Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:58 pm

As the soldiers yell, being surrounded  by razor grass and  captured by vines, the leader growls. "Fine, I'll do this myslf!" He holds up his hand, and a large cleaver style sword appears out from nowhere, and drops into his hand. As it touches his skin, metal starts spreading over him,  covering him in demonic looking armor. The man, now transformed into  a metal monster, laughs, his voice echoing hollowly.'you all are mine, now." Raku growls. "He's mine!" Dashing foward superhumanly fast, dodgin a sword slash, flippng over and slamming his foot into the man's forehead. Staggering backwards, the GARD punches Raku in the chest, sending him flying towards the rest of the people. Landing, the young Fused coughs, spitting up blood. "That....hurt...." getting back up, he growls, settling into a strange stance."Time to settle this! Attack:Hyper Puppy!" He runs foward, jumping and beginning to rebound of surrounding surfaces, striking the GARD multliple times. On the last, he sends the thug flying up, and jumps after him, striking one last time across the torso. as Ruka lands, the general crashes, his Feind Form dissappating and leaving him groaning in pain. The mans device falls in front of Raku.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Arinthia looked surprised as she watched Raku, letting him take control of the situation, resisting the urge to run to his aid afterwards, she looked to the man and stared at him "now leave us alone!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:22 pm

'Wow, that kid's tough...' Shiroto thought to himself as Rakurai single-handedly knocked out the leader of the invaders. Arinthia yelled at the man to leave them alone, and Shiroto nodded adding, "Yeah, or else you'll have to face me as well!" He kept his sword unsheathed, should the man retaliate in a way that would leave Rakurai unable to battle. This didn't seem to be the case though, as the man was now collapsed on the ground, groaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:28 pm

The man, sitting up, gronings in pain. Holding up a machine sphere, he grins savagely. "This ain't over kids, not by a long shot!!" he presses a button, and he and his men teleport back up the airship. Raku grins."Yellowbelly..." Bending over, he picks up the device."This probally has information we could use!" He looks down, and sees a map of beside, with a blinking gold dot deep in the jungle. Shrugging, he puts it in a pocket, and steps forward, only to suddenly collapse as another spurt of blood bursts out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Arinthia would watch the men leave then hurried to Raku "come on, let's get you back inside" she said softly, once she got him back on the bed with help she would start tending to his wounds, cleaning them and bandaging them up with a look of worry on her face "we need to make sure they don't come back" she spoke softly as she reached over and handed him a potion "here, to heal up your insides" she told him.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Shiroto followed them both back inside, concerned for Rakurai as he clearly strained himself in the last battle. Whenn Arinthia voiced the need to be sure that the intruders didn't return, Shiroto spoke up, nodding.
"I agree. I can follow them back to their base, maybe launch a counterattack on them, and figure out why they attacked in the first place. The device you found, Raku, can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Raku gorans, sitting up. "d-don't, Shiru. I can't have someone put in danger, not when it's my duty. Ugh...th-that guy...he called me a fused. Plaese, before anything else, wait till I'm recovered...."He pulls out the device, which still had the map on it. Peering closely, he curses."This location, it's a base, but it says it's been long abandoned! We...we probally won't learn anything...still, just..just wait..." The young Fused drinks the potion, then blinks as he starts feeling sleepy. "D-did you put sleeping agents in this? N-no, I--I need to..." He falls alsleep, a peaceful look on his face. Wakka speaks up."Boy's tough.....Haven't seen fighting like that since the quest of Eternal Calm....He's gonna be alright, Arin, yah?" The older hero was obviously very worried.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Arinthia nodded and brushed some hair from Raku's face softly "yes, he should be fine once he wakes up" she said before she stood up and put a blanket over him, looking to her uncle and Shiroto "we should get the village prepared in-case the man returns in the meantime, the both of you should try find any able bodied villagers to defend the village" she told them before she paused and sighed softly "I mean...if you two think that would be best..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Shiroto smiled at her initiative. "That sounds like the best way to go about this. What if he comes back with double the manpower?" He walked to the exit and turned to Wakka. "Wakka, sir. We should get to work gathering people for that militia. We'll cover more ground if we split up, though. I'll be back at sundown to give you an update." Not wanting to waste any more time, Shiroto left the home and set out gathering recruits.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Ruka, asleep, smiles softly as Arin brushes hair off his face."Sis...ter...." Sighing, he settles more deeply into sleep...

