Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Discord
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:06 pm by Kip

» Beacon (S.O.S)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:04 pm by Kip

» Absense
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Activity Check
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Kip
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Voting_barthinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Voting_barthinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

thinking of you while you watch me (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:08 am

She nodded as she climbed in after lillith closing the door. "Yeah, do you know how to drive a car or motorcycle?" she asked as she grabbed her clothes off the ground tossing them back in the drawer and grabbing her costume placing it sloppily on the table where her laptop was on the screen saver was of a picture that looked very recent of Jenny face palming in annoyance as a girl with pale blue long hair that looked just like Jenny smiling brightly and was hanging on Jenny taking a selfie with her in the background was many dead bodies and the mystery girl was covered in blood splatters. Jenny then laid out some blankets on the floor and a pillow for herself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Well the picture came to a surprise. It seemed like back when Jenny was younger she went on killing sprees maybe? Lilith X didn't pay to much attention to it, she didn't really care for it anyways.
"Well I usually run around on foot or have someone drive me... so no... But It can't be that hard." LX told her looking around the room. It may be simple to others, but this was pretty luxurious to Lilith X. She's used to being surrounded by concrete and even sleeping on it. The only time she really got to taste the luxurious life was when she was under cover as Madame Blue.

While on the subject she sighed. She was going to have to track down that one boy sometime soon and wipe his memories on her.
"Hey Jenny, remember the masquerade? Do you know who the other two boys were?" The Thrall asked, sitting next to Jenny's makeshift bed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:12 pm

jenny shook her head "nah it's not that hard, or at least Motorcycles aren't i still dont know how to drive a car but I have mastered the ways of the motorcycle. If you want I can teach you and get you a car or motorcycle based on what you like better. Jenny then sat down and blinked but nodded. "Sadly I know one of them and luckily I know the other. Their names are Kicker and Yami.  I don't know where they are but I can find out. It's amazing what you can find online." She and sat at her chair and accessed her computer.

"Speaking of which You and your sharp toothed buddies need to stop leaving so much evidence and info at your murders it's tricky to try and pinpoint which ones were you guys and which ones aren't which makes it annoyingly hard to get rid of all info that could reveal you guys to the public" She said as she started typing away amazingly quickly at her computer.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Kicker and Yami were their names. Lilith X leaned back and pondered for a bit. She watched as Jenny typed away to find anything on them.
"I just need to re-write their memory, I'm sure Kicker will give in willingly considering last time. But Yami, he's the one I'm excited to take down." She told Jenny, sounding way more blood thirsty then usual. She then coughed and looked at Jenny once again, admiring her ability to help her find them.

"What we do is none of our business. We do what the Lord says and we ask no questions." She told her matter of factly. "However, sometimes their blood thirsty nature gets the best of them, ending with me having to go out and gather them."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Jenny tried to ignore her excitement as she started to look up kicker. she started with his recent activities that were logged on local news feeds and police reports. She noticed there were a few but they weren't goin gin a certain trend she then looked into spottings on social media of people who took pictures of him and posted about his locations and got general locations he tended to visit often in patrols. "Kay got Kicker or well his usual locations based on spottingsof him throughout his career in jump."

she wrote down the information and handed Lilith the sheet it said between this time and that on these days hes usually in this place and so on and so forth. She turned back around working on Yami "Well I'm sorry but I worry about you the more attention you and your vamps atract the more police will go to the scene and themore police the tougher the job will be making it harder to do a quality job which could lead to you geting punished which i hate seeing and i can't help you with that other than to try and help you through this way to help you do a better job by lessening the heaton you..."

She then looked up sightings on Yami and deducted his arrival time in Jump then tried to look up more spottings that matched him that came up more than once in one location. She then noticed that there were many rumors and spottings that matched him very well in an abandoned place in crash alley. She then wrote down the adress and handed it to Lillith. "Yami should be here based on what I've read if hes not i'll look somewhere else but im pretty sure thats his base of operations from what i've seen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Lilith X walked over to her and looked over her shoulder, seeing what information she was pulling. Jenny then would hand her a paper which LX would swiftly put in her pocket, like she's made these transactions a thousand times over.
Absent-mindlessly, the Thrall grabbed the ends of Jenny's hair, looking at the blue. Personally, Lilith X loved the color for no real reason. For her alter ego, she chose that color to represent herself because she felt like there was a deeper meaning to it. It was one of the only things she related to, the color blue.

After realizing what she was doing, Lilith X dropped the hair and backed up, not making eye contact with Jenny. She was showing.. emotion?
The whole situation was making LX uncomfortable, she felt almost as if she was letting her guard down around this girl. Whether Lilith X was accepting Jenny's gratitude or not, she had to listen what the Lord said, and she couldn't let her guard down.

Lilith X layed down for Jenny was planning on sleeping and just sighed.
"Don't kill me in my sleep." LX asked her, sighing as she attempted to repress any emotions she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 am

Jenny paused and softly blushed as she felt Lilith get closer to her and then even more so as Lilith grabbed her hair to check it out. She looked to her with a blink 'man she really likes my hair...' she thought up till lilith quickly stopped messing with her hair and avoided eye contact. Jenny turned in her chair to look at her and face her better. "I'd never do that... if anything I'd do my best to protect you while you sleep." she said to her with a soft smile before starting to get up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:33 pm

LX simply sighed, she didn't know if she was going to be able to get to sleep tonight. Either way, she was going to have her highest defense up, her own personal wall.
"Tomorrow, I'm going after them." Were her last words as she closed her eyes and attempted to fall asleep. There was an comfortableness to it all, but she just needed to get some rest if she was going to use her mind powers on them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 pm

"then i wish you luck..." Jenny said as she laid down on the floor. "sleep well lillith."

end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking of you while you watch me (moon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3