Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble at The Pizza Corner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Jaker grinned and followed the Halfling, He was suprised that he actually was having fun with Toji "I must say Toji this simulation is cool" Digging his claws into the side of the building, he started to climb up the side of building. He didnt notice that the robots behind him started to repair themselves and turn back into the original huge robot.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:03 pm

tojio reaches the sniper, grinning as he punches the robot in the chin and sending it flying far, far away. The halfling makes a victorious pose, only to fallover as a massive energy beam shoots beside him. Toji jumps back up, staring at the samurai robot, whioch was holding out a hand, from which projected a massive barrel.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Jaker watched in awe at Toji and then turned around facing the Mountain of a robot as he ran towards it, "Hey Buckets of Bolts!' Jaker grabbed the bot and tried to control it but was struggling since magic was incorporated in the robots system also. Jaker was on the top of the robot as it bucked and thrashed around.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Toji blurred over as Jaker distracts the metal gaint, grinning as he jumps up. The halfling comes falling back down slicing rapidly, stitching a web of glowing cuts all over the samurai."Boyahahahahhaha!! I chop, and chop, and chop till I can't chop no moe'!!" Having finshing quoting one of his favorite anime characters, Toji poses, only to blink as the samurai raises a huge katana. The halfling hurridely blocks, sliding backwards as the oversized weapon impacts with his own Big Fraking Sword.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 am

Jaker was surprised by Toji's speed and expected the robot to collapse into pieces after his barrage of hits. Now the robot and Toji had their swords locked and Jaker was still on top of the robot. Reaching out he let his powers control the blade of the robot and started to pull it torwards its middle. THe robots arm started to creak as it fought for control over its blade.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Toji jumps up, flipping and leting loose with a drop kick."Give up already and comit seppuku!" Metal groans as the sword is jammed into the robotic foes torso, sending sparks flying. The metal monster shudders, sending out beeping noises, then suddenly freezes, rocking in place."Ahhahahaha, got it!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:37 am

Jaker jumped off the robot and ran back behind Toji. After waiting for a bit he grumbled and crossed his arms "No explosion? That sucks!" Jaker Then watched as the world around him began to fade. Walking out of the room Jaker scratched his head "s-so we won?....right?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 am

Toji grins." Yep!!!! It was was fun, right?You know, you're a great fighter. I'd invite ya to the team, but I'm not sure weigher or not my Alpha would welcome you......Yah see, we have a lot of members as is." He smiles, then shrugs." Hey, what you want to do now?" The halfling tilts his head, looking at Jaker curiously.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 am

Jaker shook his head and pointed to the door "I actually got some ...buisness I gotta attend to later so Imma go ahead and go" Jaker had a few fights that night to make money but after that night, he had a plan so that his money issues would be over. Walking out he head for the docks with no idea he was heading for a trap.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 am

(so sorry for the uber late post!!! There's no excuse, but I hope I have your forgiveness!)

His new friend seemed to be acting strangely...And besides, my dear readers, we all know the halfling was more curious then 50 cats anyway. So, it should come to no surprise that Toji tollowed Baxter, sticking to the rooftops, moving steathly through the sky.'What's he up to.....oh well, this is my chance to learn more!!!'
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:46 am

(actually That was supposed to be the end to this thread it picks back up on the thread break out. YOu could join there if you would like)
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4912-break-out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at The Pizza Corner
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3