Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Little Piece of Home Vote_lcapA Little Piece of Home Voting_barA Little Piece of Home Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Little Piece of Home Vote_lcapA Little Piece of Home Voting_barA Little Piece of Home Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Little Piece of Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Little Piece of Home Empty
PostSubject: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 am

Background Theme: Overkooled
Open To: Dan Yat
Characters Appearing: Kara Zor-El, Dan Yat
Summary: The "cousins" from different worlds meet for the first time...
Time: Afternoon, 01:00 PM

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: nervous; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Why was Kara in the mall, again? She really, really wasn't that into huge public places- especially when alone. Sure, she absolutely adored shopping, but that was when she was with someone. Alone, in a city she was as of yet unfamiliar with, there were a million places she would rather be than here, but Kara probably couldn't name them. She just knew that she was nervous. What if someone recognized her as Supergirl? She was always meaning to get one of those watch things that disguised parts of a person.

Yet, here she was, with her head covered by a hood and hoping that no one managed to recognize her by seeing her face. Supergirl had been the hype of the world; there wasn't a media station on the planet that did not want to cover Superman's young and sexy new sidekick. So while she was in a totally foreign city she doubted that no one from Jump City would be able to recognize her, despite her having shortened her hair.

Apart from her light blue hood jacket, she was dressed in her casual, mid-riff revealed style of clothing; blue denim shorts hiding her intimate part and a short tube top covering her assets, and white mid-heeled sandals keeping her beautifully carved feet from coming into contact with the tiles of the Galleria underneath. Recalling why she had come here in the first place, she continued on to the music store. There was one CD that had evaded her forever, and Kara was willing to risk exposure to get it. Odd? Maybe. Devoted? Perhaps. Stubborn? Definitely.

If there was one thing on this planet that was exceptional, it was its music. Nowhere in the entire cosmos was there another Michael Jackson, or anything remotely comparable to Thriller.

Except, there was one problem with her whole equation. If things had gone according to plan, she would have grabbed the CD, bought it with the money she had, left, and listened to it for the rest of the day. Things would have been great, her day would have been made. But, there was a wrench thrown into the surely intricate assembly of gears she had arranged, calling it her plan. The disc wasn't there. She let that sink in a bit before frowning. It wasn't here. At all.

"Looking for anything particular?" an employee asked, Kara looking up. Starting off with a little sigh, she continued, offering a small smile.

"Yeah, but it's not here."

Exiting the store and choosing not to look at the catalog, someone caught her eye. Someone whom she was suddenly drawn towards, by the looks of things. Kara was almost sure there was something about him that was suspicious to her. Not in the bad way, no, but this boy... the way he walked, carried himself, his facial expressions... it was all too familiar. She waved a bit before approaching, hoping to catch his attention.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" she said with a little smile. Not once did it occur to her that it might be kind of weird, just approaching someone out of the blue like this. Kara was nice and generally on the more excited side of things, but she wasn't that skilled in social norms, a sure side-effect of her not really being from this planet and her home world having gone boom-boom.

But here wasn't the place to get all sappy. If he didn't think she was a complete weirdo, Kara would probably get to meet someone knew. And that was always a good thing, right? Though, being a newly joined member of the Teen Titans, she knew the world would once again re-familiarize itself with her cute little face, this time in white. Maybe she could reincarnate her Linda Lang persona in Jump City too and get her some friends outside of her Titans family.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 am

Dan was walking through the mall with his head down, his hands in his pocket and one earphone in listening to some music. So far he was having a pretty uninteresting day, but as soon as this good looking blonde walked up to him that all changed. "Yeah I think so, was I in your dreams last night? Wink"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: nervous; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara refrained the urge to drop flat on her face anime style at the boy's response. That was unexpected. Was this guy delusional or something? Kara placed her fists on her exposed waist and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Err... no," she said, paying closer attention to him this time. She still felt as though she was related to him somehow; it was not the same feeling she had around Kal-El, but still a very significant sort of bond.

Kara did not know what possessed her but her emerald eyes shifted into their x-ray vision and not a second later Kara gasped, taking a few steps back from the boy, with a confused and somewhat frightened, yet at the same time jovial and welcoming - overall conflicted - expression on her face and reflecting in her emerald orbs.

His skeletal structure was the same as that of a Kryptonian.

