Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Vote_lcapWake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Voting_barWake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Vote_lcapWake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Voting_barWake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:32 am

When Fen finally woke up, his head was hurting more than he'd ever had it hurt before. "What the hell..?"

His eyes opened to an ungodly bright light, and he put his hand over his eyes to block it. What time was it? Then he noticed Ella on the floor next to him and his eyes got wide as he grabbed her shoulders to make sure she was okay. There was a wicked bruise on the side of her face and she was out like a light.

"So you finally woke up, huh?" Fen immediately found a growl in his lungs as he pounced on the familiar voice. He also found himself floored, with a boot on the back of his head just as fast. "Look kid, you don't understand what's going on. We're here to help you. My name is Targon. Or Targ. We're going to help make sure you don't get attacked like you did before."

Fenrir was confused from both the blow to his head and the strange turn in opinion. "Why should I trust you?!"

"Do you really have a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:44 am

Her dreams were oddly vivid with strange people, gun shots, bright colors, and lots of motorcycles. She doesn't really remember what was going on, but she remembered being beat in the head... a lot.. It only seemed more realistic when she began to wake up and the killer head ache kicked up. Ella's had was throbbing, particularly one side which she was leaning on. She begun to shift slightly, letting out a groan when her hand went to her head. It hurt so bad, and when she opened her eyes, everything was blurry.

However, Ella made out Fen's voice, along with his body shape on the ground. "Fen?" She asked quietly, sitting up and yawning, not seeming worried that she was in a strange place. She just seemed.. out of it.. Dizzy, confused, her vision blurry. Everything was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:19 am

When Ella woke up, Fen was about to growl back at the man some witty and probably reckless response. When he heard he though, he found himself wiggling out of the mans foothold. He was at Ella's side in an instant, though he found himself sending Targon glares every three seconds.

"Hey baby, don't worry, we're safe... I think." He said, sighing and sitting next to her. He'd help her sit up and checked her over. "Did you have to hit her so friggin' hard? You really hurt her."

As if embarrassed, Targon looked away and scuffed. "I didn't mean to... don't worry, she's been taken care of. We have some old medicines. She might be a little doozy just waking up but she'll be fine soon enough. Right now we have bigger business. The Cult thinks you're one of us, and that you're a threat."

"The cult? What?"

"Werewolf hunters. We're gonna help the two of you learn to fight. We're gonna help you get a grasp on your powers... usually alphas set on late, so you're doing good so far. Then we're going to find a way to convince the Cult you're working with the government. Easy enough, right? Now come on."

The man motioned for him to come and follow him out of the cabin they were in, but Fen would wait for Ella to be awake and alert.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 am

If almost like magic, her calling brought her boyfriend to her side instantly, like a magnet of sort. She would reach for his face and blink several times, her vision clearing up by the second. Ella would caress his face for a bit more before she attempted to stand up, listening to what this guy had to say. She didn't believe him at first.. but.. he could have killed them both, maybe she should hear them out first?
"Alright.. okay.. cult.. werewolf.." She murmured, as if agreeing with what he said. She'd rub her eyes again and was finally able to see clearly, taking in the sites around her. "So Fen needs to train to be an Alpha.. Why are you helping him? Besides some crazy cult coming for him of course." Ella asked slowly, interlocking her fingers with Fen and rubbing her thumb on his hand. "Then why exactly am I here?" She asked him, following after him a bit more slow than usual.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 2:43 am

The man, now leaning in the doorway frowned at the girl's questioned. "They came after both of you, didn't they? That means your both in danger. We're helping you because we don't like dragging teenage children into our business. We're not savages, we're werewolves."

The man seemed offended by her questions, stepping out of the doorway now. It was clear they were meant to follow. Fen frowned, but helped Ella up. "I'm not sure what we do here. If they're all as dangerous as he is there's no way we can escape. He could have killed us by now... I think we should just go with it. The other guys, with the guns and explosions, they didn't seem as friendly."

Calling a guy like Targon, who was huge and covered in tattoos, friendly didn't feel right. He'd also beaten the crap out of both of them and kidnapped them in front of Ella's own brother. That wasn't nice.

"Let's give it a shot?" Fen offered, walking her out hand in hand if she'd come with him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Everything seemed to be a bit too mellow for Ella, like it was a little too easy. They couldn't have gained allies that easily right? Were other werewolves out there like Fen.. nice? If so that put her mind at ease, even if she still had no clue at where they were or why they took them like they did.
"Hey you know next time you could just knock on our doors and be like 'hey we're trying to help you.' instead of beating the crap out of us." Ella said, a little bit out of character for her. She wasn't one to talk back, she usually just did as she was told.

Despite this, she'd take her boyfriends hand and follow after his, feeling safer when she was close to Fen. "So what do you have for us?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Fen made sure that Ella was close and safe, but he was getting the same strange feeling that she had. There were nice. Too nice. Fenrir had seen these people fight twice now and they didn't seem nice. That was the last word that came to mind. "You sound bitter. Don't be a baby, I just toyed with you kids. It's how we say hello. Now that you survived that, you're on the track to being in."

At the center of the small village in the woods was a town center type thing, with shops around a focus point in the middle. In the middle, two teenage looking boys were just stepping out of a ring, sweaty as can be.

