Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Arrival - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Arrival - Page 2 Voting_barNew Arrival - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Arrival - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Arrival - Page 2 Voting_barNew Arrival - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Evan brought down the projector screen and accessed the low-security version of the Raven Roth file.
"This is Raven. You appear to be an alternate version of her. Aside from your gender, however, I have yet to make any distinctions. As for Vecter Herbs, the database has not found any file by that name. Victor Stone is the closest match."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

"And just how did he get here, Mod? Perhaps it would be wise to gain access to such information." The voice drifted from the shadows, sounding maniacal, as if on the verge of laughter. The owner soon followed, stepping out of his hiding place. He was of average height and build, wore ragged jeans, a shredded and bloody white tee shirt, combat boots, and an open brown leather jacket. Hazel eyes glinted in the lighting and his brown hair was slicked back against his skull. An eerie grin was spread across his face, and a Famas hung across his back, though it had no visible support. "Newbie? Shorty? What do you two think?" Zack was referring to Alex and Ben, his tendency to give nicknames getting the better of him again. "While I do enjoy communal anarchy, I don't mind a good vote here and there. What's your input?"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Raven was not visibly taken back, but the other man had startled him. The 'Raven-Raiden' problem seemed to have blown over.
Raven observed the newcomer, surprised he hadn't realized him. Perhaps his life force was more undetectable. But the way his body was put together seemed. wrong. Not incorrect, but awkward, like his movements hurt him. Raven could tell this was the one he needed to be wary of. His attitude and the way the others reacted to him gave him a sense of power. Perhaps they were all friends, and that made them all the more dangerous. This dimension was far more different then he'd anticipated it could have been.
"What's up sunshine?" He asked.
And, I hate him already. Raven thought, glowering at the man. But then, this was not a time to let his emotions get out of control.
Raven moved lightly over to the couch and sat down. still watching the inhabitants of the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Ben would glare at Zack, this was the guy who had ignored him at the party.

"You're not a giant too ya know...And I can see where this guy is coming from. I say give him the benefit of the doubt, if he was really here to attack us. He would've taken out the guy on the couch as soon as he got here."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Raven nodded.
The kid in the green jacket seemed to be more oriented towards him than anyone else. Maybe if it came down to a fight, he wouldn't be alone. But no, he wasn't here to put others in danger. If it came down to a fight, Raven would flee.
"Without the herbs, I'm going to have a hard time creating a portal beck to my own dimension. If it's okay, I may stick around here for a while. If not, I'm sure there's somewhere else on this planet where, I'd be welcome." He said.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"If you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want some milk." Zack chuckled, circling the inhabitants of the room like some bird of prey. "You give him a glass of milk, he'll want some more. Problem is, you give him more, he'll either drain you dry or kill you and take what you have." Zack leered at Raven. "Why would we trust you, eh mouse?" He turned in a neat about face. "Then again, it is rather boring around here, and a potentially murderous mouse may liven things up a bit. Besides, if he started killing, I'd be safe. After all, you only die once. Maybe the rest of you could think of it as a pop quiz. You haven't been training much recently, Newbie. Shorty ain't my problem, he's Kara's. What happens to him is of little concern to me at the present. But as a member of this team, you should be ready to fight at any given moment. If the Mouse tried to kill you while everybody slept, what do you think you're chances of survival are? I've yet to see you in action, Newbie. Maybe it would be good for the Mouse to try and kill you. Keep you on your toes." Throughout Zack's entire speech, his eerie grin remained plastered across his face, irremovable. Turning to Raven, he continued. "You wanna stay? Pick a room. But ya gotta share with someone, because we don't have any extra rooms, and I think it's funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 pm

At this time, Ben pondered exactly which one of his aliens could pummel Zack's face in the best. The obvious choice would be Muscleman, but at the same time Suckermouth's acid was pretty potent and Smachsface's skull could bust anything. In any case, it was safe to say "Psycho Joe" was not Ben's favorite team member by far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 am

"Some background information is required before he attempts to join the team, Zack. What were the circumstances through which Raiden came to our dimension? Mr. Raiden, was this a portal malfuntion? A mistake of some kind? Or were you sent here by someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:30 am

" If Eleven can give us any insight on Raiden it would help, since he's not being very forth coming about anything. And as far as beating the answers out of him go, well I'm pretty sure he'd tell us anything and that would be the problem. We can't count on information from torture or things of that nature. Having him and Eleven sift through this seems to be the best option until we get a lead or Raiden warms up to us, that's my vote."

Alex was offended at the thought of him being "out of practice" as their lunatic leader had suggested. Even more so that he'd act like this in front of a potential enemy, not this best display of teamwork.

