Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 15 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 15 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 15 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 15 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Titus watches avidly as the hero beats the villain. The scumcowers n the ground,mewing in fear, and the hero raises his leg high, the metal boot gleaming."Prepare for your sentence!!!" He brings the weaponized limb down....crashing into the ground as the villain teleports with a cackle." What..?did you truly beleive it to be over?.....You fool!!!"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 am

Jack whistled as Dax admitted that he had driven Naomi away for quite some time. "Dang. You must have really messed up to tick her off that much." he replied as he turned towards the door. "But apart from that, everything else sounds good. Just make sure whoever you bring along can keep up. I'd hate to have to train with somebody worse than I am." he replied, heading out the door. "Was that jab really necessary?" Jack sighed. "I have to get better Bowman, and in order to do that, I have to have the best people training me. I can't afford to waste time training with people who are weaker than I am. Now then, how about we head to the new place?" The Navi nodded, bringing up directions to the address associated with Naomi's key.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Dax sighed and shook his head. Naomi was a time bomb. A time bomb he loved like a sister, but a time bomb nonetheless. She imploded at random moments over the smallest things. She lacked a coping system for emotional trauma. It was her greatest weakness. It would be the thing that got her killed one day.

He keep posted by the couch, watching the boy leave the house, making sure he was gone, and then retreating back to the end of the hallway. He accessed the pod, mulling over what a mess the last couple days had turned into. A short ride later and a minute or so of walking, Dax re-entered the lab, horrified to see what was on the television. Well more importantly the reaction Titus was giving to it. Dax knew that dangerously inspired glint in Titus's eyes. Naomi got it whenever she wanted to use Dax as a training stump for her new virus programs. There would be trouble later. Accidental trouble, but trouble. Inwardly, he cursed Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 am

Titus glances up, a grin cdfossing Hus face." Dax!!!" He runs over, hopping excitedly, speaking as his words run together from the sugar high." Grand kicker is a powerful hero. With one swing, he can knock down entire whatsatword...battalions!!His kicks split stone! My favorite is the hurricane hammer!!" He jumps, spinning in midair as he flings his legs out, the heels coming uncomfortably close to Daxs....lower region.The hyped gewared lands." What do you think!? IWas that good?! " He tilts his head."....Why do I feel so energized?" Meanwhile, the Things were by their computers, barely stifling loud hoots at the look on Daxs face.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:22 am

Dax sharply took in a breath of air and jumped away when Titus executed his newly learned kick. May not seem like it now but Dax wanted a family one day meaning he needed certain biological bits functioning properly. He looked pleadingly over to the scientists.

"Please tell me the crash is coming up soon."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:40 am

Titus tilts his head, blinking as Dax leaps away, asking when the crash was. " crash?" He shrugs, rapidly wandering around the lab.Meanwhile, the scientists chortle." My..my..I thought being a leader you'd know how to deal with this." " Look at it this way...Its good practice for when you get your own." " Whoohoohoohoo!" " not to worry. He has a amazingly high metabolism. So..he should be hitting it right about...now." Titus,who'd found his way back to Dax, blinks, leaning against the big man. It felt like he'd been drained. He yawns, looking at the two scientists as the boy Remembered what he said he'd do." Thank..you...for teleporters..." The scientists blink." Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:09 am

Dax didn't like the sound of that. Actually he didn't like the sound of anything that had been said. Evil mad scientists giving children sugar. Naomi was better with kids. This was her charge. He grabbed Titus by the shoulders and hoisted the boy over his shoulder.

"We need to have a talk about how you choose to torture me." He told the scientists, shooting them a sour look before loading himself and Titus and the pod.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:27 am

The scientists grin at Daxs comment, and wave goodbye." Yesyesyes....good bye, little one. Come visit us, eh?Next time I'll be sure to have my wife's chocolate chip cookies!" They leave, and the two scientists break down chuckling." Did you see the look on his face?" " He really should have expected it...After all, its so rare for us to be able to spoil anything, whoohoohoohoo!" Meanwhile, a drained Titus snuggles as best as he can against Daxs shoulder, yawning. The semi-comical sight sends a few passerby's chuckling, and you could distinctly hear a few awws scattered here and there.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:35 am

Dax scrubbed a hand over his face tiredly. This day was just...ugh. He couldn't wait to flop the kid down in his bedroom and then Dax could retire to his own little peace of heaven and give his mind time to sort through all the things that had happened. Turning the final corner, Dax awkwardly managed to get the door to Titus's room open. He deposited the young one on his bed, not caring to change the boys clothes but at least tucking him in. Then he left the room and quickly scurried to his own bed before anything else weird, random, or dangerous could happen. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:09 am

