Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Arrival - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew Arrival - Page 3 Voting_barNew Arrival - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Arrival - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew Arrival - Page 3 Voting_barNew Arrival - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm

the emotions moving around the room startled Raven. Yes his team had had its fights, but this team seemed to be constantly at odds. The boy in the green jacket seemed to despise the man with the Samas more than anyone. Eleven didn't seem to really take notice of anything going on, although he was difficult to read, he didn't seem to be completely alive. The man with the Samas however was still parading around on top.
It's a marvel this team managed to survive this long! Raven thought. perhaps this is what had happened to the original team, too much dissension over time. His stomach churned at the thought and he fell to the floor, his levitation and meditation disrupted by his worry.
If I join the team, I'm going to need to learn their names. It's proving difficult to read people I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 am

"Well, if he's going to join us. He's definitely going to need to know what to call all us; I'm Ben."

As Ben said this, he would step forward with a comforting smile. Happy to have gained a new ally, so close to the Raven he read about in Teen Titans Comic books back on his planet Earth. Though, he was answered back by the site of the male Raven dropping to the ground in a peculiar fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Model Eleven looked over to Zack to see what should be done in this situation.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Raven stood up and, suppressing his feelings, shook Ben's hand with a nod. Now he knew where he had sen him before, Cyborg and Beast Babe used to watch a tv show with a similar character. Raven glanced at the watch on his arm and wondered if perhaps, Tamaranian DNA was stored somewhere in there. Perhaps I should start watching more tv... Maybe he was featured on a tv show in some dimension.

"Thank you for your approval." He said. Raven walked over to Eleven and held out his hand, perhaps another ally could be found in him. The man by the coucch would take some time to warm up to, but the man with the Samas was a different case altogether.
How could he have come to be leader of this team, no one seems to trust him or even like him. He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 am

Evan shook Raiden's hand. It was the polite thing to do in this situation. He was beginning to become confused. Zack had not yet officially agreed to Raiden joining the team, but Raiden was thanking them for their approval. Had he missed some non-verbal confirmation that humans used?

Nothing ever made sense when Zack was around.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm

OOC: Raven's not an official member, but he was just saying that he had ben's approval, so it's nice to have someone on his side. Zack makes the call but Raven was just reacting to Ben giving his approval.

Elevens eyes seemed to flicker as his mechanical brain tried o understand Raven's actions. Raven worried that perhaps he had done something wrong, he was only thanking him for allowing him to use the database, was shaking hands an insult in this dimension? Hopefully nothing had changed, but everything could be different.
Raven glanced at the other two present members of the team, neither of which seemed to be too happy with him. The final decision was up to the man with the Samas...

Making new friends was never my specialty
He thought, remembering Beast Babe.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

ooc: sorry about the long absence, I had a reply a while back, but it was lost when my comp crashed and I was too irritated to retype it... and it's a Famas. I'm not sure if I mistyped it earlier, sorry if I did.

ic: Zack raised an eyebrow. "Staying to add entertainment is one thing, Mouse, but joining? We shall see. The short one I'm supposed to avoid seems to like you, and Mod hasn't put you to sleep yet, so maybe you'll make it. That's ultimately up to you, of course, for it is your own skills that will see you in. You made the cut once, that's always a bonus on your resume, which I'm assuming you didn't bring. Nobody ever brings one... Anyways, it would be a good idea to see what you can bring to the table before you just waltz in, don't you think, Mouse? Now, what do we think the best way to do that is? I've yet to see the newbie fight, and it would be good to know what he can and can't do, so why not kill two birds with one stone? Or in this case, get a mouse to fight a newbie to test them both. Not here, of course, and this is a simple spar, not Mortal Kombat, we don't want things to be messy, do we? If you are a mirrory Titan, then you should already know about the training rooms. Mod, contact the Narrator and get him to make the room all spiffy, would'ja?"

ooc2.0: Just in case(I'd rather not have any confusion Leg) Zack sees Mod as someone who can talk to life's narrator, rather than a machine who simply takes over the PA, so he'll refer to Mod and Mod while ghosting as two different people. And you lot want me to start up the post in the training room, or should Legolas, considering he'd be in charge of the fighting scenery so to speak?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: Thank you for the corection with the Famas, or I definitely would have kept writing it wrong. Smile
As for the training room, I'll set it up right now if we need too. Or darth can do it. Whoeveer wants to can, I'm a bit less falmiliar with the tower and what the new titans did to change it. but whatever you want is fine. we can end this post and witch over whenever. And also, how would I organize starting an RP with someone. because I think it would be interesting to meet Terra in this dimension...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Ooc: no prob. And most likely darth. As for the last question, find a suitable rper, whoever fits the bill, and pm them. If you don't care whoyou rp with, type "open" in the topic title.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

thx, darth, whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: For future reference, Eleven makes strange leaps in logic because he is a machine attempting to understand illogical humans. That's why he thought Raven had been accepted.

Evan, who was 'the narrator' under these situations (situations involving Zack) nodded. "I will prepare the training room." As his actual mind was not in the perfectly human-looking shell, but rather in the Communication tower, he had to ghost into the Training room, leaving his 'physical body' standing perfectly still. He couldn't control it from the Training room, so it would just stand there until he could resume control of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3