Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_lcapA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Voting_barA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_lcapA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Voting_barA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Speedy Arrival (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Manic had allowed for some time to pass since his encounter with Yang. Really, he could of beaten her there, but it seemed best not to seem too overly keen. Of course, he still wasn't sure where this Big 'T' was, and didn't fancy figuring out the GPS communicator he had been given. So currently Manic was stood atop another large skyscraper in Jump City, having just ran up there to get a better view of the City. "Right... Big 'T', Big 'T', Big 'T'". Manic would say to himself, looking about the Jump City skyline. "Bingo!". And there it was, Titan Tower, able to be seen from far away as it took precedence in Jump City's skyline. In a burst of speed, Manic propelled himself off the skyscraper towards the Tower. He hit the ground running, speeding through traffic in a blur.

Only a few seconds later did Manic arrive outside the Tower. Stood there, looking up as the shadow of the gigantic tower loomed over him, quite daunting really. Exhaling a deep breath, the speedster stepped forward and would knock on the door once, then twice, then several times in lightning speed succession. All the while questioning himself about whether he got the right place. If he didn't, he's at least found Mr. T and the 'A-Team'. He took a few steps back after, walking about outside as he waited - not the most patient of fellows. "Come onnnnnn... open up".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Miley was drinking the last bits of the soda... again leaving none for the other members.... again when she heard knocking at the door. Miley was surprised to hear knocking it wasn't every day that someone visited. Miley was actually pretty excited though cautious it may be another foe. Miley runs on all fours holding the soda bottle with her tail and opened the door to see Manic and tilting her head to one side raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 pm

At the sound of the door opening, Manic had looked back towards the door to happily see that there was indeed, someone home. First things first, establish the right address. Manic would begin to slowly walk up towards the door again, stopping a foot or so away from the girl. With a smile, he initiated greetings. "Hey... what up?". Pause. "This the erm, Titan... place... thing?". Wonder how many dudes there are...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Miley blinked as he spoke trying to think of what he said only getting 'Hey this titan place" and it sounded like a question so she assumed he was asking if this is where the titans lived. She then attempted to speak in english using hand gestures to help him understand. She also had a British mixed with Japanese sounding accent. "Hello, I am Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro, Teen Titan... This.. is... home.."[/color] she then gave a small smile as she tail tipped her soda as she took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Manic's eyes would widen as he saw the tail move, it was quite... weird. Something he was certainly not used to, do most females have tails? Can they all drink soda like that? Too many questions! Shaking his head frantically for a second or two, Manic refocused on what the girl had said. And to much his delight, it seems as though he found the right place, hopefully. A smile with a feeling of relief, Manic tried to respond as best he could - not understanding a word of that jibber jabber. "Wowwww... not even going to acknowledge the whole 'tail' thing, but uhhh... thanks... seems I've found the right place". Success! "A blonde girl... Yang? I think... wanted me to stop by... she around?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Miley blinked thinking for a bit trying to decifer what she could understand 'Wowww Not even going to tail, but uhhhh, thanks, I've found right place, girl yang? i think wanted me by' She then hoped she under stood right then thought back to Hotwire's arrival. Yang had invited him over becaus ehe was a new member. Maybe Manic was too. Miley smiled as she finished the soda placing the bottle on the ground and grabbed his hand lightly leading him inside shutting the door then held his hand with her tail as she lead him in further shouting for yang.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Well this isn't how Manic expected his day to go, being pulled along by a... tail. Weird, indeed. Manic didn't even bother trying to say anything else. He just followed, trying not to seem so weirded out. A hard task however. Despite being in direct conflict with fire demons and monsters, it's still a tail belonging to a girl that trumps all to being the strangest thing he's seen.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Yang had heard Miley call her from the door and figured it would be Manic. Dropping her tools on the table and going through decon, she stepped into the hallway and took the elevator down, whistling and waiting. Her leather jacket and ammo pouches had to be taken off during her work since they were a hazard, so she stepped out in her tank top and shorts. "Oh, hey Yoshi." She giggled, watching his look of bewilderment, likely over Miley. "I see you've met Miley. She's a demon, so she's having a little trouble with English." She said casually. What? The originals had a half demon and an alien. It shouldn't be shocking. "Anyway, welcome to the tower!" She said, walking to the fridge and grabbing one of her energy drinks (which Miley knew to leave alone by now!!!) and held up another. "You want one? Or does it play hell with your powers?" If Manic didn't mind them, shed toss it to him, otherwise shed just put it back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Miley smiled when Yang came down and she managed to get the main gist of what she said. "Half Demon." She corrected managing to form the right words. She smiled as she could tell she was welcoming the new comer in she was glad to see she let the right person in. Miley let go of Manic's hand and went back over to her soda bottle and picked it up with her tail. She then run over to the counter and front flipped onto it and used her tail to put the empty bottle in the trash can.

She was sad that she was out already. She then noticed Yang had a drink in her hand and went over slowly and sniffed it and if Yang knew anything about Miley and sugar or energizing things she'd know if she wanted to keep her energy drinks she shouldn't let Miley try them no matter how curious she was of if it was anything like sodas.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 am

"Heyyy... Yang...". Well this was quite the odd situation. Holding the tail of a girl he just met, and then finding a girl he hit on earlier wearing much less. An awkward smile from Manic, still weirded out. Though relief came when Miley had wandered off for a bit, creating some much needed distance between Manic's hand and the demon tail. It still wasn't the demon part he found strange.

"It helps, actually". Soon perhaps they'll discover the diet of Manic. In order to remain running at such high speeds, he has to eat A LOT and drink a lot too, just to keep his energy levels up - good job Manic keeps himself fit. "Interesting place you've got here". Manic said before catching the energy drink in hand. He popped it open, and drunk the contents down in one go.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:51 am

Yang smiled and pulled her drink away from Miley. "Nope, I'm not even about to trust you with this." She said. It wasn't just because Miley would drink all of it and because they were hers. She also did not want Miley that hyper. All that energy just might blow her heart out. "Alright, well so long as they don't give you supersonic gitters. She said with a laugh. "So since you're here I'm guessing you're joining the squad. Did you bring your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 am

"I was meant to bring my stuff?". Manic would ask, scratching his head. He couldn't remember at all being asked to bring his stuff, never mind move in. But, so far moving in didn't seem to be an issue. After all, he was in the company of two females, and their were probably several more... and! He's the only guy... for now anyway. Bunking with chicks? Hell yeah!

"It'll only take me a few seconds anyway... didn't realize I'd be moving... not that I mind, at all. Fancy some new surroundings anyway". Manic was never terribly a huge fan of where he currently calls 'home'. The Tower would certainly be an upgrade, with many views to take in. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 am

Miley was seemed pretty bumbed out that she could not try the drink but she figured it was just because it my not have been good for her or it just wasn't like soda so yang didn't want her to waste time drinking it. While the two talked more miley jumped over to another counter and opened the freezer grabbing some ice cream and searched through many drawers for a spoon.

qShe then looked to see that the ice cream toppings were still not there since she had ate them all after bow showed them to her. After she did that she hopped up to the counter she was on before next to Yang with the ice cream tub in her tail and the spoon in her mouth. She then began to eat the ice cream at a fast rate as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Speedy Arrival (Titans)
Page 1 of 1