After following the path laid out to him by Bowman, Jack would arrive at the address. "Well, here we are. So...do we just go in?" The Navi sighed at the boy's apparent innocence. "Well, considering that the girl who apparently lives here is an ex-Ripper who soundly beat you while we were fused, I'd think the best course of action would be to make sure we aren't walking into a trapped environment." Jack nodded. "Sounds good. Anything clearly out of place there?" Bowman would conduct a quick scan of the house, searching for any electronics that seemed obviously out of place. After his search, he would inform his owner of the results, who would then walk up to the door and knock on it, using the key to enter if nobody answered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 am

Titus hmms, feeling a soothing sensation as he's tucked in. He smiles, and soon drifts off to sleep...In the morning, Titus wakes up, stretching with a satisfied yawn.the geared untucks the covers, hopping out of bead and glancing around. Hmm...what to do....he smiles, straightening his shorts, the light glinting off the gear mark on Hus chest. It should be fine if he explored a little! The boy exits his room, and walks around. Eventually, he bumps into a group of three lowrankers. The tallest one grins." Ey, there you are!! Kiddo, wevE gotta train ya." Titus's eyes widen, and he steps back, before stopping,tilting his head curiously. " yah...uhm...the boss said to see what you got!!" The geared blinks, then nods.The spokesman grins, and they take the pod,going to a training room." Bison....you sure about this?" " Ssh....better us than one of the crazy ones.You know how it is..." Bison grins, crouching down." Okay! Bring it!!" He aruptky gets a metal fist in the solar plexus." G-good!! Let's see what you cando against three!!" They come at him, one hesitating, and Titus takes two out with Yips, sending them stunned to the ground. Bison gets a metal foot to the shin, and hops around, just barely managing to hold back curses.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Dax, who had been leaning against the far wall, snickered when Titus laid waste to the three Daemons. If they had been smarter, they would have just left the training to him and Naomi. They also would have seen him in the training room. He pushed off the back wall with a foot, strolling over to Titus and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Nicely done." He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Titus blinks, looking up at Dax. Being around new vpeople,he speaks softly." I..did good?" Bison, finally noticing his boss, pales, straightening up and cautiously putting his foot down." S- sir!!" He salutes, cursing mentally. Here's hoping he was more amused then angry.." Uhm, good morning, sir! We were...just showing the newbie a few new attacks!"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Jack groaned as the alarm on his PET went off, at what appeared to him to be a rather early hour. "Bowman...why...?" "What, did you already forget? You're supposed to be training today! Now hurry up!" The teen yawned as he stood up and walked over to pick up the PET. The night had been rough for him, both because of the events from the previous day and the fact that he had slept on the floor due to not knowing what else to do. Still, he had somewhere to be, and being late wasn't the best way to make a good impression. "Darn Dax, setting such an early time to meet. Doesn't he know most teens like to sleep in?" he muttered as he headed out the door, locking it behind him.

About half an hour later, and after having stopped to get some coffee, Jack stood in front of the same door as yesterday. "So, just walking in would probably set the alarm off again, right? That wouldn't be the best idea, huh?" "They probably wouldn't be very happy with that. Might I suggest..." Bowman's idea was cut off by Jack opening the door and walking in, likely setting off the alarm. "...Why? Why would you do that?" The boy shrugged. "Eh, I'm guessing that this is the fastest way to get Dax's attention directly. Plus this way, I get back at them for waking me up early." "Must you be so petty?" the Navi sighed.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Dax grinned down at the young boy. "Yes," he confirmed, "you did well."

Then he turned to Bison. Hm, what to do with this one? Of course everyone wanted to get a shot at the fresh meat, but still technically Titus was under Naomi's protection. There, that just solved his problems. Dax was certain that the first thing Naomi would want to do when she got back was beat the tar out of someone. Dax saved himself broken bones from her anger and disciplined Bison at the same time. Win-Win, even if it was a bit mean. The Daemons weren't hunters. They didn't have to be fair.

"Remember that Titus is under Naomi's protection. You'll have to deal with whatever she decides to do in retaliation when she gets back. That's all the warning you'll get from me." He told Bison.

Then the alarms went off. Dax checked his watch, having a feeling he knew who was at the door. The time read 0650. Yes he knew exactly who it was. Good of Jack to show up so Dax didn't have to fetch him. Dax ripped open the metal covering that sealed the systems server and quickly punched in a code to stop the alarm. Then he looked down at Titus.

"Would you like to train with somebody who is newer than you are Titus? I'm sure that the session will be...enlightening for the both of you." Even as he asked Titus he was walking towards the pod that would take him up to the top level. Didn't want to give Jack any more chances to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next