Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 11 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 11 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 11 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 11 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 am

(Its all good!! I hope you had fun.^^)

Titus nods, then tilts his head." Iron Man?" The geared puts his hands in his shorts pockets, missing the presence of his kopis. True, he had no need for it right now,but he felt a little naked without it...Oh well, big sister would give it to him when she was ready.The two walk to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Naomi drew in a deep breath, her eyes tracking the movements of her enemy. He avoided her shots, one seemed to hit his shield and the other grazed his leg. Hmmm, fools play superficial wounds. Unforunately for him, Naomi had studied her surroundings before moving into the compound. That wall she knew by experience would take only three hits from Leela before it broke under. The fourth would go through.

The white place in her mind argued to switch immediately to the laser setting and splice the wall in half. Naomi disagreed with it. She need a fight not a slaughter.

"Leela." Naomi started sweetly, "Please turn into a sniper rifle."

The rabbit chirped three times. Her gears shifted and a couple seconds later Naomi was holding a very powerful sniper rifle. She made sure Leela was on the high powered ammo setting. Then she fired three shots in succession, trying to force the aggressor out of hiding. The wall splintered more and more with each shot.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Dax cleared his throat and then bellowed, "Bricker? Breaker?"

Maybe he would ask them to join them. They could all eat popcorn and if he got to know the scientists better, then maybe he would be more comfortable around them. Then he wouldn't have to send people out on errands that needed done at the lab and he could just do them himself. It would certainly save time. It took an entire ten minutes to find a victim usually.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:52 pm

(By way, guys,added a slot and free slot for canon carries.^^)

The two sceintists pop out."Oh, what can we do for you, my young King Kong?" " You know, I've recently come up with a banana replicator. If you wish, I can send it to your office." They share a hooting chortle, then gets(semi)serious, ruffling Titus's hair as they look at Dax." Teasing aside, what do you need,my boy?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Jack winced as he heard gunfire and felt the wall flex with each shot. That wall isn't going to hold much longer. A single shot may be enough to break it. Bowman replied grimly. Jack sighed, forming his bow in his right hand again and raising the sword in his left. "Well, I don't know about you, but it seems to me like now would be a good time to go crazy. Here's hoping that she prefers shooting shiny glowing objects to actual limbs or organs." Giving himself a moment to breath, Jack darted out from behind his wall, firing energy bolts at the girl while running in a zigzag pattern in an attempt to get close enough to hit her with the flat of his blade. As he ran, he would hold his blade in a way that would block most of his face and chest to hopefully avoid getting shot in a vital spot.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Dax had always sort of felt like the two scientists were two ornery grandfathers. Their teasing however, still always managed to rile him. He scowled the usual scowl and grumpily brought forth his business.

"We need to educate the new blood on the ways of the world. Starting from...well I guess elementary school."

Naomi dodged the energy blasts just as she had earlier dodged a very similar attack when training Titus. Her speed was life saving. Still something bothered her. Though the white place in her mind was driving her, Naomi wondered if she could kill this man. She killed Rippers. Scumbags, degenerates, those who harmed innocents. Naomi was hardly innocent, and she couldn't fault someone for wanting her dead. It felt...wrong to her. Everything about this fight felt wrong. She had been wrong to give in to her frustrations.

With a sigh she tossed Leela to the ground. The gun turned into a rabbit again. The boy was still running, which gave her just enough time to slice a superficial wound into her leg, triggering Leela's shield. Yes that would definitely have to change. She didn't like stabbing herself.

Naomi gave a burst of speed forward, putting herself within arms reach of her aggressor but still protected by Leela, whom she was now holding. The white place in her mind receeded. As she opened her mouth to speak, a distinctive flash of metal glinted in her peripheral vision. Acting on instinct she drew a knife, using every ounce of speed she could. She wasn't fast enough. But luck was still on her side. Naomi had planned to block the bullet with the front of her blade, but wasn't quick enough to turn it. Still the bullet hit the edge of the blade and sliced in two, making it look like a skillful deflect. The following bellow of a sniper rifle confirmed her suspicions.

"Get down!" She thundered, pushing down the head of her attacker hoping to get him low to the ground. Twisting, she made sure her body was a shield for him. Hopefully that would signal her unwanted back up to back off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:44 pm

The scientists blink." Ooooh, we see..." Bracken nods." I knew it....they kept him isolated. Be warned, his mind won't suddenly gain wisdom. Hell still be a naive boy. But, we can at leasdt teach him about basics, and how to do things." Bricker nods." Yes….You shouldn't get quite as many questions,though he might be confused about things socially...Anywasys, come here,by boy." Giving Titus a grandfatherly pat on the shoulders, they guide him over to a table, and begin a projected movie...
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Jack kept his focus as the girl dodged each of his blasts, trying not to let his misses distract him. As he drew closer, the girl did something odd. She dropped her weapon and slashed her own leg, surprising the teen and the Navi until they saw the weapon transform into the bunny from earlier and put up a shield. That bunny is surprisingly versatile. Still, it appears that the shield only activates when it's owner is harmed. Something to be considered. Bowman relayed to his owner.