" You're quite horrible with analogies, you know that Night?"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 am

Some color came to Raven's pale skin. He felt himself being tested by the man with the gun, whether he'd react badly or just take it like the others. The man by the couch was aggravating him too, if he thought he was powerful enough to singlehandedly take him on.
Raven quickly looked down, he felt his vision split into four and he saw everything with a red tinge. After his encounter with Slade, his emotions were still fluctuating madly, and that made him dangerous to the others, he couldn't ruin the only chances he had with them.

Raven calmed himself, and his vision returned to normal, perhaps no one had seen. He contemplated walking through the wall and flying away, but that would get him nowhere. He knew absolutely nothing about this new dimension.

Perhaps I should stay, If there's only a few to put up with, I could survive here. Besides, some of them seem ok. He thought, glancing at "Eleven" and the boy in the green jacket from under his hood.

He looked back up, they were staring intently at him. He couldn't tell if it was to see what he would do in return to the man with the gun, if they were worried, or if they had seen his eyes split in the mark of his father. That would pose a danger to him co-existing with them.

Another thing to worry about, honesty vs. safety. Whether it would be better to tell them of my past or keep more to myself. The dangers of having friends. He thought, sighing. Eleven seems to depend on the database, but maybe he can keep it secret from the others, perhaps they were already aware of this raven's past... of course, they have to allow me to stay first.

"I was sent here by a woman named Slade" Raven began. "I'm guessing in this dimension she'd be a male. IThere was an attack on the tower and we split up to find her. She just found me first. If any of you know Herald, perhaps he could tell you more about it. Slade used some device based on Herald's rift opening horn. How he got the information to create one is beyond me. But truly, if the Titans in this dimension are no more, help me to keep the Titans in my dimension together. My history is my own, but if you really feel you have the right to it, ELeven can prove to you that I'm not the enemy. Access the database." Raven finished talking and cast a quick glance at eleven, hoping he'd understand, but no emotion was apparent on the boys face.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 pm

OOC: Is this thread done or are we all taking breaks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:28 am

"Well, well. Slade as a female. That would definately create some emotional controversy." Evan was totally oblivious to any tension in the room. He thought that everyone was just fine.

"If you were sent here by some manipulation of Herald's horn, then it would make the most sense for our Herald to send you back. Unfortunately, Herald is not reachable at this time. He is part of the force that is battleing the Brotherhood of Evil accross the world. Apparently, your team has not run into them yet, but I assure you that the original Titans team is all still alive and well. No casualties have been reported."

He consulted the database. "As for you history, this is not it. This is the history of someone very much like you from a very similar dimension. Raven, the girl from our universe, has proven to be quite trustworthy, although she seems to have a bad habit of holding onto secrets."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm

"Actually we defeated them a year ago" Raven spoke. "But that means I could really use your help, the faster I'm returned to my dimension, the faster I can help my team face Slade and the Brotherhood of Evil if they are ever freed too."

This was bad news, Raven had no way to contact his team and tell them of the dangers they faced. If the Brotherhood of Evil returned soon they would need him, but no, they had all the other honorary Titans, they should be safe. Still it was unsettling to him.

"Well about this Raven, I'm nothing like her, I'm sure." Raven said quickly. He gasped as he spotted 4 giant slanted glowing eyes in the glass wall of the tower. Then quickly turned away, this was just the aftereffects of his rage, it was only in his head.

Pulling back his hood to see them face to face, as an opening gesture of trust, he spoke again. "Me and my team need your help, I'm asking my permission to stay here, with you. Whatever you deem suitable I'll follow you but I won't force myself on all of you. And all I ask if I can stay is access to the Titans database and time, I will help you with your criminals in this dimension, bu I'm not asking you to carry my burden.". He looked up at the Raven Roth file and hoped she did really have a different past than him, but he doubted it. Apart from gender, they appeared as if they could be siblings. He moved over to the couch and sat with his hands on his knees, eyes closed and began to meditate. Slowly repeating the same phrase to restore the locks on the rage in his mind.
"azaroth metrion zynthos... azaroth metrion zynthos..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:13 am

"Just to let you know, full access of the Titan's Database is restricted to three individuals, myself being one of them. I can provide you with a low-level security clearance code, however. Then you could see unclassified information such as this file. Of course, that is all up to Zack. He is the currently appointed leader of the Titans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 am

"Pfft, ya right."

Ben would fold his arms and roll his eyes as Mod said this. Kara would make a much better leader than this goof-ball in his opinion; in his mind Ghostfreak would agree and disagree.

"Instead of loathing him so, why not just kill the annoyance boy. You have the omnitirx, use it to lay waste to those who cause you any unwanted illness."

Ben would ignore Ghostfreak, having learned to not even enable his rants about destroying the city and taking over the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next