Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

one Peice: Heritage Main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Josei watched her demonstration and nodded Well... alright then. she smiled, then turned to Titus I'll take you back to the port before we leave... she was silent for a few moments ...unlesssssssssss you'd like to join us? she stayed silent, waiting for his response, she'd like for him to join but she'd accept the decision whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Titus blinks as Josei speaks to him, asking if he'd like to join her crew. She wouldn't force him.He thinks, considering it."Uhm...that's n-nice to offer, ma'am..but I-I have to look for my family..."The boy gets an idea, walking over to the railing, and cautiously leaning over it as he pulls out a picture."Uhm....M-miss...do y-you recognize these people, or t-this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:22 pm

She smiled and turned the liquid back to glue and poured it back into the bottle and left the glass in the bottom of the of the boat. She smiled as she put the glue away and pet the heads of her kittens and looked up to the girl. She shook her head at the boy and smiled brightly "nope all I know is that they are pirates and I wanna be one too!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Josei was disappointed that he wouldn't join, she wasn't gonna lie, but she accepted his decision all the same. The pirate thing to do would just be to threaten him, but the humane thing to do was to bring him back to the port, so she did just that. When they arrived at the port, Josei would drop the ramp so Titus could leave but she didn't drop anchor, she was going to leave as soon as possible Are you sure you don't want to stay with us? At least until you've found your parents?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Titus slumps a little.She...she didn't recognize them,or his family's ship....As the girl gets aboard, he steps backward, frowning and a little worried...He'd been searching so long...what if he never found them?As the ramp drops, the boy walks down it, stopping at Josei's question. He could ask some more,but the girl was a native, and if she didn't recognize the ship, it was unlikely....Besides, the swordswoman's actions proved she didn't have I'll intent,otherwise she'd have tried to keep him aboard more...forcefully..So..he'd be safe, and not alone... Titus turns around, walking back up the ramp and standing before Josei, looking down."S-sorry for...the t-trouble of c-coming back to port....T-Titus S-Sheildrun, M-Ma'am..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:39 am

Mihudeal blinked as the ship stared to leave and her eyes went wide as she flailed her arms. "Hey wait no! I'm not on the ship yet don't go!" She said quickly sitting down and rowing after them. As she neared they put their ramp down and she saw the boy from before going down it. She quickly docked at the nearest open port that was a few down and lept onto the dock. She panted totally out of breath from rowing so much and looked to the ship. 'The anchor isn't down that means they could leave at any moment and I cant swim after them and if I try to run back to my boat I'll never be able to catch up...'

She thought before narrowing her eyes and started running again towards the ship. 'There's no way I'm going to lose this chance!' She thought as she ran focusing only on getting there now. The ramp was starting to get pulled in as she neared them and her eyes when wide. 'Nnnnn' her thoughts turned to verbalization then as she lept forward off the dock over the water towards the ramp. "NOOO!!!!" she barely caught the ramp as it was nearly fully pulled in. She panted but held determination and exhaustion in her eyes and face as she climbed up it while the men went back to pulling the ramp in. She rolled onto the ship when she could and laid on her back panting as her kittens climbed out of her bag and then sat on her chest and stomach looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:14 pm

(OOC: You could have just asked me to edit, rather than making it seem like Josei just left the poor girl behind XD)

Josei was sad to see Titus go, but after he heard the question he seemed to hesitate, then he turned around and went back on board, he apologized for making them go to the trouble of heading back to the port, making his intentions of temporarily joining up very clear Alright! she couldn't hold herself back, she hugged him in excitement and lifted him up into the air.

Josei's first mate, Sora, laughed You seem pretty happy about him joining, Josei. Is there a reason for that? Josei instinctively threw the first thing she had at Sora, which was Titus Ack! Sorry! she started laughing nervously, then she saw the girl from before climb aboard and deadpaned, she must have sailed off when the girl went back on her ship to bring things over! Josei ran over to the girl and bowed down I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so stupid! I'll do whatever you want! I'll be your slave for the day! her crew just laughed, apparently this was normal behavior from their captain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm so sorry!!! I wrote she got board, but I should have made it clear,or do what you suggested, pika. XD Really truly my fault. I'll try not to have it happen again.)

Titus blinks as the girl comes jumping on board. Wait..didn't she get aboard? He winces as the realization that he caused the captain to have forgotten her and left her behind hits him.He looks at Mihu, apologizing, or trying to."S-sorry...." Then the boy is suddenly picked up and hugged by his new captain. He quickly reddens, and then is thrown at Sora, who catches him."T-thanks..."Titus carefully lowers his feet to the deck, watching as Josei rapidly apologizes to the girl, the crew laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:21 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:55 am

OOC: I didn't infor you guys because If you ignore me in character I'll just rol with it unless its important *shrugs* besides I had fun wrighting that also hb I didnt forget about this thread I have just been working on other things but I am sorry for the delay.

She panted and as she did so she forced out the words "so... does this.... mean... I can.... be apart.... of... your crew... now?" she asked tieredly as the cats watched the girl frantically apologize to her while sitting on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:30 pm

The girl asked if this meant she could join the crew Yes, of course, I'm sorry! she got up again and would rush off, getting a pillow and putting it under her head to rest it, she then ran off and came back, giving her a cup of water I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:13 pm

( K, mama E.^^ Im glad you had fun with it.And no worries about the delay! It's all good.^^)

Titus furrows his brow as the girl forces her words out. He hoped she was going to be ok...He glances around, looking for a place to get drinking water from, but the captain was already off and getting stuff. The boy kneels down, examining her, concerned, and speaks softly."A-are you going to be o-ok?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:50 pm

She held her fists to the air and gave a tiered and airy sounding "Yeah...!" before letting her arms flop down to her sides. She slowly sat up and the cat moved to her lap as she took the glass and drank some of the water before turning it to milk and placed it down for the kittens who then took turns drinking the milk while sitting on her. She slowly caught her breath and pet her purring kittens as she looked to the boy nodding "of course I am!" she flexed her non existent bicep of her free arm to him. "I'm strong like my daddy after all!" She said not realizing these guys would have no idea who her father was she was some random girl from out of town after all.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Josei was pleased to see that her new crew member was okay, it was now time to move on from this place. While Mihu was mentioning something about her dad, Josei would stand up and offer Mihu a hand to help her up if she wanted the help. She would then turn to the rest of her crew Alright! Set sail! they would all cheer and prepare to set off. Josei looked over to her new crewmates Titus, you'll be the crews... I dunno... shieldman? Protector? Whatever, it'll be your job to block enemy cannonfire. Mihu, your job will be to use your powers to help in combat and just generally help out; like if we're caught in a storm you'll help pull ropes and stuff. she paused in case either of them had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Titus smiles in relief as Mihu says yes, she's OK, and confirming it after taking a drink.He nods, standing up and offering his hand as well.He looks up as they set sail, then looks to his new captain as she assigns him his duty. He holds his staff horizontal before his waist,bowing."I-I'll try my best, M-ma'am...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one Peice: Heritage Main
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next