Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Vote_lcapI can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Voting_barI can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Vote_lcapI can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Voting_barI can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 am

Bow went to sit on a bench at the park. She was so thrilled that her light could be seen from a few miles away. She took out her cell phone and got out the card. Dialing the number, she waited for the man to pick up on the other end. "You're in! They actually all voted yes! ...With the exception of Manic... But I'm sure he'll come around!! The main important thing is, you are now an official Titan!!" She then remembered something and coughed, trying to hide the next part under her breath. *cough*"On probation..."*cough*

After whatever response he gave to that, she would smile gently and explain. "B-both Manic and Ruin are worried about your, umm... well... habits. So, as a compromise, we are going to start you off with a bit of a trial period to make sure everyone can handle it, and then once you pass that with flying colors, you'll be a full time Titan!!" The girl's excitement could be heard through the telephone. "Does that sound okay with you??"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Kuro listened wordlessly on the line as Bow called him, saying that he was in on the Titans. He found it hard to believe himself, as she said he was voted in unanimously, with the exception of Manic. He didn't know or care who that was.

He landed in the park in the treeline behind her as she was still talking to him on the phone. She said he was a Titan "on probation". He quirked a brow, and she then explained that Manic and Ruin (Another person he didn't know or care about) were concerned about his homicidal tendencies. She said as a compromise that they were going to give him a trial period so that she was sure the team could handle him, and when he passed, he would be full time.

He spoke from directly behind her.

"We agreed that it is exactly because I have the stomach to do what you all cannot that I am on this team. Make up your mind." He snapped the phone shut audibly as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:03 am

The pink haired titan jumped as she heard his voice from behind her and twisted around with a smile. "I know, I know... Come sit down."

Once he was seated next to her, she turned on the bench to face him better. Her eyes were soft and gently as she spoke. "My words still stand. If ever there is a time that the only possible choice is murder, I want you to take the shot. However, that's not going to happen. If it ever does, we will both be kicked off the team. I'm sure of it. But that's how I feel about this. I want someone on my team who isn't afraid. Who is okay with making the hardest choice. Please, I need you." Her eyes were a mixture of colors as she talked to him, desperate.

After a long moment of staring into his eyes, she sighed and looked away. "I'm not a good leader. I know that. I don't just need you for that last shot. I need advice. I need someone to tell me to stop when they see I'm way over my head." She hugged herself gently and thought of Kyte. Closing her eyes, she growled at herself. "I need someone that isn't lightyears away from me..." He wouldn't understand that last line, but that's okay.

The girl sighed and finally looked back up at him. "Sorry... If you just wanted to leave right now and never look back I would understand..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:05 pm

He looked at her expressionlessly as she asked him to come sit down.

He did not.

She said she still supported his choice, but that the scenario in which they discussed was never going to happen. This resulted in a raised eyebrow from Kuro. He didn't want to do it, but he did it to express his doubts in her observation. She said if it did that they would both be kicked off of the team. She did say, however, that she needed him; someone who could make the hard decision when it counted.

He narrowed his eyes as she said she wasn't a good leader, and that she needed advice from someone who could tell when she was overreaching. But then she said something about needing someone who wasn't "light years away from her". He didn't understand that.

"It's seeming more and more to me that you don't even want to be the leader of this team." He walked forward, staring at her sternly, and pressed his finger against her forehead. "If you don't get a hold of yourself, your team's going to be made into martyrs. They'll die."

"You asked me to come to share my experience and ideas. And I told you that you need to stop doubting yourself. So if you aren't going to step up, then shut up, because as long as you keep doubting every decision you make, you're a liability."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:11 am

Bow blinked at his words and bit her lip, taking them to heart but trying not to take them too personally. Her bottom lip quivered as she thought about what he had said and eventually sighed.

"You're both right and wrong. I do want to be leader. I want to get better and prove myself to them. But I'm still learning. But you are right. I need to stop doubting myself. It's one of my worst habits."

She stood up and put her fist in the air as if making an oath to the heavens. "From this day forth! I will never again doubt myself! I will trust my own decisions for I know they will be clear and good!"

She then blushed from embarrassment and looked to Kuro. "Sorry... I know that probably looked weird... But... I just felt like I needed it..." She giggled lightly and smiled up at him.

Then the pink haired girl thought of something else and rummaged through her bag before pulling out a t-communicator. "Tadah~! Welcome to the team!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:11 pm

He waited for Bow's response patiently, before she finally decided that she wanted to commit to her position and do her best to lead the Titans. She said she wanted to get better and prove herself to her team. She also agreed that she needed to have more faith in herself. She pumped her fist into the air emphatically and said she would never doubt herself again, and trust her decisions, swearing it to...whoever she was talking to.

She looked at him and apologized for looking weird, saying she felt like she needed to do it, before handing him a communicator. He looked at it. It was a bit too...gawky, but he'd take it on principle. He looked at her as she welcomed him to the team.

"We'll be in touch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)   I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe they actually let you in! (Wrath)
Page 1 of 1