Jack prepared himself as his opponent dashed at him, raising his sword to meet the shield as it moved towards him. While she appeared to be ready to speak, she immediately drew a knife, at which point Jack could hear the sound of clanging metal followed by the crack of a rifle. Crap! Is someone else here? Jack thought before the girl pushed him to the ground and told him to stay down. She appears to be willing to help you. Deal with the unknown before trying to take her on again. Jack nodded in reply to both the girl and his Navi. "So, is that a friend of yours? 'Cause firing while we're in close proximity is a good way to end up with collateral damage."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Dax hovered awkwardly at the entrance. Did he go in and be bored out of his mind? Didn't sound attractive. Did they even want him there? Probably not. Did he have anything even better to do? Not really. Was this a hard question anymore? Nope. He sighed and plopped himself next to Titus, mentally preparing himself for a long movie.

Naomi frowned, wondering at the boy. At least he wasn't trying to immediately kill her. That was certainly and improvement. At least for now. She cursed at the idiot on the roof for firing. This was what happened when one of the trio was left alone.

"An...acquaintance...one of my organization. Collateral damage however, you are right. Seems like not much has changed from my Ripper days. Brings back great memories." She sighed. "Keep your head down behind me. The sniper won't miss a second time. I trained him. Obviously not well enough though when it comes to other fields of thought."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 pm

The movie started." So you've been mindwiped!! What now?" Titus tilts his head at the title, and the scientists chuckle,snrking as Dax sits down next to him. They began making popcorn, and sit down two bug bros in front of the two." Its a treat,myboy. Something you eat during movies."The geared blinks, then grins as he tries one. The movie begins.

(WARNING,WARNING. MOVIE IS SO MINDMELTINGLY BORING, I CAN ONLY INCLUDE A SINGKE PASSAGE FOR YOUR SAFETY!) 

" The world relies upon a system of give and take for its primary social fuel. This give and take is accomplished by barter and coinage. Barter is giving of services for services, while Coinage is giving of some sort of credit for goods and services..."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Jack thought over the girl's words carefully. 'From my Ripper days'...sounds like she's willing to own up to at least having been a Ripper before, although not one now... Which makes sense, given her current willingness to protect you despite your earlier attacks. So Jack, what's our play? The teen thought for a moment, listening to the girl's words.  "Gee, you think? Seems to me like proper teamwork is a pretty important lesson to miss. Still, it looks like I've jumped in over my head here. Seems like it'd be best if I gave this up. Bowman, cancel Cross Fusion." The Navi acknowledged Jack's request, canceling the merge and leaving the boy in his normal street clothes - no armor, no weapons. Putting his hands behind his head (which he made sure to keep behind Naomi), Jack called out to the newcomer. "Alright now, no need to get trigger happy, i surrender. How about you let your boss deal with me instead of putting a bullet in my head before asking questions?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:12 pm

Dax awoke with a jolt. That couldn't have been him snoring was it? His head whipped to both sides, seeing that all his companions were still there. Well...oops. At least no one else had been in the room. Actually he wished someone else had been in the room. That way he wouldn't have been the only one to fall asleep.

Naomi glowered at the now casually dressed man. Maybe he was just a kid given how he was cockily handling the situation. Getting a closer look now, he was maybe a couple years younger than twenty. She was only eighteen herself. The guy couldn't be any older than she.

"Keep your mouth shut. We're not taking you anywhere." She held up a hand in the air and made a cutting motion twice. A dark shadow got up and left a nearby rooftop. Naomi was going to have words with Alejandro. Serious words.

Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Jack raised his hands defensively as the girl glared at him. "Hey now, no need for the cruel stares. I'm not going to pull anything, you've still got the severe upper hand." The teen watched as his opponent turned protector appeared to call off the sniper after telling him to keep quiet and that they wouldn't be going anywhere. "What, no cold interrogation room with coffee and a two-way mirror? Where else are we going to settle our differences?" Jack replied with a joking tone. Now that the girl appeared to be less of a threat than he originally thought, he shifted into his more natural attitude. However, his PET would vibrate, and upon pulling it out of his pocket, Bowman would address the girl. "What Jack means to say is, thank you for showing us mercy. However, we still have some questions that we would like to ask you, if you would permit us, and we would be willing to answer any questions you may have in return."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Naomi shuffled her feet restlessly and shot an irritated glance up at the sky. Why god, do you test me like this? I know I killed those people, but it was the best thing for them at the moment. We talked about this. Sighing she weighed her options. One thing was for sure this bloke wasn't stepping an inch into the compound. If he wanted to have a Q and A session it was going to be done right here on the street. She scooped up Leela and set a timer for five minutes into the Rabbit. She had places to be and electronics to disable. When she got back she had a corpse to deliver and a Hispanic man to set straight.

"You've got five minutes. Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 am

Jack was surprised that the girl was willing to take his questions. Still, she had given him time and he wasn't willing to waste it. For a moment he considered having Bowman attempt to hack and disable the timer that the girl had set on the rabbit, then wisely decided against it. Something told him that she wouldn't be too happy about him messing with her tech. "Alright then, let's start with the Reaper mark on your back. You've already admitted to having been in the Rippers, so my first questions are why aren't you still with them, and what are you doing now? From the looks of things you aren't exactly in a normal line of work." he replied, becoming more serious once again. This was his chance to get answers, he wasn't going to miss it by screwing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next