Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Vote_lcapone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Voting_barone Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

one Peice: Heritage Main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 pm

For a second nothing happened, then the fishmen all panicked and evacuated, leaving their ship behind, they were all fleeing, so Josei didn't bother perusing. None of them were even going in her direction, to kill some now would be pointless slaughter. Apparently the little girl didn't have the same problems, because she shoved the explosive balloon under water and would likely blow it up, Josei had her crew back away until she was sure it was safe. The balloon detonated, Josei watched the explosion with a frown on her face, this violence was senseless, but she had got what she had come for and didn't want to pointlessly start a fight. She noticed a girl in a boat that was rowing over to the balloon girl's ship, she would start to go over to try and warn the girl not to do it, but the balloon girl may notice her first.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Ali frowns slightly as she sends the balloon down to explode amongst the pirates. Little much, and unnecessary,.but they did attack them, so fair turnabout, he guessed. However, the thief really felt uneasy at her last words. Great...he was now the crewmate of a little girl who hurt people.Here was hoping Ali could guide her into averting things really bad.He sees a girl rowing up to them,and blinks. Huh?

Titus twitches, whimpering slightly from the flash from his bruises, and relaxes,murmuring."Mom......Dad....I'm....coming...." Fully going backing into sleep, gentle snores drift out of the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Jemmy was proud of her accomplishments today. Two of her bodies went inside the ship to see what sort of plunder they had won along with the ship. Later, they would need to grab the rest of the supplies off of her original ship. Then...maybe they could sell it? A beaten up ship wasn't going to fetch a lot of money, but anything would help.

Ali seemed to be looking at something, and Jemmy followed his gaze. A rowboat? Coming out to meet her? Was it another pirate, asking for a fight? Jemmy realized how silly that idea was when she noticed the passenger was a young woman.

"A volunteer!"

Jemmy flew out towards the rowboat, smiling warmly. After a moment, she noticed the other ship closing in. What was this joker doing? Jemmy glared at the female captain commanding the incoming ship and crossed her arms. She kept her focus fixed on Josei, even as she got close to the rowboat.

"Hello there. I'm Jemmy. Do you wanna be a pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Mihudeal blinked as she saw a girl fly towards her "whoah.... SO COOL!" she then waved her hands over to her to get her attention smiling brightly. "Hiyah! I'm Mihudeal and I sure do! Are you the captain of a pirate crew?! If so can I join please!" she asked excitedly with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 3:52 pm

The girl was noticed by the little girl pirate first and she flew over to her, as she cast her gaze to Josei, Josei frowned and got her crewmates to stop rowing over. She watched as the girl asked if she could join her crew, Josei reluctantly turned around and would start sailing in the other direction, trying to avoid any unnecessary conflict.

Josei would sigh before walking over to the entrance to below deck I'll go and check on the guy I rescued one of her crew members chuckled You wanna go see the guy you kissed? Alone? I see how it is Cap'n he winked and gave her a thumbs up, making everyone laugh Yeah yeah, very funny she walked down the stairs into the area, making sure Titus was okay but at the same time not disturbing his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Ali blinks. A girl? He peers closer,then sighs. A kid...Then, Jenny invites her to join the crew. The thief shrugs. Eh, at least they'd have another person to talk to..Ali then spots Josei looking at them, and his eyes turn into hearts. He whistles,waving." Ello, madam!! A pleasure to meet yo-"And then they're sailing away.Ali slumps, then straightens."Yo!!! Welcome to the crew,kid!"

Titus stirs slightly at the slight sound of footsteps, but doesn't wake, breathing in and out softly.His light brown, messy hair stuck up in curled spikes, before they're flattened by him rolling over.The boy was obviously a deep sleeper.Titus stretched, then resumes his curled up position.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:27 am

( OK, guys....Dars left. I really truly hope you don't lose interest in this because of it.E,you have a couple of options. You can continue with your original game plan, and we'll regulate Jemmy to NPC, somehow, or you can try hopping a ride with Josei's crew....I hope I'm not being insensitive with posting this so soon, its just...rping is how I get to feel good.And, thanks....thanks for joining my AU('s), and thanks for being my friends.( hugs)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:37 am

OOC: due to Dar leaving I am pretending she rowed up to the other ship and never interacted with Jemmy I feel weird making Jemmy a npc so yah also sorry for shortness i just didn't want to hold up anyone in here further.

She rowed over to the boat quickly and started shouting "WAIT!!!!" trying to get to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Josei watched the guy for a few seconds, but since he was clearly alright there was no point in bothering him, so she just walked back on deck and saw the girl asking to wait. She got her crew to stop the ship and would turn the ship so that the side of the ship was facing her. She looked down at her Yeah? What is it?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Ali looks at Hus captain, nodding at her orders."Right then, kid!!! Let's go, there's one heck of an adventure waiting for both of us!!!!"His arm whirring, he turns the wheel, stopping real quick to get supplies from their old ship, before sailing onto the horizon...

Titus murmured as Josei exits. A minute later, his eyes open, and he groans slightly.That pirate had really done work on him..He pulls up his shirt, sighing at the bruises, and gets up, putting his hat on and grabbing his staff. The boy walks towards the door, following Josei onto the deck, and stops just short of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:20 am

She slowly managed to make her way up to the ship and panted exhaustively and between Pants she smiled up to the other girl. "I wanna... Join... Your crew!" He kittens popped their heads out then "oh! My friends wanna join too!" She flexed her arm that barely had any muscle at all on it well actually it didn't really have any muscle on it at all. "I'm strong and I know I can be a really great Pirate and crew mate! So please can I join!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Josei loved recruiting new members, but all her members were either fighters or people with useful talents that made up for not being a fighter, she didn't feel good about introducing someone who would essentially be dead weight into this dangerous lifestyle, so she addressed the girl And why should I? What can you do that would convince me to let you join?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Titus, still too shy to comer out on the deck, leans against the door will, examining the crew from the shadows, his green eyes taking in the ship he was on now. The boy hoped they wouldn't force him to join their crew.He let's out a soft sigh, looking at the lady who'd saved him. Who was she talking to?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:31 pm

She smiled brightly "I can change any material into something else!" She smiled down to her cats "Joel kole can you grab me some paper?" Both meowed and popped their heads down they then poped their heads back up each holding some paper. She grabbed one and folded it up as much as she could before holding it up. "Watch this!" with a puff of smoke the paper was then a piece of wood. "Tada! See its wood now!" She then put it in her bag and grabbed the other paper folding it into a cup shape. With a puff of smoke it was a glass cup. "I also can do it with liquids!" She then took out a bottle glue that one kitten pulled out for her and showed her the bottle. The bottle was clear and you could see the slow white moving liquid inside that was just like normal glue. Then with a puff of smoke the liquid resembled that of ale. She then poured it into the glass and held the glass up to show the woman. "Tada! Instant ale! I heard that pirates like adult drinks like ale and stuff! I also know how to fight with my skills! Like I said i'm really strong!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one Peice: Heritage Main   one Peice: Heritage Main - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one Peice: Heritage Main
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next