you're hiding behind someone way scarier than I ever was. Speaking of, where are my manners? Hi there, Wrath. Pleasure as always. It was good behavior I believe, that got me out."

Greed said, pretending to actually be thinking about it like he didn't remember... even though it happened only minutes ago.

"Pardon me, it's just... I got something to say, see? And I been waiting for a long time right... I just can't get the words so straight..." Greed thought for a bit longer, before circling around Wrath at a fair distance, leaning over to look at Gluttony. "...sorry? That's the word, right? For when you did something you didn't mean to do? Oh, but not for the reason you think, I think."

He was thinking again when a civilian bumped into him and Greed flawlessly picked his pocket out of instinct. "I lied to you! You're not useless! You're like 14 times more useful than that pair of legs you're hiding behind. Wait that was rude. This manners thing is hard. Though it leads into my next clarifying point. I just apologize for the useless part. You're kinda cowering right now and it's a tiny bit pathetic... but that's okay! One outta two ain't bad!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:43 am

Gluttony trembled as she stayed clutched to her big brother's side and never let her eyes off of Greed. As he circled around, her eyes got wider and she clung to Wrath even more, trying to disappear. Then he said something that she never ever would have expected in a million trillion years. Greed apologized. To her.

The little girl's eyes grew to about ten times their natural size and her jaw hit the ground. She looked up to her big brother to make sure she wasn't hearing things again and the look he gave wasn't too reassuring, but then again, he gave that look a lot... Then she looked back at Greed and blinked a few times, trying to figure out what to say.

Finally she let go of Wrath and took a step towards him. very very cautiously. "A-are you being for real, bubby? Y-you're really saying sorry? T-to me? I-I'm not useless!?" Her face lit up as if she had indeed just gotten all of the candy in the candy store and couldn't be happier. She agreed that one out of two wasn't bad and giggled, bouncing up and down and twirling around. "Did you hear that big brother!? I'm not useless!!" She then looked up at Greed again with a bright smile and hopeful eyes. "Does that mean you don't hate me anymore!?!?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am

Wrath just looked Greed over as he struggled to apologize to Sugu. It was a remarkable improvement (And that was an understatement), to be sure, but experience told Wrath he didn't mean it. Greed always had an ulterior motive, and Wrath had a pretty good idea of what it was. Greed always had a way of finding what he wanted, and he and Wrath had never been too fond of each other. That left one possibility.

"Normally I'd put you through a few buildings for such a lousy apology, but to be honest, even a half-baked apology is nothing short of miraculous coming from you."

He had even admitted Wrath was at least ninety-nine times scarier than him, which was in the realm of a compliment.

"So, was that apology all you came for, or are you here for something else?" Wrath queried nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Greed scuffed at his sister, sounding like she didn't believe his apology. He'd tried his best, really. He wasn't good at it, clearly. Either way, Greed was a little annoyed at it.

"I guess sorry isn't really a good word for it. Sorry is just kinda what you say when you don't know what to say, I think. What I really mean, Glut, is I plan on making it up to ya. Not sure how, or when, but at some vague date in an undetermined amount of time I plan on doing something to make it up to you."

Greed said with a nod, then looked over to Wrath, who seemed to doubt Greed's reasons for coming out here as well. Not that Greed cared much what his angry brother thought.

"I'm back for 20 minutes and you're already threatening me. I'd heard you'd settled down or something. Did I hear wrong, or are you just so intimidated by me that your true nature comes out, eh?"

Greed said with a laugh, before getting closer to Glut, considering that she finally stepped out from behind Wrath.

"...but I was serious about making it up to ya sometime. Ya got my word."

Greed said, holding out his hand as if to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Gluttony could not believe her luck! Her big brother Wrath had accepted her fully and even opened up his home to her, and now her bubby Greed was saying that he would make up for what he had said in the past! It was a miracle!

The little girl shook his hand enthusiastically and didn't stop there. She grinned up at him and, without a second's warning, wrapped her slender frame around his waist and nuzzled her face into his abdomen. It took her a few moments to look up into his eyes with her loving crimson orbs shining as she spoke soft and sweet. "I love you so much bubby... Just the fact that you apologized to me is enough to make up for an eternity."

She then took a step back from both of them and looked up at them adoringly, in awe of what had happened. The small child sensed no hostility between the two. Her perception of family love outweighed all the hate in the atmosphere. "I'm so happy that we're all together... Maybe one day all of the family can be back together... Wouldn't that be truly amazing, big brother? Bubby?" The girl's eyes looked as if she was talking about Santa Claus. How could anyone hurt a child's image of Santa Claus??
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Wrath watched in a bit of disappointment as Gluttony actually ran over to Greed and hugged him tightly, saying that she was glad he apologized to her, even though the apology had been unusually vague. He sighed inwardly, watching them. Gluttony talked about how great it would be for the family to get back together again, almost as if she believed it.

Greed was spouting his usual annoying bulls**t though, saying he had heard that Wrath had calmed down a lot, and wondered if he was so hostile to Greed because he was afraid of him. The very idea was laughable, but Wrath maintained a cool composure.

"Oh, nonsense, Greed. It isn't intimidation that causes the dragon to swat the fly," he began, his eyes glowing a bright red slowly. "It's annoyance." He maintained his aggressive gaze, before depositing his hands into his pockets. "But whoever the hell you heard it from, you're right. I have calmed down. But give it a few minutes and I'm sure it'll be like old times."

