Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble(Wrath) Vote_lcapTrouble(Wrath) Voting_barTrouble(Wrath) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble(Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 10:56 am

Titus walked along the street, glancing around. He had to find a place that sold training sticks.Hopefully he'd be able to learn and train on defending himself..The boy sighs. But it appeared there weren't many that weren't dojo's...He'd join one, but he wanted to make sure it was alright. Suddenly, a voice speaks out from behind him."Well,well,well...if it ain't little Wally." Titus turns around, spotting the bully that had plagued him before Leo had stepped him."You know, we haven't seen your boyfriend Casper lately...Heh..guess he's not around to step in,huh?"The jerk steps forward, pushing Titus's shoulder and sending the smaller boy stepping back. Titus breifly clenches his jaw, Hus hand momentarily curling as if it were grasping, but relaxes. He couldn't use his power against someone unless e needed to defend himself. The boy's voice comes out soft as he adjusts his ever present shades, glaring behind them up at the older boy."P-please...leave me alone." Jerk blinks,then guffaws, slapping Hus knee."Oh? And what will happen if I don't, huh? Huh?" He pushes Titus, and he staggers back,catching himself as the guys goons form a semicircle around the Beamer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Hikari was walking down the street, texting someone on her phone. She was becoming great friends with Emily. She finished her message and returned the phone to her pocket, walking quietly down the street as she came upon a crowd of boys. She wasn't too invested into the event before she recognized one of the boys from her school. Specifically her special class. Well, that and the fact that this group of boys were pushing and shoving him around.

She sighed slightly, putting her phone in her bag instead, and placed it next to a building wall, and approaching them. "I thought men were supposed to handle their problems one on one. I guess that makes you boys. Honestly, you can't handle one boy without ten other guys? How cowardly.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:56 pm

The head gorilla turns slowly around, raising g a eyebrow at the chick who'd interrupted him, and let's out a chuckle."Yikes, spicy." A grin stretches across his face, and he flexes,winking." If you want, I can show you how much a man I am, baby." The goons grumble at being called cowards.Titus looks up at Hikari. Oh no..he didn't want her hurt."I-I-Ill be f-f-fine...Uhm....D-d-dont worry a-a-about me."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:09 am

Hikari could only smile a bit when one of the boys said that he could show her how much of a man he was. She stepped forward a bit, putting her hands on her hips. "I would very much like to see that. Right now." She then swept her foot up and kicked him right in between his legs, making sure to catch something valuable with her foot. As he would no doubt bend over in shock and pain, she punched him in the side of the neck to make him think better of bullying other kids. She looked at Titus. "Get your act together. What kind of man are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:13 am

The guy grins."Well, then, let's go to my-GUH!!" Kicked, he let's out a/squeak, bending over and beginning to fall,aided by a punch to the neck.Titus blinks as the goons stare in shock, and flinches a little when he's rebuked by his classmate."Sorry..I-I know I'm n-not manly...I-I just d-didnt want anyone h-hurt." The leader let's out a pained groan, then speaks."E-exactly....He's weak...Look at him...He whimpers and scurries, running away, instead of fighting. Pathetic! As for you, my dear....One of my boys,humble her!!" A thug runs at her, swinging a folding baton, only to trip, slamming his face into a green barrier. Jerking back with a yelp, the idiot slams the back of his head into another barrier as the others fade, and decides to lie on the ground, groaning."Enough...Please, leave." Despite the softness, there was,understandably,a certain tint of frustration in Titus's voice.The thugs growl, starting to close in on both.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Hikari looked around as the boys started closing in on them. She looked at Titus. "It is fine to not want to hurt people. But by enabling them to hurt you, you merely encourage them to hurt others." One of the boys started running at Titus, and she grabbed a chair and smashed it over his assailant, watching him crouton crumble to the ground and drop his weapon. She then sent it hurtling into a group of three.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Titus blinks. He hadn't thought of it like that....The boy nods, planks flickeringinti existence in Hus hands, and assume a basic Escrima stance.He turns as one of the punks rushes at him, only to get chaired, his weapon sending another three tumbling.The boy dodges a batswing,putting up a wall that shatters the weapon on the return stroke, knocking the taller teen on the shin and causing him to bend over, putting his head at just the right level....Thunk!!As he crumbles, Titus apologizes, feeling guilty despite himself. The beamer blocks another blow with his planks staggering back but kicking his assailant in the knee.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Hikari frowned as Titus started using his powers to dispatch them, but she supposed it couldn't at all be helped. She continued kicking men in the shin and between their legs, coordinating with punches square in the middle of their chest and jabs to their ribs. She eventually, however, started using her powers to lift metal easier, hitting them with chairs and tables, occasionally.

"Someone ought to have called the police by now," she thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Titus scrambles, dodging another blow, reminding himself that he was only defending himself as he sends another thug reeling. His eyes widen as his fellow beamer starts raising and moving metal."Woah..."The boy was impressed.At her words. Titus nods, frowning slightly as he blocks ablow. Where they? But,soon enough, sirens begin blaring closer. The leader,having recovered, curses."Let's get out of here!!! See ya later, squirt!" As they run away, Titus looks at Hikari,concerned."A-are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:03 pm

She stood in the street with Titus, remaining strong and tall, but panting a bit. She had scrapes and bruises forming, but overall it seemed nothing serious. She looked to Titus. "I am fine. Thank you for your concern." She grabbed her bag, trying to catch her breath. She knew martial arts but she wasn't anything like a master. As the sirens drew close, Hikari looked at him again. "Never stop fighting for those you care about. But do not let others push you around because you think you don't need to defend yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Titus relaxes when she says she's OK.He himself had a few bruises, but not enough to be abig deal.When Hikari says not to let others push him around, he nods?"I-I'll try..." And he will, though it'll be difficult. It was instinct to  him to let others benefit first, and honestly, he didn't have much self confidence.The boy bites his lip, then let's the planks fade away, putting back on his shades as he looks at the girl who stepped in."S-so, where did y-you l-learn to fight like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 am

She smiled lightly down towards Titus as he asked her where she learned to fight. "I come from Japan. My father was in the military, and he taught me a few things. After he left I took self-defense classes there. I am nowhere near a master but I can hold my own." She adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Are you going to be okay? Will they cause you any more trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:09 am

Titus,n seeing the smile,gives a small one back, listening as she explains.So she was from Japan? Cool...The boy nods."Y-you certainly c-can...It was i-impressive....I-I had s-some stick lessons, b-but had to stop when the w-war started.." When she asks if he was going to be OK, if they were going to cause more trouble, the boy looks down."U-uhm...I s-shoukd be f-fine, though they p-probaly will...I j-just wish they w-would leave me a-alone..." This last was said nearly under his breath.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Hikari started thinking for a few moments, putting a hand on her hip. "Every time you walk around this area, make sure you have a friend with you. I should be available if you need anybody with you. Let me have your phone number." She retrieved her phone from her bag, opening new contact information so she could add Titus's number.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Titus blinks as she requests his number."U-uhm....I don't have a phone...." Then he remembers his wristband."H-hold on...." The boy snaps his fingers, saying Communication: Contact Information, and the high-tech band circling his wrist lights up green, before a holographic screen pops up.Titus looks it over, nodding."Huh....t-this does h-have a n-number..." He recites it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble(Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble(Wrath)   Trouble(Wrath) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble(Wrath)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next