Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Voting_barA Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Voting_barA Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Little Piece of Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:01 am

"Unfortunatly, yes" Dan said with a frown on his face, but completely expecting a responce like that
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: jealous; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara's eyes widened at that. While she seemed to be familiar with the name Sodam Yat, she couldn't put her finger on it, but she definitely knew what the Ion entity was. It was the symbiotic willpower entity birthed from the green of the emotional spectrum. Its hosts were one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos, she knew that.

Which also prompted her to understand Dan Yat's disgusted expression all the well. He felt the same right now that she felt when she had been Supergirl - she was not really Supergirl, but 'Superman's young and attractive new sidekick'. While she knew she wanted to live up to the S-shield and Superman's uniform, it had soon dawned upon her that the entire dream was a preposterous mission. She was Supergirl was an entire year yet people only saw her as Superman's sidekick and not who she herself was.

She gave up on it, instead choosing to make her own identity. When she couldn't think of a symbol she just made a hole revealing her cleavage. Some thought she was just being lewd, but her revealed cleavage held more significance for her than anything. Now, she had a Titans Communicator to accompany that significance and she seemed to be all the more closer to filling that hole.

She turned to Dan, and for the first time, with a smile on her face. "I think I can understand where you're coming from," she said. "Hate just being Ion's brother and not who you are, don't you?"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

"Yup, back on Daxam all I got was "Wow, you're Sodam's brother right? He's so awesome" that is one of the main reasons I had to get out of there and come to a place where not that many people, if any, have heard of Sodam, I mean they know of Green Lanterns and they know of Superman but I doubt any have seen what happens when you combine the two. Here on Earth I'm going to make a name for myself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Piece of Home   A Little Piece of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Piece of Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2