Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Soul gear main - Page 7 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 7 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Soul gear main - Page 7 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 7 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:36 pm

(;Oooh, Think I'm gotbJacks name. Has he been called king once or twice?+grin+)

Titus examines them as Naomi points them out, listing them by their names.He looks at Naomi, then steps closer,looking up at them just like he did Tax, though he didn't have to crane his neck nearly as bad. He tilts his head, and then smiles shyly." H-hello....." He morphs his buster back into its hand form,
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

(Shhhh, those who are undercover stay undercover >X3 )

Anthony was the first to bum rush titus. "Is that your buster? Aw man that's sweet, mine is so old and I've been asking for an upgrade but Naomi somehow convinced the lab geeks to be on her side. She says that if I had even an ounce more of power my theatrics would put this place in shambles? Hah! Is she my mother? Does she know what she does to the door and the security system every time someone goes to wake her up? Not to mention the medical bills!"

Naomi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I'm right here."

Alejandro joined in. "Si! the chicka when we first saw here was just un poquito little mean. Such a cold shoulder I have never seen!" He placed an arm across his forehead and pretended to faint from the stress of reliving old memories.

Naomi scrubbed a hand over her face. "Again, I'm right here!"

Jack laid back for a minute giving Titus a once over glance that seemed to glean all the information off of the kids physique and his soul. Then he stepped forward with a friendly grin. "It was only thanks to us kind caring and loving elder brothers that she ever got accustomed to living here. Has anyone told you yet about the time that we snuck into her room intending to take a sharpie to her face and bestow the honourary fresh meat mustache? It was like watching a demon from hell in the midst of th night! I have no idea how she got up there but Naomi was crawling across the ceiling like a devil possesed spier! She claims its reconnaisance training but my bets are still on scourge from the underworld."

Naomi stamped her foot and threw her arms out in the 'what the fudge nuggetts' pose. Her eyes had widened with disbelief and her tone was incredulous. "I'm Right. Here."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:23 am

(K. Don't want any spooks showing up^^)

Titus's eyes widen and he takes a step back as Anthony bombs him with words. The geared quietly nods yes to the first question, though the rest makes him tilt his head. And Ales performance makes it practically horizontal. But Jack fortunately gives him time to recover, though he felt like he was being scanned.But, he managed to get a little confused on the comments. Mustache?He shrugs, smiling.So this was a family..But a thought tickles him," Sister...are you really part spider?" It was a legit question, since he had no idea what it was like in the Outside World, but it revealed his naivety.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 am

Naomi's mouth dropped open. She threw her hands up and let out a deafening "ARGH!"

Then she rushed over to the nearest wall and began pounding her forehead and fists into it at the same time in a rhythm. With each hit she ground out the words, "You've! Already! Corrupted! Him!"

Jack put a hand on Titus's shoulder and solemnly nodded. "Yes. She is."

The rest just laughed until they fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:29 am

(Hahaha!)

Titus looks at the brothers,confused, then walks over to Naomi." Its k, sister." He pats her shoulder, then grabs the rootbeer,holding it out.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am

Naomi looked at the bottle longing to give in to the temptation of drawing her sorrows in carbonated sugar roots. But there was work to do. She sighed and reigned in her head. A quick bout of revenge and then the others would help her train Titus. Instead of taking the rootbeer she smiled at Titus and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, but in this place, when you get junk food, hide it well and guard it with your life."

Then she made her way over to the two idiots rolling on the floor and delivered swift kicks of justice to their rib cages. Their laughing turned into groaning. Lastly she made her way over to Jack, who was already backing up with his hands held in front of him placatingly. She sneered, sped forward, and grabbed his ear, yanking it down and causing the man to bend over so she could scream into it.

