Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Vote_lcapOne Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Voting_barOne Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Vote_lcapOne Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Voting_barOne Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 pm

It was a nice day with a nice breeze from the ocean that gave the perfect wiff of the surrounding docks. fish, and ocean to all who smelled the air. Today was a good sailing day, and that would be good news to the 3 boys who found themselves planning on taking a ride on a ship that held many reasons for them all to find their way to this ship.

Titus would have heard word that a man who may know where his family was could be located on the island that this ship was taking people to. Shin would have heard of countless adventures and riches could be found by anyone who looked hard enough on this island.

And finally Alino would have heard word of slavers coming and going in secret on the ship itself... and the island and not to mention also some bounties could be found on both. So now these three boys find themselves on or heading to the ship that would be leaving soon enough. And now, their stories unfold.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 1:14 am

A short, slender form, staff in hand, stood and regarded the ship before him. So this was to take him to where he could find info on his family...hopefully it'd help. He was clad in standard traveling gear, a pack on his back and a forest green cap on his head over the light brown hair. Taking a whiff of the breeze, Titus breathed a slight sigh of peace, smiling slightly. Hopefully this will lead to good things.

Meanwhile, in a snack shack nearby, a cyborg was grabbing a quick lunch before he went over to the ship. Heh...slavers,huh...Well, if he managed to run into them on this trip, he'll straighten those pus lickers out, for sure...But first, lunch!!!The teen speared a piece of squid with a fork, nomming with a satisfied grin. Quality stuff!

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Two people had been staying at this port town for a while, hearing about the ship that would take them to an island with treasure on it. They were initially going to go straight away, but luckily the less impulsive of the duo told the other one that their little boat would not brave the seas, they needed a proper ship. So instead they waited when they heard that there was a ship going off to the island.

Now the day was here and the duo were walking over to where the ship was. One was a brown haired boy known as Shin, the ships captain. Of course, that was an empty claim since his only crewmate was a blonde haired girl called Mary, who just went with what he wanted really. They chatted with each other in excitement as they got closer to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:58 am

As the soon to be passengers made it to the ship they were greater kindly by the captain who bowed his head as each  one passed.   He gave a warm yet some how eerie smile to each one and did the same to the remaining passengers that came aboard after them.  There wouldn't be a lot to do but many around them seemed to choose to socialize.  

Titus would possibly spot on kids his age running around and getting in trouble for running into others rudely.  A link would possibly spot some shady individuals shuffle into the door leading to the under half of the ship as it set sail.  While shin and Mary may notice some people gathering to gamble while they awaited for other things to do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Titus sighs, nodding. It was time to go. The boy adjusted his cap, and walked over to the ship, boarding it,giving a rather shy smile back to the captain.Standing by a railing, Titus leans on his staff, blinking slightly as the other kids run around and bump into people. Oh dear...

Alino finishes his meal, thanking the waitress, and of course flirting with her, and then goes to board the boat, nodding at the captain's smile with a answering grin, though his brow raised slightly. Didn't know why...but that guy felt creepy...Eh...whatever. If he's a threat,he'll just have to give him a Spider Suplex. Spotting a blonde cutie, he gets hearteyes,grinning, but spots the guy boarding beside her. Eh...no fun flirting with another guy's girl. Besides...he watches the shady guys go below deck...it was time to check this ship out. Making his way through the door and following them stealthily, the rogue slips on his black,featureless mask.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 8:31 pm

An old man slowly made his way aboard the ship. He was wearing a big, bulky shirt and a fishing hat. He nodded at the smiling captain.

"It's a good day for a voyage," he said, his voice warm and full of good humor. "There's something peaceful about being on the ocean, I think."

The old grandpa found a chair and sat down to relax while he worked on some Sudoku puzzles. There were people to talk to, of course, but they probably wouldn't want to talk to an old man like him, he mused.

Hopefully he wouldn't need to kill any of them. They all seemed so bright and full of life.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:57 pm

They arrived at the ship and were greeted by the captain, an old man who smiled at them, but at the same time seemed a little weird. Shin didn't seem to notice, matching the warmth of the man's smile and piling on enthusiasm instead of eeriness Thanks! Mary was a little thrown off by the smile, but gave back a polite smile despite the fact Thank you, sir.

As they went on board, Shin and Mary noticed a couple of people gambling and decided to go over to watch. Shin quickly lost interest and wandered off, looking for something interesting. Mary saw a boy hanging out on his own and walked over to him Hello. What brings you on this journey?

Last edited by Pikazard on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:48 am

The Captain held his off smile as Ailno rose an eyebrow at him but let him go. When he followed the man down he would go undetected as he would follow him down. It looked like a maze though there would be two things that would give him a sense of direction, the man he followed down and the angered cries of a muffled voice that was in the same direction that the man was going in.

If he follows the man/voice.:

The captain would smile and nod to the man as he came to board the ship and replied in a similar way that he grinned. "It sure is, and I do agree, I hope that your time on the ship is just as peaceful." He said before letting him go. After a bit the kids that had been running around then start to run towards him not paying attention and if they weren't stopped they would most likely run right into the man.

The captain nodded to Shin holding his smile. "No problem at all sir enjoy your time aboard the ship." He said to them both allowing them to come aboard the ship. The gambling group looked really focused on their game and didn't notice the two as one man tended to keep winning no matter the odds in the game.