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 am

Dan could pretty much guess that she had figured out what he was, seeing as he already knew what she was capable of. He walked up to her and whispered in her ear "Don't seem so suprised Supergirl, you're not the only alien on this planet"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

If this had been even remotely a normal situation and she had been talking to a normal boy who had guessed her not-secret identity as Supergirl, Kara would have taken off at super speed faster than the other guy could blink. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, this was not a normal situation and this was not a normal boy. He was, apparently, a Kryptonian. He had the skeletal structure to prove it too. Which was just peachy, if not for the fact that Kara knew there were only two more Kryptonians and they just happened to be the grandchildren of Jor-El the First.

So, she knew this guy was not to be trusted, even though she deeply wanted to believe that there could be other Kryptonians that could have survived out there. It was only rational; Krypton was the most highly advanced civilization or planet in their native galaxy. No other planet could even hope to match it in terms of tech. She could not believe that no one would have been off the planet at the time. Space travel was, after all, common, given its level of technology. So she had thought that there was a chance that other Kryptonians could have survived, but Kal-El had confirmed that none had except some enemies of his that were trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Kara wondered if this was one of them. So, she did not think about it a second longer and moving at speeds that were a blur to all but an eagle's eye, she grabbed Dan Yat and slammed him against the ground, one hand on his chest in order to keep him down and a fist coiled back in a punch in case he tried something funny. Her eyes glowed red and the hood was blown off her head, falling limply at her back, as several of the people in the Galleria went away screaming at the chunks of marble debris that flew out of the sky upon Dan Yat's forceful contact with the cold floor.

"!kaeds !?uaiuotdyrK a noy era !?noy era ohw" she yelled, having just spoken to him in pure Kryptonese, a simple 'Who are you?! Are you a Kryptonian?! Speak!'. She did not even realize she had yelled in Kryptonese; it was a subconscious reflex, having met a Kryptonian after so long. Her eyes glowed red with the power of her heat vision, ready to incinerate him if he was one of the guys Kal-El had warned her about. He didn't look that old, but still, she did not want to take any chances.

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

Dan was caught off guard as he was slammed into the floor, his eyes were looking all around seeing everyone was running away, but rather than give himself away he would just stay there on the ground, but then he heard Kara speak something he had never heard before, he could only guess it was Kryptonian which confused him. "Um, is that Kryptonian? Because if so I have no idea what you just said"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: confused; condition: healthy

Kara's eyes stopped glowing at his words, leaving confused emerald orbs in their place. She had know idea what to do here. Looking around, she watched the (what was left of) spectators, who all looked at her with fearful eyes. It was either her or Dan Yat, whom they were eying with a sense of astonishment and wonder at how he had managed to remain completely unscathed by the tremendous strength that Kara had unleashed upon him A second later, she picked him off the ground and they blurred away, only to reappear at the roof of the mall where no one could see them.

Kara threw the boy on the ground, causing him to go crashing at the edge of the roof, before she glared at him with a strange expression on her face. Just what was this guy? He apparently had the same powers of a Kryptonian along with the skeletal structure as she felt her own bioelectric forcefield interact with his when she touched him, just like she felt Kal-El's interact with hers whenever they touched. Plus, he had been completely unharmed, albeit been covered in dirt and broken pieces of marble, when she had thrust him into floor of the Galleria.

"I asked who you are," she scowled, still not willing to trust the guy. Not yet anyways. He couldn't speak Krytonian yet was similar to herself in every other way. Her x-ray vision confirmed it; they shared several organs not found in humans and... wow, that was one big-- what the Hell!? Kara resisted the urge to blush as she immediately looked back at his face.

"You're not a Kryptonian but you have similar powers and structure. A more accurate question would be what are you?" her eyes glowed a demonic red again, willing to burn him if he did not answer truthfully. Her super hearing was already glued to his heartbeat to see if he was telling the truth or not.

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well now you've asked in a language I can understand, my name is Dan Yat and seeing as how you asked me in Kryptonian I'm guessing you thought that's where I was from, but you would be wrong. I'm from Daxam, which makes me a Daxamite. When under a yellow sun we get all the same powers as a Kryptonian, although I haven't discovered most of mine yet. But judging by how you were ready to fry me you have most, if not all of yours, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: confused; condition: healthy

The red glow of heat vision dissipated from Kara's eyes and were replaced by a look of realization in her emerald orbs. The Girl of Steel, back in her geek secondary school student days on Krypton, had read up on their race's cousins. She knew they were descended from Kryptonian colonists, which also meant that they would be able to manifest powers and abilities similar to those of Kal-El and herself when exposed to the light of a yellow star, such as the Sun.

