Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dar's journal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Dar's journal Vote_lcapDar's journal Voting_barDar's journal Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dar's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dar's journal Empty
PostSubject: Dar's journal   Dar's journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 am

What have they done to me? I do not know who I am. I have no name. I have no past. I have no memories.

But that can't be true. I have something, deep in my head. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is the shadow of a memory.

Those eyes. Those glowing red eyes. I can see them in my mind if I am quiet for too long. I see them when I sleep. Those eyes must be from my past, but I don't know when or where they are from. Who do they belong to? Why do I know someone with glowing red eyes?

The doctors tell me that I am an alien. I am not from this world. Where am I from? They will not tell me. They say that I am a weapon. I am supposed to protect people. They ask me what I want to do. I want to fight. The doctors smile when I say that. I guess you can protect people by fighting. The doctors tell me that if they are happy, then I will be happy.

I know how to speak, read, and write. How do I know these things? I already knew how to do it when the doctors "found me." They gave me a hat that makes me smarter. It taught me how to write better. It taught me bigger words. It taught me about the world. The pyramids interest me. I want to see them one day with my own eyes.

The doctors say that I am stronger than normal people. They say that I build muscle faster than normal people. I also don't mind pain that much, and it takes a lot to hurt me anyways. Yesterday, they shot me with a gun. I didn't die. In fact, it only stings a little bit. I am not invincible, however. The files the smart-hat taught me informed me of incredible beings who are much stronger than me. Many of them are aliens as well. We are called meta humans, we who are stronger than normal people. We are meant to protect people, the smart-hat says. However, there are bad meta humans who want to hurt people. I don't like them. The smart-hat has told me not to like them. Those mean meta humans must be destroyed. I am the one who will destroy them. I will destroy whoever the doctors tell me to, and I will enjoy it.

For the joy of one day fighting these bad meta humans, I will endure the wires, needles, and drugs that they use on me. One day, all this pain will make me into a strong fighter.

Who are my enemies? The Teen Titans. The doctors say that I must kill the Teen Titans. The Teen Titans are a threat to L.A.W. That's where I am. L.A.W. sub-branch "Double-Man Project." I look forward to killing these Titans to protect L.A.W.

My one question is: who's red eyes are those?
Back to top Go down

Dar's journal
Page 1 of 1