"I don't care if your my brother, a stranger, or the king himself Jack! Nobody, I mean nobody, corrupts my Titus but me! Unless he gets a girlfriend." Jack let out a strange strangled noise and Naomi let go. The man whimpered and rubbed his now red ear. Thank god he wasn't the king Naomi thought. Though it was debatable whether she wanted him as a stranger or not seeing how much trouble he was causing. Oh well. She turned back to Titus.

"Ready to train?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am

(Dontcha love it now? Here comes the next surprise!!)

itus smiles as she ruffles his hair, nodding." Okay..." The young geared tilts his head as Naomi punishes her brothers, then blinks." What's a girlfriend?" Then, she asks if he wants to train, He smiles, then summons his armor, his hand forming the buster again, stepping toward, excitedly."Ready!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:05 am

"It's a thing that you should wait until you are older and very desperate for someone to cook for you to get. I haven't gotten a boyfriend because none of these people can cook." Naomi readied herself as Titus geared up again, flexing the gloves on her hands. Something told her she was going to need them.

The other three sat back and watched the first match. They, much like Naomi, wanted to gage what Titus could do before they started training him.

"Alright kiddo. Come at me." Naomi encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Titus tilts his armored head, then nods." Okay.." Then she asks him to come at her. He nods,and fires out Yips, remembering what she had told him about Hus arm. Then, he suddenly sprints toward, still firing, but aiming to engage in close quarters. When heggetclose enough, he tries for a open palm strike with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 am

Naomi drops low this time sprawled flat on the floor and then springs up in a practiced move. The Yips harmlessly glided above and below her. But Titus was trickier than her let on. Thinking he would continue to fire off rounds she was almost hit by the strike. She just barely managed to use her speed to slap her hands around Titus's palm strike and hold it immobile. Instead of diving a dialogue of advice, she waited to see if the boy would continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:53 am

Titus blinks as Naomi falls down then springs up, dodging his attacks yet again. That was okay, though,he still had his close quarters strike....but Naomi blocks it, trapping his wrist in her hands. He tilts his head, then stops,waiting for more advice, glancing at the brothers.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Naomi saw he had paused instead of continuing the battle. That was okay, initiative in combat came with experience and time. She released his hand and stepped back.

"You shots were good. They would definitely peg the normal Ripper. We'll take you over to Bricker and Breaker for a quick lesson in anatomy so you know which are sweet spots to hit. Other than that you did well back up your ranged attacks with a close combat motive. If I were normal, you would have hit me. Remember that your opponents will be used to fighting people with an expectation of their movements in mind. If you can come up with an outrageously creative attack do it. Surprise is as deadly as speed."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Titus tilts his head, listening to her advice, then blinks as he hears he was going to visit a trip to Bricker and Bracken, smiling." Okay!" He desummons his armor, switching back to his shorts and picking up his soda,his stomach rumbling slightly.He checks his energy level, shrugging. He still had enough for the rest of day,thanks to his rest stopping it.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Naomi walked over to a medicine cabinet by the wall and fished inside of it. She removed a pack of trail mix and tossed it to Titus. At first the medicine cabinet was a medicine cabinet. But over time it had been converted into a combat room pantry. Ninety percent of the time guys who had trouble fighting actually just needed to eat.

Seeing that Titus was taken care of she nodded her head. "Alright let's go."

The troublesome trio shuffled nervously a bit. Alejandro coughed awkwardly, Anthony grimaced, and Jack just started slowly backing up. Ah yes...Naomi had forgotten they didn't like the lab. Only a couple fighters did, her included.

"We have..." Anthony began, and then trailed off.

"That thing," Naomi raised an eyebrow signaling she was letting them off the hook but would demand they pay it forward later, "Remember? Dax told you to go attend it after training so go."

It took less time than a pin to drop to the floor and they were already gone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Titus catches the trail mix, examining it curiously before opening it and eating up, his eyes furrowing curiously at the taste. Looking at Naomi, he nods, smiling." Okay!!" The young geared tilts his head as the musketeers opt out, then shrugs, following her out the door." Why did they seems nervous sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next