Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 10 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 10 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 10 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 10 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:13 pm

(Don't forget bout Ace, lol.^^ And here's the link to our next thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5217-phoenix-and-wolfrawne#82425 )

Titus glances around, his eyrs wide.Although it was simple, it was better than the one the Ruppers had given him,which had been barely more than a monks cell. " Its big...." He turns to Dax, beaming, and gives him a tight hug." T-thank you, Brother."Releasing, he steps back, glancing around and examining what there was, going over to the dresser and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 pm

(I couldn't see that he had replied yet. I was going to answer you guys as you replied. I'll go check, my vision and attention span could both use some work, thanks for telling me.)

The top drawers of the dresser held a few towels, the rest were all empty. Each Daemon filled out his own with the money that each job brought. Naomi wouldn't be getting her pay, Dax realized, because even though she had stopped the theft she hadn't 'neutralized the target' in accordance to their code. She was going to be ticked.

"You fill the rest with whatever you want to buy. You can also decorate your room with whatever scratch you get from working."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Naomi sighed as the man continued to patronize her as if what she had said was a failed try at trickery. A part of her burned in anger at being called a Ripper. That anger blazed ever more fiercley on top of Dax's comments on Titus and Mia. Any other day she might have been more...accomadating. But right now she was wound up and she needed to vent.

Though she might have been able to dodge it, Naomi took the damage instead. The bolt hit her in the chest and she grunted in pain with the damage it caused. Oh dear that wasn't pretty. She fell from the building and hit the ground very hard. That hurt. Maybe she should re program how Leela entered battle because the whole 'take damage' thing didn't really seem all that great an idea anymore.

True to her coding, Leela awoke, her golden eyes that matched Naomi's lit up and began whirring. The rabbit hopped activated an equally golden defense bubble of connecting hexagonal shapes. Leela made her way over to Naomi. Once there she perched protectively over Naomi and raised her head, chirping angrily at the boy who had attacker her.

Naomi coughed a little. She had probably just wasted the medical attention she had given to her lung and rib. Still she pet Leela's head with affection.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:57 pm

(K, no worries!^^ And NP^^)

Titus picks up a towel, looking at it curiously,then looks at Dax,tilting his head and furrowing his brow curiously." Pay?" The young geared shrugs, and walks over to the bed, pressing his hand against it, and blinking at the bounciness, before sitting down on it and bouncing slightly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Dax frowned again. First thing was first, he was going to as Bricker and Breaker to pull up a movie that would help Titus learn basic world principles. As much as he hated going there Titus needed the education and he needed it fast. Those who didn't pay their way were quickly expelled. And if Titus left Dax had a feeling Naomi might too.

"This is your room, you can either relax here or go see Bricker with me." Dax proposed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Titus looks up, ceasing the bouncing and hopping off the bed and walking over to Dax."I'll go." As he passes the desk, he sets the bottle on it. Reaching the door, the young geared tilts his head." Are they scanning me again, Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Dax shrugged. "I can control those two as well as a parent can control a newborn infant. They'll do what they want and that baby will still cry at three in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Titus tilts his head." They are old...not young.." He blinks,getting it." Oh! Yeah! I like them. They're funny." He grins, then ewalks out the door, walking to the pod. Though he makes a few false starts, the boy manages to find his way. It appeared he had gotten comfortable,though there was no telling yet how he would react with a new person or new situations.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Dax felt a surge of pride when Titus managed to find his way around without help. Dang it. It was like he had a little brother now. Though considering Titus had called him brother and Naomi sister... He sighed thinking about Naomi. He hoped she wouldn't be gone for long. Sometimes he really hated her loner tendencies. She wouldn't even tell him what had happened to her other than she had lost a sister and that was why she had joined the Rippers. Everything else was taboo.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 pm

The pod starts desending, and Titus looks up at Dax." Brother,what are those nozzles in your hands?" He tilts his head,curious. Really, the only weapons he'd ever seen were his buster and energy sword. Well,those, and whatever traps the security of various places had set up.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 am

Dax turned over his hand and placed it within reach of Titus so that the boy could poke the metal pieces if her wanted to. He didn't know what the young boy was, but it wasn't cyborg. Cyborg's had permanent metal fixtures. They didn't phase between metal and skin like Titus did.

