Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Vote_lcap[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Voting_bar[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Vote_rcap 
Moon
[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Vote_lcap[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Voting_bar[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Empty
PostSubject: [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG   [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 am

As we all know, roleplaying sites come in many sorts. Some focus on a video game, some on a movie, some on everything all at once. Now, in my 6 years I have seen a fair share of boards. I would say I had fun on most of them, but would not advertise them on other sites. this is, coincidentally, the first advertisement I have ever done. So..without further ado, I wish you to show one site I held very dear for some time.

Final Fantasy RPG

A site that is set on the theme that is ''Final Fantasy.'' Members may choose to roleplay as a canon character, or choose a more creative route and create their own fighter using several classes and archetypes from the series! Sections are created for regular members and those who seek to postmore advanced storylines. Members can be a wide variety of races, classes (or ask for new classes if not yet present) and adapt to a role they see fit. World Leader? Extreme Badass? Feel free to experiment!

What sets this site apart from most are two things I experienced. One, it is led by a type of people you see less and less on the internet. the type of people that try to make it all work within the context, and have created borders which are as flexible as the genre would allow. If, for any reason, a creation could not be allowed, they will help to make sure it does in some other way.

Another example of this is the fact that about 10 months ago, this site needed to be fixed. The site's Administrator (Who you may know as Kinzey from this website) called me in to help restore things. She wanted it to be great. She was over-the-top dedicated to the point where I would have to take her over for a few weeks to make sure she would get enough rest. I have never experienced such a person before, and she is at the head of all this, or should we say, the kind mother of all members. She genuinely cares for all of them.

Half a year later, and a lot of hard work, and voila. The site was up, running, and after a few of the rules were smoothened out, members came in. It is a lovely site. This was not only to my credit, but to the second thing I would like to highlight: The unrelenting dedication of each and every moderator, and most of the members.

It pulls you in

The fact that I am currently not with the site anymore is due to the fact that I was planning to stop roleplaying alltogether. My deal with Kinzey was simple: Help fix the site, see how it goes, then leave when I wanted to. The fact that I stuck for 5 months longer then planned should tell you this site is unique in more ways then I can describe.

Were I not surrounded by other affairs such as my internships, college, working as both a home tutor and a upholsterer aide, and creating a game with friends as a side-project, then I would probably still have been there. I almost regret leaving, but I know it is for the best.

Dear people of TTRPG, I can only hope you would try this out if you are looking for something else. It is a truly amazing site. Give it a minute, and it will never let you go. The fact that my character is still inside my head nagging for my return, as well as me posting this here while I am not officially an active part of TTRPG anymore should second my feelings for this other board as well.

Just like this lovely site, were they to contact me, I would respond to the call of duty.

Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG   [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

It may help if a link was put into the topic as while the description you've put sounds awesome, there's no visible link to the site. I show particular interest in this due to my love of FF7, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, Crisis Core and X-2. I haven't bothered much with the latest games for a very specific reason. Vaan sucks. He's supposed to be the main character of the game, yet he has the least t do with the plot. Since the idiot sky pirate, my faith was shaken a little. but I remain a huge fan of the classics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG   [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 pm

The link's here, if you missed it. http://finalfantasy.forumsmotion.com/ And Emmy's not very active, so don't expect a reply anytime soon. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG   [[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[Advertisement]] FINAL FANTASY RPG
Page 1 of 1