He looked at Gluttony.

"And don't be ridiculous, Sugu. You, Sloth, and Envy were the only ones that weren't annoying. To be honest I'd even put up with Greed rather than any of the others. The family getting together would be a natural disaster."

He knew Gluttony might not agree, but that was his feelings on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Greed was half tempted to take Gluttony up on the offer to let his apology make up for his lies. It was unfortunate that he wasn't the kind of guy who could turn a blind eye to something like that. He rarely made mistakes, and when he did he was sure to settle up with whomever he felt he'd accidentally wronged. He let her hug him, patting her head in return. He wasn't the type to hug, but he'd feel wrong not giving it any reply at all.

"Right... well if you think of something I can do for you to make it up, let me know kid." He muttered back a little awkwardly. First human contact he'd had in a long time. It'd take some adjusting to get used to this. Luckily Wrath provided a distraction when he opened his mouth. Greed couldn't hide his laugh. Though he was sure laughing at the embodiment of Wrath was a bad idea, he was reckless and didn't much care.

"You're a dragon, eh? Is that the new slang term for homicidal sociopath? How many populations did you have to eradicate to earn that one, I wonder?" Greed was an expert at making his sarcasm sound genuine. His tone gave no betrayal that he wasn't serious, though if anyone knew him well enough they'd know he was being an a**hole.

He flashed a rare smile at Glut. "A family, eh? Don't tell me that's what you want me to get you. It'd be easier to find a real dragon than it would be to get our family in one room and be civil."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Gluttony's heart sunk as both of her brothers shot down the idea of getting the family back together. If anyone was paying careful attention to her, they would see that the light in her eyes seemed to dim to an almost grey, but in this light it would be very hard to tell that fact.

Her arms wrapped around her body and she let her head droop, hair falling in front of her face as she began to sob silently to herself. Even her favorite two brothers couldn't get along. She heard their arguing and took another step back, wanting to distance herself. It was scary. She didn't like it. If anything they were supposed to yell at her! Not each other!

The little girl covered her ears and dropped down to her knees, a crushing feeling of despair pressing down on her. Her dream of being a family seemed to be a fantasy that only she believed in, and that was terrifying to her. She began to cry a little louder and finally was balled up on the ground before either of them would notice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Wrath cast Greed another look of annoyance as he responded in his usual smarta** way and asked Wrath if being a dragon meant he was a homicidal sociopath. He asked how many people he had to kill to get that title.

"It wasn't given to me. After all, people don't usually blame Wrath for war...but if you're talking about the few theological Bible-thumpers that want to draw comparisons, then I guess a few hundred billion."

If Greed was going to be a smarta**, then Wrath could give as good as he could take. He did observe that they were hurting Gluttony's feelings, though, and he sighed, going over and kneeling down to her.

"I'm sorry, Sugu...but this is just how I am with Greed. If Pride were in the same room, I'd go ballistic. If you want to have a family reunion, that's fine; I want you to b happy. But if you want it to be a good family reunion, leave me out of it."

He'd rather give her the truth than coddle her like a child.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 am

Greed had another comment on the tip of his tongue. He found the verbal back and forth riveting after his long term isolation. He frowned when Wrath pointed out that Glut was crying. He hadn't even noticed. Not until Wrath addressed it, at least. He let out an exasperated sigh.

"We were just having fun, kid. Don't you know brothers fight? It's how we show how much we love each other." Greed said, stepping closer to Wrath and trying to put his arm around his shoulder. "I mean look at his adorable little face. How could I ever hate this guy?"

Greed pulled away shortly after, chuckling madly. Maybe he really did go insane during his extended vacation. It wouldn't surprise him.

"...but I gotta be honest, kid. Those other losers should probably stay away from me. Why can't you and I and... that guy be a family? You trying to say we're not good enough for you or something?"

Greed actually sounded a little hurt, frowning at his sister as he gave her a hard glare.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:32 am

Gluttony just wrapped herself up into a ball tighter as Wrath spoke to her about never being able to have a happy family reunion. When Greed spoke after him, she actually perked up a bit as he said that them fighting like they were was just an expression of their love for each other! As soon as a smile began to form though, he said something that twisted her heart and made her look at the ground, tears spilling onto the concrete.

Her voice was barely even a whisper as she strained to get out words. ”I-I’m sorry b-brothers… I-I just thought… Th-that maybe… A-a family might be… n-nice… B-but… guess I was… wr-wrong… like always…” Soon after, her body began to grow transparent and if they didn’t stop her, she would teleport somewhere far away. She needed time to be alone with her thoughts. And she didn’t want either of them to see her this way. It showed that she was truly pathetic, unworthy of any kind of love.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Wrath looked over to Gluttony as she was becoming increasingly more and more depressed, and she started speaking about how she was wrong "like always". It was kind of over-dramatic and Wrath didn't much appreciate it, but he stepped forward, putting a hand on her head reassuringly.

"No, Sugu, you weren't wrong. A family would be nice. But not with all the other Sins. Having Avarice here gets on my nerves enough, and again, he's not even the one I hate."

He looked down at her.

"Don't run away from this just because I don't agree. I'm just saying if you have a family party, I shouldn't show up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)   I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back~ (Wrath and Glut)
Page 1 of 1