"But first, you kids couldn't even defend yourself against me while I was playing. We need you two to train. Get in the ring and try to kill each other. Easy as that."

Fen snorted, crossing his arms. "I'm not going to kill my girlfriend."

"You won't. You're going to try. And if you might, we'll step in. If you pull a punch, we'll step in. Life or death is how you learn, brat."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Ella rolled her eyes at his comment, knowing he could have easily taken them without beating the ever living crap out of them. It was just him being to stubborn to admit it.. Speaking of stubborn, werewolves tended to be this way, maybe that's why Fen was stubborn? Either way Ella loved him for it.
"If you want me to kill my boyfriend, let alone attempt to kill anymore in general you have another thing coming for you." She told him angrily, not like this one bit.

"What sane person beats up some kids, kidnaps them, takes them to god knows where, and then tells them to attempt to kill each other! Werewolf or not you are absolutely insane!" Ella shouted at him, not considering that he was... well.. a werewolf..
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 am

Targon was clearly not enjoying being yelled at, turning a cold stare onto Ella that made Fen growl and hold her hand a little tighter. "Fine. You little brats need to get into shape, and I'm not going to let you guys do it half assed. Whether you like it or not, you're stuck in the middle of this thing. And you guys seem like trouble makers. Wouldn't training with some actual pros do you some good? You know what? Fine..."

He marched up to the ring, grabbing one of the bigger guys off the rail and yanking him back. The big guy got up with a roar until he made eye contact with Targon and relaxed. "You can either train yourselves and trust us not to let you get hurt too bad, or... he can train you. There's a very good chance he'll end up killing at least one of you though. When he gets into it, even I have trouble stopping him."

Targon's words seemed true, as the man who was barely restraining himself looked like he was ready to kill already. Fen frowned, imagining those claws of his tearing Ella's heart out.

"I don't think that's such a good idea..." He admitted quietly. "Ella, I think we should just do this ourselves. They... I think we can trust them. That, and I don't think I'd even be able to hurt you. Not with all your MMA lessons."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:09 am

Ella raised her eyebrow at the new person that was introduced and let out a defeated sigh. She did not want to face that guy, let alone anyone here, but Fen was right. It was better to fight him then it was to fight any other werewolves, and if Fen begins to rage or something there were big guys to pull him off of her.
Now with this in mind, she let out a final sigh and a nod. "Alright we'll fight, but I'm not going to kill him." Ella told him, still acting a bit stubborn. Of course she wasn't going to kill her own boyfriend! That was stupid!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:33 am

"I already told you that you wouldn't kill him." Targon replied with a snort. "Aren't you listening?"

Though he had to admit, he admired Ella's spunk. He liked both of the kids, really. So he almost felt bad when he grabbed Fen by the shirt and launched him into the ring. "It works better if he's mad. Hop in." He told Ella with a laugh.

Fen, now in the ring and covered in dirt from where he landed with a roll, glaring at Targon. His claws were already out. He was feeling defensive about the whole situation. Then he turned to Ella and let out a huff.

"Come on, Love. Let's get started."

He'd let her make the first move, knowing she had more training than him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:45 am

Ella reached out as Fen was thrown into the ring, shooting and angry glare at Targon. She really didn't like him, and that was saying something since Ella liked everyone. "You could at least have fed us first." She taunted Targon, walking into the ring and putting her fists up. She had been training with her personal trainer, but she hadn't done it in a real fight. There was a difference from learning something then actually doing it!
"Alright, don't claw my face and I won't kick you in the nuts." She established before running at him and dipping into a slide, attempting to trip him right away.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:52 am

Fen chuckled at her rules. "I like your face too much to hurt it anyway." He admitted. The loud snort from Targon was easy to hear. Then she came in hot, sprinting and trying to trip him up. Fenrir wasn't used to fights like that. He was more of a 'I hit you, you hit me, whoever falls loses' kinda guy. He could tell Ella was gonna be tough.

Her leg caught his, despite his attempted dodge and he stumbled forward, barely staying standing. Digging his claws into the dirt like Targon did in their first fight, he threw himself at Ella, tossing dirt towards her eyes. "All's fair, Love!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:18 am

Ella would turn and quickly stand up, only to be greeted by dirt in the eye. She would lick her hands and attempt to rub most of it out, jogging backwards as she did. Her vision was already blurry, the dirt was not helping.
When she could see Fen, she'd charge again, except a counter attack in mind. At the moment, it would just seem like she was going to tackle him, and maybe, that was what she was doing. Ella right now wanted to prove to the other werewolves that she could take on guys too, despite not being a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 am

When she was blinded, Targon was smirking. Fen had already stolen one of his moves. A fair fight was for boxing, not for the real world. Here, it was live or die and no such thing as cheating.

He didn't capitalize on the temporary weakness, though, instead letting her recover. Targon was mad, because he was ready to intervene and stop the final blow but Fen didn't take the chance. Ella started a charge at Fen. This was interesting. She was tiny compared to him, no way she'd take him down... right?

Fen took a defensive stance, trying to see what she'd do. He was expecting another attack to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)   Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Naughty Children (Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next