Their own sun Valor was a red giant, so while on their homeworld, she knew they could not have their powers. Kara also knew that they were fatally sensitive to lead, which affected them as kryptonite affected Kryptonians. They were an intensely xenophobic race, were fearful of alien invaders and tended to stay on their homeworld.

"And I gather you recognized me from seeing Supergirl on TV. Well, just so you know, I'm not Supergirl. So what are you doing here? Daxamites don't leave their planet," she asserted, still not fully trusting him. She glared at him, albeit curiously this time instead of forcefully, putting her hands inside the pockets of her light blue jacket.

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:07 pm

"Correction, most don't. Me and my brother are some of the rare exceptions" Dan would then brush the dust and marble off his clothes thanks to the slam to the floor from earlier. Then he realises he's got some on his back that he can't reach so he hovers about 6 inches off the floor and spins at a high speed to get rid of the final parts
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 am

Kara instinctively brought her hands up to shield herself from the onslaught of dust and pieces of broken marble. As the onslaught seized and Dan Yat stopped spinning, she glared at him again, but this time it was playful and not, well, deadly. It was then that the fact of the matter dawned on the Last Daughter of Krypton.

Dan Yat could fly.

Her glare turned murderous yet again.

"You... can... fly..." she said, slowly, her murderous glare being replaced by a look of what appeared to be a mixture between jealousy and melancholy. She sighed as she let her hands drop to her sides. The one power she wanted the most, she did not have. She had that power when she was with Darkseid, but then it had just disappeared.

She couldn't fly anymore. She still had to figure out whether he meddled with her body or something or it was just her own lack of focus - which she had as Evil Kara - that had made it this way. But why did it have to be flight? She adored that power... the power that signified her freedom, it was no longer there. The cousin of Superman couldn't fly. It was an embarrassment. She looked back up at Dan and gave him a small, albeit fake, smile.

"Well, you seem to be well on your way of developing your powers..."

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 am

Dan would see Kara's murderous look, "Why are you so determined to kill me today? I mean what exactly have I done wrong?". He then heard the tone of shock in Kara's voice as she saw he could fly. "Can't you fly or something?" He would then gently land back on the ground "I'll probably develop them as I need them or something"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: jealous; condition: healthy

Kara 'humph'd as she crossed her arms over her ample breasts and turned around. It had taken her quite the while to develop her powers. She had been locked up in the Fortress of Solitude for at least six months before Kal-El took her out shopping. Even then there were some powers that had not kicked in at the time, such as her superhuman senses. X-ray vision had only been discovered by her moments prior to Kal-El declaring that they were going out to make her able to fit in as an Earth girl. She had been so excited she had forgotten to tell him.

Within those six months, Superman and Batman had monitored her constantly like hawks - although Kal-El was a bit more comforting and supportive than Mister Lead-Behind-His-Cowl - and had helped her control them to the best extent they could as soon as a new power emerged. Though it was not enough and the true control training came during her training with Diana and the Amazons. Now, while still not on Kal-El's level she was still pretty refined in the use of her powers. When she had been captured by Darkseid she had been taught by Granny Goodness and the rest of the Furies on how increase their potency and had helped her unlock all her remaining powers, arctic breath, how to spread her bioelectric forcefield to envelop those near her to protect them as well, and flight.

Unfortunately, when she woke up back again as the sane Kara Zor-El instead of the evil Kara le Darkseid, she found that she had retained all her training and skills but was still unable to fly. It had been a severe blow to her, as she soon found out that almost everyone, even non-Kryptonians could fly somehow. Yet she couldn't. She had to resort to jumping like a frog. It was downright humiliating if not anything else.

She turned around to look at Dan Yat. "My name is Kara Zor-El, last daughter of Krypton, paternal cousin of Kal-El, Superman," she introduced herself softly. "You?"

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 am

"Ah Superman's cousin, just by that I'm guessing you must be quite powerful. Anyway, I'm Dan Yat, brother of the Ion entity Sodam Yat" The last sentence Dan said he didn't say with much joy, more distain than joy.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: jealous; condition: healthy

Kara's eyes widened at that. While she seemed to be familiar with the name Sodam Yat, she couldn't put her finger on it, but she definitely knew what the Ion entity was.

"Holy!"

She took a few steps back in shock. "That guy's your brother?!"

Last edited by Simca on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Piece of Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next