Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Vote_lcapthinking of you while you watch me (moon) Voting_barthinking of you while you watch me (moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Vote_lcapthinking of you while you watch me (moon) Voting_barthinking of you while you watch me (moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

thinking of you while you watch me (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Empty
PostSubject: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:44 am

Jenny smiled looking to the small crowd of cheering people at the bar having played a small concert for them thus far. "okay guys last son of the night and its a cover of Tell me it's okay by Paramore... Its means alot to me and I hope you all enjoy it."

She nodded to the guys who played bass and drums for her while she started to play her lead guitar. "Maybe it's been years since I've genuinely smiled, and maybe its been years since I wanted to be apart of anything!"

Jenny started to sing already really into the song she sang and played amazingly and beautifully giving no dobt why she had musically become so famus around the us but largely jump. She coldn't help but think back as she sang.

The lyrics acretly told her story which was why she loved hte song so much each time she sang it it felt like she wasnt alone and someone else felt the way she did and that a large weight fell off her shoulders from finally sharing her feelings in a stressless fashion.

"And lately I've been good you know I've actually been great, Man I've even laughed a little today, Oh its so strang so strange!" She thought back to when she firat met Lillith. Yeah she had been a sarcastic smart ass to her but lillith put up with her.

Being around Lillith... when ever she was she finally felt like she was free to finally be happy and that she wonts instantly lose her if she got close to her. Hell she even has slightly shared things with her that she hasn't shared with anyone.

Lilith had asked her questions about herself and actually cared to listen to the answer. "Tell me its okay to be hapy now! Cause I'm happy now!" she reapeat the same line again smiling "Tell me its okay! tell me its okay-yay!" she reapeated once more.

"I thouhgt it was my right to be as sorry as I wanted to be. I wasted all my teenage years, being a misery factory! but something had to give I had to finally see the light I think at 23 its time to pratice what I preach, and what I prreach is!"

She sang the chours again as the crowd cheered, thinking about how thus far all her life and espeshially teen age years shes been stuck in this rut where it was sadness after sadness and tears after tears but recently shes been a bit hapier now.

"All my wasted hope. I let go when I shouldve held tighter and now the sun is out I let it burn not afraid to feel it shine on me." she sang the chours the last few times before finishing up the song really did explain how she felt up till now and currently.

even the last part she had always had to let things go and because of it she mesed thing up when she wouldnt have if she just kept going. As she handed the guys their guitar back she was handed some money for the gig unknowing of someone she had just been thinking about was watching her.

((ooc: the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fyiGLSp7s
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 am

After marking and dumping a body, Lilith X was left with a few hours to herself and nothing else to do. The past few days have been filled with rigorous training that keeps on continuing no matter how she reacts. Lilith X would rather spend a few more hours to clear her head when she stumbled upon an old bar. The biggest thing that attracted her was the music playing inside and the singing. Personally, Lilith X has never really listened to music and never really had the urge to, but for some reason, she was drawn to this.
The song itself seemed happy, but had an underlying sad tone to it. It was hard to explain, but it was like the song within itself had layers.

LX retracted her suit to a small piece around her ear, leaving her with boots, leggings, and a long sleeved grey shirt. She's been more cautious lately about hiding her bite marks, along with the recent scar on her cheek.
The Thrall walked in the bar just as the song was ending and took a seat. She was surprised to see Jenny there singing, but wouldn't expect anything less from her. She seemed to be doing everything and they always seemed to be bumping into each other. Jenny was a good way to get the under world off her mind, a distraction of some sort.

After the performance, Lilith X approached Jenny in a way that accidentally made her look intimidating....again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 am

Jenny once again too the intimidation with a smile as she looked to Lillith. "Well aren't the roles swapped now with whose magically running into who." she smiled and walked up to her meeting her half way. "Dobt youre here for the alchohol, so whose youre next target?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:26 am

Lilith X didn't understand the joke. "Well actually, his body is in the dumpster in the alley across from here." She told Jenny, her voice being so mono-tone is almost sounded sarcastic. Most people who didn't know her probably thought it was sarcasm, which was a lucky disguise for her.
She rubbed her arm and looked at Jenny, staying unnaturally composed. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 am

Jenny blinke dbut sighed "ooooooof course he is..." she said almost forgeting that lillith coomonly and casually killed people. She shook the thought though and smiled to her "I'm here to perform music of course. I just got paid and I was about to go get some ramen with the money. If you wanna come with I'll gladly pay." she said with a hopefull smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:54 pm

The Thrall listened to her and cocked her head. She didn't know anyone who was a hero on one side and casually played in bars the next day? It was kind of an odd profession, but I guess Jump City was an odd place to begin with.
What even confused her more was her talking about Ramen. "I'm assuming Ramen is food of some sort." Lilith X questioned, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 am

"....Lillith... you're going to make me cry.... first waffles now this? you poor poor juice box." she teased but smiled. "come on Ill buy you a bowl I usually go for chicken ramen and yes its a food I know how little you eat of that." she teased again placing a hand o n Lillithss shoulder "oh and its not a bad thing you dont know what it is its uncommon but some americans dont know what it is belive it or not. So youre not the odd one out this time around, so you comming?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 am

