Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

one Peice: Heritage Main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:30 am

Mihu shook her head as they offered her a hand up "It's okay" She said nodding to the kittens clearly not wanting to disturb them and their milk drinking. Mihu looked disappointed in her position on the boat but sighed and nodded to her "Understood mam!" Starting somewhere was better than starting nowhere she figured. The kittens soon finished and she held open her bag for them and they climbed in. She then put the cup in her bag and got up. "Where will we be staying?" She asked curiously as the kittens yes could be seen from the crack of her bag one watching the captain and Titus the other curiously watching people work.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Josei nodded and smiled as Titus said that he was happy to help, but noticed that Mihu seemed slightly disappointed about her role, Josei felt slightly sorry for her but it was really all she felt comfortable with giving her. But she seemed not to mind too much, as she nodded and said that she understood Alright, that's good. Also, you guys can just call me Josei, no need to be formal. Mihu then asked where they were staying There's a place for guys to sleep and a place for girls to sleep. We don't have to worry about that for a while though Josei would then go to give orders to some of the others until they caught a good tailwind and their course was set Alright, everyone's fine for now. So now it's time to celebrate our new members! the crew all cheered and started getting out the ale.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Titus smiles at the kittens, reaching out and giving one a gentle scratch behind the ear, then looks at his captain as she says to just call her Josei."Y-yes ma..J-Josei." He watches as she gives orders, leaning against his staff, then tilts his head back, feeling the wind as they catch it, a small smile gracing his face. After a bit, he hears celebration, and looks back down to see ale being brought out. The boy bites his lip, nervous. He'd never had ale before...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Mihu watched her go after telling them there was no need to be formal. She shrugged and then smiled to Titus as he pet one of the kittens. One kitten looks to him as he pet the other and pawed at his hand whiled the other wrapped its paws around his hand trying to grab hold of it without using it's claws as it purred but failed to do so.

It retracted its paws and went back to watching him. As Josei announced the celebration and they men brought out the ale titus seemed uneasy about the ale and she giggled leaning over whispering to him. "Don't worry i can turn yours to apple juice for you, they wont know the difference." He said smiling sweetly to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm

At that moment, Josei would walk over and give them both empty cups before pointing out two barrels If you want some ale, it's over there. But our cook doesn't drink, so for her we also stock soda if you want that instead she would then go back to the others as they all lined up for drinks.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Titus feels the kittens paw at his hand."S-sorry..I've g-got to lean on my staff..." The boy winces slightly, then blinks at Mihu's offer of help, reddening slightly at the smile but smiling back."T-thanks..." Then Josei pops up, pointing out soda. Titus smiles at his captain."T-thanks, J-josei..." He gets a cup of soda, then sets dozen with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:30 am

Mihudeal took her cup and giggled smiling brightly. "I maybe a pirate now but I'm still only 13 so I think I should stick to soda! Thanks for the offer though mam!" She say before she watched the captain leave and looked to Titus and blinked at his wincing "No problem but... are you okay?" She asked following him over to the soda. "Did you get hurt trying to climb onto the boat?" She asked as if everyone climbed on the boat to join the crew.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Well, the two seemed okay as they got their soda, so Josei just smiled at them again and went over to join the party. Someone else would go over to sit with them, a short-haired brunette girl, who was around the same age as Josei Umm, hi. I'm Coco. I noticed that you guys got the soda as well and umm... it's nice to have someone sober to talk to while everyone else is drunk. So um yeah... she paused slightly awkwardly, she didn't seem to have very good people skills ...what're your names?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Titus shakes his head, looking down."N-no....a f-fishman got ahold of m-me during the b-battle...Ms. Josei saved me before he could finish me..." Then the boy looks up as as a girl appears, saying how it was good to be able to talk to sober people, and what were their names."Uhm...I-Im T-Titus Sheildrun, Ma'am..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:09 am

"That doesn't sound good" She said as she pulled out the extra cup from her back and filled it with soda and changed the soda to milk as she sat down on the ground. She put the milk down and the cats stuck their heads out again to drink from it. she drank her soda as she looked up to the girl. "I'm Mihudeal"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:46 pm

The two people introduced themselves as Titus and Mihudeal, Coco nodded and smiled slightly nervously, she was always nervous when meeting new people Hi, I-I'm Coco, the ships cook. She kind of just sat there, wondering what she should do Umm, so why did you decide to join our crew? The way it is with most people Josei kind of just invites them along because she thinks they're cool or something she sort of laughs to herself, not that they would understand why.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Titus reaches down to pet the kittens, smiling shyly as Coco introduces herself."I-it's nice to meet you, M-ma'am..." She asks why they joined, and T-Titus bites his lip."W-well...I w-was on another ship, and t-the captain w-was trying to force me to be on her crew...T-those pirates attacked, and a fishman took me overboard...N-next thing I r-remember,Ms. Josei is reviving m-me..S-since she s-saved me, I thought I'd be s-safe here..."He looks down, seeming to direct his attention towards the kittens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one Peice: Heritage Main
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5