"The experiment..how is it progressing?" "Very good sir. Our analysis shows he's much stronger than we dared hope. He's the most powerful we've seen yet. I believe he's the very first S-class!" There's a long, slow chuckle. "Good...good....begin the reeducation operations..." "S-sir, it's having no effect! He shrugs off the program like it's nothing! We can't control him!" A snarl.."FINE! Take him to the desert, and throw him in it. He'll die soon enough..."

Ruka whimpers, and then settles deeper into sleep...In the morning, he sits up, yawning with a groan for his still sore chest, though it seemed much, much better. Opening his eyes, they momentarily glow blue on one side, and red on the other, before settling back into his normal golden hue. Stretching, the young Fused tilts his head. "Eh....where is everybody...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Arinthia was there and smiled at him, handing him a plate of grilled fish with some boiled potatoes cut into slices "ah thank goodness you're awake" she smiled at him "the others are keeping watch of the village so if those men return they'll have some resistance" she explained "I watched over you all night...I-I'm sure wherever your sister is now she'll be worried about you" she added.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Meanwhile, Shiroto was perched on top the village clock-tower, keeping a keen eye over the village for the return of those weird men. Who were they anyway? And why did they call Rakurai a Fused? What was a Fused, anyway? What power was that man's armor? All of these questions plagued Shiroto's mind as he observed the horizon for any sign of the strange airships the intruders traveled with. He needed answers, and soon. The lack of answered questions was making him antsy. All the same, he decided it was best to be as patient as possible and the answers would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Raku smiles, and starts drooling double time when she hands him the fish. "Oh man....this...this smells great...."Told that the others were keeping watch, he nods."G-good. That guy, he seemed real savage, no mercy or kindness whatsoever...." Gritting his teeth momentarily,sighs, shrugging. He beat him once, he'll beat him again. When Arin said that she was sure his sister was worried about him, he blinks. "How did yo-Oh..." He suddenly remembers, before settling deeper into sleep, that feeling, of someone stroking his head, like Akari would to calm him down from a nightmare when they were younger, and him saying sister....His face reddens, and he clears his throaght."S-sorry about that...it's just, when we were kids, she was the one who looked out for me..." He grins, laughing softly."Hahahaha, though if she knew what I've been doing she'd probally scalp me. She warned me not to get up to trouble, after all...." Suddenly, the hologauntlet, resting on a table with the rest of his gear, beeps. His eyes widening, he quickly thrusts his transformed hand under the covers, as a holographic image of Akari pops up. She was a young, athletic looking woman, of around 22 years of age, with blond hair, and a little feiry red streak here and there, and dressed in Al Bhed Armor. Raku mutters under his breath."Speak of the feind...." Akari raises an eyebrow."What was that, kid brother?" The young Fused blanches, chuckling nervously."heheheheh...nothing, sis, nothing..." She examines him more closely, growling as she notices the bandages around his torso. "I'm coming there. Don't you dare go anywhere else. And don't think you have time to run away, either, I'm in the area." The gauntlet shuts off, and Raku gulps. Looking at Arin, he says, matter of factly. "I'm really in trouble, she's terrifying when she's stirred up..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:17 am

Arinthia blinked as she watched the hologram silently "so you're both Al Bhed? I'm Al Bhed too" she said cheerily as she stared at Raku "I'm sure she can't be that scary" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Still guarding the village, Shiroto started to become bored. To ease himself of this feeling, he rose from his perch and used his Flame Burst ability to help him jump from building to building until he reached the area where a water user had volunteered to keep watch. Shiroto landed swiftly on the docks as a lean, athletic man surfaced from the water.

"Any news?" he asked the man.

"None so far," he answered, "No suspicious naval activity, and no suspicious magical essence to speak of either."

"Well, remain vigilant. They could return at any moment." The water user nodded, submerging under the water again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next