The Thrall questioned the girl. Juice Box? Humans can be really weird.
She followed after Jenny to this 'Ramen' place that also had chicken. She wondered why we were going to the place if it wasn't common in America. As the days go by and Lilith X get infused with the culture, the more and more she gets confused. She's read hundreds of books of humans, but nothing could prepare her for this.
"What exactly is this, Ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:33 am

Jenny got them a booth at a ramen shop and sat down next to her happily. "Well first its one of the best things in the world right by waffles and second." She pulled over the menu from the center of the table and held it up showing Lillith some pictures of the many types of ramen they had with small descriptions by each one. "Its basically a noddle soup like meal but tastes way better than it sounds and can be eaten with chopsticks or a fork."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Lilith X nodded and listened to what she was explaining, waffles and ramen was an odd combination. The Thrall slid in next to the girl and took in her surroundings, it was an odd area, but is Jenny liked it it must be good. "Hmmm, It sounds good." She said finally, waiting for someone to come and bring her soup of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:41 am

Jenny smiled brightly ordering for them and soon enough two bowls was brought to them. jenny held out a fork and a pair of chopsticks to lillith. "your pick on how to eat your ramen. If you want to use the chopsticks and don't know how I can show you." she said with a soft smile.

fork option:
Jenny smiled as she took the fork and used the chopsticks for herself. She broke them apart and started to pick up large masses of noodles with them and slurped the noodles up as she smiled. She looked to lillith as she chewed to see how she like the ramen.

chopsticks option no teaching needed:
Jenny put the fork down after lillith took the chopsticks and grabbed her own pair and started to eat. Soon enough she looked to lillith to see how she liked the ramen with a bright smile.

chopsticks option teaching needed:
Jenny put the fork down after lillith took the chopsticks and smiled pulling out a pair for herself. "okay first you break them like so" she broke them apart and held up her hand for lillith to see. "Then you hold them in your hand like this" she placed each one in her hand properly.

"then you guide them with your fingers to pick up stuff its a bit tough at first for some but you'll get the hand of it. When eating noodles I suggest scooping as you close down the chopsticks so you can get more noodles rather than one or two at a time." she said demonstrating it and smiled to lillith swallowing her food. "so like the ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Lilith X would pick up the chopsticks and follow what Jenny said. She read about these before in an old book on Chinese history. It never really taught you how to use them, but it made Lilith X familiar the concept.
The Thrall would learn quickly and would in no time be slurping up the noodles. It wasn't particularly amazing, nor was it bad, it was content. She occupied herself with eating until she finally deemed herself ready to explain to Jenny everything that was going on.
"For once I do not mean to be blunt, we can talk details later, but I need to ask of you a favor." The Thrall asked Jenny, eating some more ramen. "Lord Terriiach asked me to lay low for a while, he told me to come see you." She told Jenny, setting down her chopsticks.

"This means we have gone unto phase two, it has come a lot quicker than I thought. I now need to build relationships above ground, while staying with a 'friend'." Lilith X explained. "I am asking if I can stay with you until phase three, I have no clue how long that will be. Whether it's a few weeks or a few months. I in no mean want to burden you." The Thrall explained, looking down for this last part. The thing she was dreading saying out loud. "There is one last thing... When we go into the final phase, I want you to be far away from here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:34 am

Jenny blinked swallowing her food filled mouth and sat up a bit "ask away Lillith" she was curious what she had to say since she has never asked Jenny for a favor before. Jenny nodded as she explained. she didnt know who the lord guy was but based on past encounters he was probably lilliths leader.

Jenny then smiled though and shook her head with a chuckle "youjre never a burden lillith and if you need more friends i can show you to one of my friends he likes to call me his sister and he sorta reminds me of my brother but tinnier and i think younger. I'm sure he'd like you i havent seen many people he doesnt like though you may not want to mentchion killing people around or to him."

she blinked then and placed a soft caring hand on lilliths shoulder when she looked down "what is it lillith...?" she listened and shook her head. "Lillith whats so bad that I cant be in the city and if there going to be that much danger I want to be here to protect you I can't stand to think of you getting hurt and I'm not there to at least try to help you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 pm

At least Jenny understood. Lilith X already had a place and was going to be introduced to someone else soon, this will be great. She will finally be moving in the right direction to please Lord Terriiach and Lilith, and so far, it looked like she was going to. Then, Jenny started to question her. She wanted to know why she needed to leave and what was going to happen to Lilith X.
"I can't go into detail, but my destiny will be fulfilled and a great revolution will overcome this city." She explained simply, finishing her ramen. It wasn't super filling, but she hasn't eaten for two days so it was somewhat okay.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:58 am

Jenny blinked at her reply and looked down clenching her fists before freezing going wide eyed as she thought back to whens he met lilith and asked about the x. she looked them to lillith wide eyed. "lillith is what youre talking about..." she looked around and spoke quieter. "when i asked you about the x when we first met is... is this what you told me about...? you knwo the you throwing your life away for some chick to take your body over...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of you while you watch me (moon)   thinking of you while you watch me (moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking of you while you watch me (moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next