Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
the journal of Jonathan grimm Vote_lcapthe journal of Jonathan grimm Voting_barthe journal of Jonathan grimm Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
the journal of Jonathan grimm Vote_lcapthe journal of Jonathan grimm Voting_barthe journal of Jonathan grimm Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

the journal of Jonathan grimm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

the journal of Jonathan grimm Empty
PostSubject: the journal of Jonathan grimm   the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

To whoever holds this journal be warned if you seek the knowledge that is within for upsetting the balance of the races then you will find nothing there is a charm on this journal that if one race seeks to destory the other this book will find its wayto your eenemy's hand. If you seek to correct the balance then you will find all you need to know as I learn throughout my countless lives.-Jonathan grimm

First off what is the balance between the magical and human race it is this

neither will try to truly wipe eachother out.

Both sides must keep their freedom of choice

if you are attacked by either side or a faction of mixed sides you have the right to defend yourself.

there is more than these four points however these four rules or laws set by the ancients and are apart of the laws that govern both realms. Now how to truly begin is the question I ask myself but I am rambling and it is late I shall write more once I have collected my thoughts and able to pen them with clarity so as to not confuse future generations.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the journal of Jonathan grimm   the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:01 am

I believe the best way to start is by telling you about what I, my wife, and friends are as it will lead to the twelve races  or ancients as they are called some of us are called changlings as the twelve ancients calls us, it means that we where once humans but where transformed into a cross between our born race and the race that changed us. The race that changed me is the grim a dark wolf like race that many confuse with a werewolf but that is not the case though they are similar.  The main difference is grim are born from shadows themselves and are the hunters of the darkest of souls that try to escape death. I must now go my twin brother wants me to help him with a book of our past shared lives to be told as stories to help children understand the dangers of the magical world. Though to be honest I am not quite sure how he  is connected to me this way as I have had twin borthers/sisters that have never shared my abilities or past life's.

Last edited by Brother Grimm on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the journal of Jonathan grimm   the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:45 pm

I finally have time to write again now where to begin or more of who should I start with next is the question. I think that the next race I should start with is the fae race or more commonly known fairy race their ability to create rings that connecting realms with minimal amount of magic or ruins as well as connecting each others rings is what they are most known for. They are both awe inspiring to children and feared by adults as they rarely seem to put people back in the right area when they take someone on a adventure though it doesn't help that they rarely leave their realm.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the journal of Jonathan grimm   the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm

The next race i shall talk about is the benighted a race that despises knowledge they tend to be a part of every race and their champion Kiara who will be using a similar method of reincarnation that the reaper wants me to use as the grims are servants of his. To be honest I feel sorry for her as they see her as nothing but a disappointment for just the little knowledge she holds. Though they themselves give great insight on the spiritual world and the balance of things I think they just joined to keep knowledge down and counter act me with Kiara. They have tried to destroy this book a thousand times over. Sorry to you dear reader if this seems to be a personal rant as that is what it is as I can barely get any information on these benighted and what I do know is from observing Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journal of Jonathan grimm   the journal of Jonathan grimm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journal of Jonathan grimm
Page 1 of 1