Shin when he left would spot a part of the ship where no one but two men were. One man seemed t have pinned the other to the side of the ship as the two argued over something called a "Reku" but without context the argument would seem as simple as one of them had something they both wanted but the the one who had it that was pinned to the wall refused to want to give it up.

The ship has now set sail.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Alino continued stealthily following the man, pausing slightly at the sound of the angry voice but continuing to move after a second. As the man enters a room the cyborg quietly makes his way to the edge of the doorway, peeking around it, only for his eyes to widen. So many slaves...His fleshy hand clenches, the metal one furoming into the typical 'gun' shape and the tip of his pointer finger folding out to reveal a barrel. As this is happening, his unique pair of eyes examine the guards, ears listening. Get some info, and see how many poop decks he needs to split with his boot. He glances over at the heated box. Hmm...there was a reason someone was locked up there...A possible combat partner?He furrows his brows as the ship sets sail. Great...well, handle these idiots, free the victims, then worry about that last. If nothing else, they could continue onto the island, and let the slaves free there.

Meanwhile, Titus was approached by Mary. Looking up with her with wide eyes, the boy blinked, then gives a hesitant, rather shy smile."H-h-hello..." At the question he bites his lip nervously. "U-uhm....well, M-m-ma'am...J-just looking f-for my family..."

Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:03 pm

Eric's eyes were closed. He looked like he could be asleep. He chuckled softly. The youngsters on this ship were quiet active. They were bound to get into all sorts of trouble before the voyage was done. Eric himself wouldn't get involved unless he needed to. This chair was awfully comfortable.

But his ears overheard something interesting. A boy was looking for his family. Eric's eyes opened. Two young people were talking near where he was sitting. Eric called out to the boy, Titus. "Son, you're looking for your family? How did you get separated? You're too young to be traveling alone. If you'd like, I will travel with you. I'm good at finding people. Who knows? These old eyes might be helpful to you."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Shin walked around the ship, wandering into an area where not much people were. As he kept on walking, he saw two people roughing up another guy. Shin frowned, then approached the men and raised his voice so that he could be heard Hey! What are you doing!?!

Meanwhile, the boy that Mary approached told her that he was here to look for his family. Mary's face showed concern Oh dear, what happened? Their conversation grabbed the attention of an old man, who offered to help the boy on his travels. Mary looked between the two, not saying anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 am

Alino then would hear some people heading in his direction from behind him as he began to listen on. "We gotta keep that center one under control if we dont we may find no one to buy her, that and she may cause the other so get brave and riot before we get to the location on the island to pawn them off to that Shelbon guy." The leader said "I know boss but shes so tough to control some times... that and we aren't sure how to handle her sometimes since he can physically threaten her like we do the rest" the guard said "i dont care these guys are worth 1,000,000 Belly while that one in the center is a solid 130,00,000 Belly, we can't afford to lose any of them or its our heads." If he did hide by that point he would be spotted by the guards who would point guns at him "Freeze!"

(Pika there are 2 guys total, one attacker and one guy pinned to the wall)

"Oi this is between me and this bloke who stole the Reku! So get lost or find your way off the boat inta the water! I dont care which just leave already!" He then looked back to the pinned man who called out "I didn't steal it! It was a gift from a lady I-I swear! Please sir help me out here!" the man pleased to shin as the other guy decked him in the face. "Oi stop tellin lies would yah?!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Alino glanced back behind him, but he continued listening. His brows furrowed, and he quivered in anger as he listened. Scum....only scum could talk about selling other people so casually. But, at least their talk gave him a few ideas. Heh...a riot...it's what they deserved, and maybe it'd let the citizens up above know they were riding on a slaver ship. Hearing the freeze, he stood straight, turning around with raised hands and a easy grin. "Ah, sorry! This isn't the way to the bathroom, is it?"

Meanwhile, Titus blinked at the nice lady's question, and looked down as he fiddles with his staff. "W-well, ma'am...w-we were moving,and s-somehow we managed to get separated." Looking up at the man as he speaks, the boy's eyes widen at the offer. "T-thank you. Y-you don't need to t-trouble yourself, i-if you don't want to, s-sir."
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:10 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was my turn.

"Oh, but I want to. There's nothing worse than being separated from your family." Eric reached out a hand to place it on the boy's shoulder. "It's going to be alright, son. You can call me Eric. I'll make sure you find what you're looking for."

Eric turned his attention to the lovely young lady, Mary. "And what brings you to the seas, miss? Looking to see the world? Or are you looking for someone special too?" After hearing her answer, Eric would excuse himself. He could sense that some trouble was brewing below deck. And he wouldn't get paid by the auction house if any slaves were allowed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Clearly the man didn't seem to think that Shin wasn't much of a threat, since he just told him to go away and that the man he was beating on stole something. The man who was being wailed on insisted that he didn't steal anything. Shin was a punch first ask questions later kind of guy, so he walked over and grabbed the assailant by the collar, wrenching him away from his victim and throwing him into a wall Pick on someone your own size! he said, despite being as tall as the mans chin.

In response to Mary's question, the boy said that he was looking for his family because they somehow got separated while they were moving Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you find them. She bit her lip in worry, even though she didn't even know these people or had any connection with them. The old man then asked her what brings her to the sea Well, I always wanted to go on an adventure, so when I heard that one of the boys in the town I grew up in was setting sail, I went with him. She avoided using the word 'pirate' on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread   One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece AU Revamp RP Thread
Page 1 of 1