"It's a weapon. The cannons release a powerful pulse that blows back anyone within range. If you were there when Naomi and I fought, I used them against her. But she knew better and when she hit the wall she hit it with her feet and flipped. It's good when you fight against a large crowd and against a single person. Naomi's only strength is her speed. Leela puts her on par with anyone else. She's a lethal one on one fighter but she'd be in a lot of trouble against a crowd."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:32 am

Titus examines the hand, poking at the metal bits curiously, and nods as he listens." I was there, brother....It was kinda..." He searches for a word, one for which cool would have done, but he wasn't that knowledgeable on slang." Impressive!" He smiles shyly, then looks at the door as the pod finishes its transit,opening up.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:44 am

Jack smirked as the arrow hit his mark, causing the girl to fall to the ground and sustain even more damage. She may be fast, but it looks like this could go just as easily as some of my earlier battles. Careful Jack. There's got to be a reason she took those hits. Finish the fight before celebrating. Jack leveled his arm again and aimed it at the girl, only to raise an eyebrow in surprise as the bunny from earlier stepped in front of its owner, putting up what looked like a kind of shield. "Hey Bowman, you got any data on what that thing is?" The Navi did a quick search, informing his owner of the results. Not sure. It's possible that it's more than a simple shield though, so be ready to move out of the way if something goes bad. For now, launch a barrage at it and see what happens. Jack nodded, making sure to aim directly at the shield before unloading a volley of energy blasts at the shield in ant attempt to break through it and hit the bunny behind it. I'm guessing that the bunny is her main tool. If I can take that out, this might get easier."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Dax cleared his throat, a little uncomfortable with being complimented.He shrugged, "Yeah I guess. One of my heroes growing up was Iron Man. My dad was into old movies and games. I got the same likes. He had jets in his feet and lasers in his hands, Iron Man that is. So these are my tributes to him."

Naomi understood that her Leela was misunderstood and often underestimated. She was foreign technology after all. Still Leela worked as well as any cyborg part or NetNavi. Naomi picked up Leela, not too worried when a barrage of energy shots exploded on Leela's shield. Leela used the energy from attacks on the shield to regenerate it. Reduce, reuse, and recycle her mother had always said.

Now there was a decision. Did she lose it? Go to that white place of no pain. Or did she stay here and try to reason with the boy. He seemed very set on simply destroying her. Then again so were many people.

Rage bubbled up in her, remembering Dax's comment and then the unneccesary attack. No. Tonight she would not let it go. Naomi was tired of kindness and diplomatics being thrown in her face. She was tired of always trying to be the god guy and getting stepped on along the way. How many hundreds of hours of torture had she saved people from concerning the Rippers? How many had she helped get away? And for all that effort she was still hunted down like a rat.

Power swirled around Naomi as her thoughts turned more violent and turbulent. The White place was easily drawn up in her mind. Her eyes went the cold emotionless blank of a seasoned killer with no soul. Very unlike the madness of blood lust Rippers reflected, but chilling just the same. She drew two twin pistols from her cargo pants and dropped Leela to the ground. Leela dropped the shield, and Naomi fired six shots almost simultaneous, as inhumanly fast on the trigger as she had been running.

(Sorry guys, just finished up a kayaking trip. Seven miles of river. Ugh. If you ever try it, go for a shorter distance when you're new.)
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:49 am

Jack frowned as his bolts collided with the shield, only to produce no visible effects. Alright, so that might not have been the best idea. It looks like it will take more than that to bust through the shield. The teen watched as his opponent appeared to go through some form of change, shivering both in excitement and fear. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Time to show me what you've got!" Bowman, meanwhile, was busy watching the girl's movements, noticing as she drew her firearms. Jack, move now! Jack obeyed instantly, putting up his Barrier as he dashed for and dove behind a wall. While he was able to avoid the latter shots, the first two tagged him. One slammed into his Barrier, bringing it down, while the other zipped past his right leg, leaving a nice cut along the back of it.

Grunting, Jack picked himself up and stood flat against the wall and out of the girl's view. How's the leg? "Not great, but it's not worth using Recovery for. What should we do now?" The Navi thought for a moment. CQC is your specialty, so I suggest we try to bring her in close. Stay here and wait to see if she follows. Jack nodded, activating the LongSword chip and turning his left hand into a sword before waiting in position. Five minutes left. Be careful Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next