Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble at The Pizza Corner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Toji laughsa."He's not about to eat a member of his pack, nor a guest, ahahahahhaa!" When asked what lab they were built in, the young, goofy halfling stops,, thinking it through. "eh, a lab...... I don't think so.....I think, like me, they're supernatural, magic." He looks at Jaker."You aren't one of those people who still refuse to beleive there is such a thing as magic, eh? Cause if so, look around, and rethink youself. This whole entire tree is formed of magic,yahahhahaha! I don't know weihter this is right, but I think my Alpha made this place when he formed the Titans United team. There's three, you know. The Registered, UnRegistered, and the United. Not only do we serve as a link between the other two, but we also take care of the supernatural,like demons, ghosts, rogue mages,that kind of thing." Toji grins. " I hope to gain a'''how did pack Leader Kale say it...rep, that's it!!" He grins, happy to remember slang,"anyways, a rep for the teams demon Banisher. After all, that was my clans job, before it Fell......Anyways, welcome to the Tree, my home!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Jaker gave a small grunt" No trust me....magic killed My parents" Jaker stood walking off the wolf tongue and looked up and down the tree " And magic is evil if you ask me..Nothing good comes from it!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Toji nods, looking at Jaker sadly. "I'm sorry, my freind....my mom was killed by magic as well, or at least by magical beings....I think they....Dad said they used lightning magic...that it lasted for hours....." He wipes his eyes, then grins."Hey!!! I got an idea! COme to the training room, I'll show you a cool use for magic! The training room basically takes your thoughts and creates a world to fight in! It's like a gaint video game!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Jaker nodded feeling sympathetic towards Toji for once and feeling even worse knowing his parents were tortured by it "Alright Ill join ya then, but please tell me there's some tech in your place? " Jaker doubted he did and with Toji having the power set as him he was a little unsettled IF things went bad with the titans.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Toji blinks, scratching his chin."I don't have much tech, though the other titans might...But it would be in their rooms, and I'm not going in them. It would be rude, yah know? There IS some tech in the Lab, but it's for sceince brains, not much fun!" Noticing that Lightning was nervous, Toji grins reassurdely."Hey, don't worry, you won't be hurt for real! At least, I don't think so....It depends on what you want, and we'll be using it for fun, not serious training!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Jaker looked at Toji and gave a nod "alright..for fun" Jaker gathered his thoughts and jumped up following Toji "So..Everyone here does...Magic? "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Toji nods, grinning. "Yep!!" then he frowns, scratching his chin.">though I don't think what I do is agic, nessarily...I just channel the energy of my soul in various techniques.... that's why I can do things you can't with normal lightning. But I guess I count as magic, sense I'm halfdemon, ahahahah!" He grins, ticking off."There's my Alpha, Kale, who does actual magic, as well as using dragon abilities, Kishi, who uses his natural demon abilities(and is VERY good at being a...how do you say..a jerk), and Pack Sister Bow, who does things with her emotions!" He smiles."We're not full on magic users,exactly! Though we have lots of magical tomes.." By this time, they had reached the training room. Concentrating, Toji starts crafting the world, and a obviously manga influenced place starts forming, though Feral still had his portion to influence....
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:55 am

Jaker watched and touched the floor and found that no technology, that he could control, was in the floor "Keep forgettin'..." Jaker watched and then concentrated as a futuristic version of Jump City came into view mixing with Tojis world. The street filling with Hovercars and pedestrians."Interesting..How does this room..work?" He scratched his head as he then made a staff appear in front of him. "And does it make enemies based on an algorithm of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Toji grins as his fantasy manga world mixes with Lightning's futuristic one. Concentrating, he summons a buster sword style energy sword, then looks at his new freind."Algorithm? What's that? Urm....It just happens, I think. The room makes enemies based on the world we imagine." He tilts his head, hearing a racket."Aaaaah, looks like we already got a villan! Let's get going!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Jaker strapped his staff to his back and ran after Toji, after a quick run through a few alleys Jaker quickly had to hit the floor as a flaming car had flown over him "WOAH! I won't die here right? I mean if one us falls out the game would lose connection with our brainwaves..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Toji laughs, grinning."No, this may be very realistic, but we won't die! If we're defeated , we'll just be kicked out!" He jumps, dodging a thrown vehicle, flipping over and running on nearby wall." K, we got ourselves a strong one! Let's do this!!" They approach the enemie, a massive, robot, designed to look like a samurai. Magical runes floated around it."Cool!!!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:25 am

Jaker gave a sigh of relief but was still amazed at how Toji charged into battle. Swinging the staff in front of him he charged the robot behind Toji. To Jaker's shock, the robot looked in his direction and then started to shift into 5 smaller robots that were armed to the teeth. Two of them charged Toji and Jaker while the other two threw shurikens at them. The last one ran off and up a building, Jaker didn't notice the last one but stopped in his tracks made an EM field to stop the shurikens from hurting him. Redirecting them back at the Robots. "This is actually pretty Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Toji grins, slashing rapidly with his rather over sized sword as he catches up to the first two."I know, right!!!" A shot rings out, and Toji staggers foward, wincing as a energy feild crackles over him."Owwwww....." He shudders, then twiches as the energy fades away. "Jeeeez, what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 am

Jaker looked over at Toji as he jumped up and slashed his claws across the face of one of the robots. With an Electromagnetic blast, the bot was thrown backwards as he ran back to Toji "You were shot.. but these bots aren't carrying guns..." Jaker turned around just as he was shot in the foot. He jumped up and gripped his foot in pain as he seethed in anger.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Toji blinks.'Shot at?" glancing around, he sees a quick flash as Jaker gets shot."Saw it! Let's go!"The halfing dodges ano0ther shot, slashing a robot in half, then starts running towards the sniper. Toji grins in exitement."This is really fun!! What do you think, freind?" He looks back at Jaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at The Pizza Corner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next