Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Miley's Journal Vote_lcapMiley's Journal Voting_barMiley's Journal Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Miley's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Miley's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Miley's Journal   Miley's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 am

“Hurry Get reinforcements!” A Demon male shouts before being flung by black flames right into the cave’s spike covered ceiling the spike stabbing right threw his stomach. He’s body slowly slid off the spike and fell to the ground right in front of Miley who was on all fours. Her body was covered in scratches and very bad bruises, her hair was a dark red color, her skin almost white in color. Her eyes were completely black which matched the small horns on her head and her now black devil tail.

Her expression was cold and evil in feeling as she glared at all of the demons coming at her. Miley growled her tone demonic before she roared black flames burning off the side of her eyes her roar monstrous. Suddenly black flames shoot out of her mouth at the demons. Miley then suddenly sat up panting sitting in bed as she was hugging her tail. She looked around as if to make sure no one was there.

Miley then looked down at the blank book with only a small entry in it that she had found not too long ago. She held a writing device in her hand as she rubs her eyes yawning her red tail now resting on her lap. The writing in the book was in Feecon which just looked like different patterns of scratches, wave like marks, and holes. Miley looked out to see it was still night time before looking back down to her book and re read the words she had written before continuing on.

My name is Milicondas Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro, heir to the Feecon throne. I have decided to write down my tale in this book so that if I ever perish in battle or by any other means others may know what really happened and not the lies others may have told. First off you should know that there are 3 sides to me, different personalities that others think that I believe are real people.

The first one being Hal short for Half Breed she is the closest version of me because she is me. Everyone met me in this form first and I normally am in this form from 15 to 16 days before changing to my Human form named Hu. Hu is my childish kind side that others apparently find cute. My last side is one that has only came out a few times in my life. Sometimes she talks in my mind.

She trusts no one so naturally she can’t be trusted for the most part. She holds no remorse, she enjoys killing, and puts her own survival over everything and one. She over the years of being where I grew up witnessed so much causing her ruthlessness to worsen over the years. She is my most evil parts focused into one being. I can only imagine what she could have been like if father was not so cruel to me. Her name is De which is short for Demon she is my full demon side.

Each of my forms or “sides” have different appearances. Hal which I guess would be me like I said before, Has bright neon orange hair when clean that is. My tail is red and my skin is pale. Hu’s hair is pale blonde mixed with a dirty blonde color. Her skin is pale but not as much as mine and she has a lot of freckles, and she has no demon aspects. Both me and Hu have green eyes.”

Finally De has small black horns but what most people don’t know like her eyes and voice she can retract them to make herself seem human. Her voice is normally a demonic one and her eyes normally black completely. Her tail is black, her hair a dark red, and her skin the palest of all of ours nearly white in color.

There is one last important thing that I can think of in this moment about De and it is the fact she can easily pretend she is Hu and I but that can only be expected all of being a side of one person. Though Hu and I can’t really portray each other as easily because unlike De we tend to easily let how we feel on things get in the way of trying to act like each other.

One last thing I wish to get into before I go retrieve a snack and attempt to take another nap so I’m ready to fight in the morning and keep the weaker humans safe for the stronger and more evil. I have dreamed of the last time De came out again I nor Hu like reliving these moments but it’s something that can’t be changed since the events have already occurred I just thought I might want to say this and write below what the dream was. That is all for now thank you for reading. -Milicondras

She writes down all about the dream before closing the book and heading out of her room to go do what she said she was about to do in her book. Miley was still a bit shaky from the dream but she accepted that events that happened and didn’t want to dwell on them like De probably wished her to do.
Back to top Go down

Miley's Journal
Page 1 of 1