Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So what now? (Yang) Vote_lcapSo what now? (Yang) Voting_barSo what now? (Yang) Vote_rcap 
Moon
So what now? (Yang) Vote_lcapSo what now? (Yang) Voting_barSo what now? (Yang) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So what now? (Yang)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

So what now? (Yang) Empty
PostSubject: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 am

Nice hawks... sure they were probably magical hawks in this magical tree, but whatever.He never really thought he would be up here, hanging around the tree like this. But this was a neutral zone, and hotwire had just dropped of some intel. Now he was waiting at the top of a giant magic tree for the jet to come and pick him up. The sun was going down, and he was looking out over the park, and out to the city.

They were at war… people to protect… a city to protect… but something felt wrong… empty even.

They had gone off the grid. Hidden in the shadows. The had done it to find the other shadow looming over jump. He was certain something was wrong with all of it.  But it turns out the other shadow wasn’t there. Now what use were they? All that setting up for stealth work… because god knows an invisible ship is hard to pull off when you’re on the run.

Their little home under the waves. They had put so much work into it… and then they left. One by one. Now it was just Him, Flux, and Metamorphi.

Hotwire looked out over the city, into the setting sun. He hung his head down a bit. His own shadow cast long over the treetop.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:43 pm

The entire day, Yang had been using the tree to work out rather than whatever danger room Kale happened to have set up. It was good exercise, climbing the tree. Jumping from branch to branch, chin ups and sit ups, it was definitely good stuff. Once she managed to find Hotwire, she figured it was time enough for a break and sat there. Was he gonna do something or...? ...Just sit? Alright then.

She dropped her upper body down and hung by the branch behind him, biting her apple. "Sup champ?" She said jokingly. Considering she had been training she wasn't wearing her ranger uniform. That was a bit heavy for this with all the titanium now built into it. Instead she went with a standard tank top and some shorts. She didn't even have her leather jacket. That's a rarity. "What brings you to the top of the tree?" She bit the apple again as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Hotwire looked up with a jerk as yang dropped down next to him. It was really weird seeing her again. She probably still hated him. After everything that happened, he didn't blame her.  "Hm? Oh. I'm just waiting for my ride." He said turning to face her. "Dropped off some intel, but I have to get going."

He turned back to face the horizon. He half hoped she would just leave. He honestly didn't want to face her now, like this. They didn't exactly leave on friendly terms... in fact... he had told his team to use force if she didn't let them leave. He let out a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Yang raised...(lowered...? She's upsidedown...) an eyebrow and dropped onto the branch below her to make this slightly less confusing and awkward. "Just intel? What'd ya find?" She asked, hanging on the branch Hotwire was already sitting on. She wasn't done with her workout yet, so she started using that branch for hanging sit ups. "Anything on the Blood idea or what?" She would love to be out investigating her own lead, but from the look of things that'd be difficult for the time being. She was still trying to maintain her company, as well as her branch of the team, and even then she needed to help with the plans for the new tower when it would be renovated.

"You...don't exactly...look good." She said between sit ups. She didn't show any trace of rage, truthfully. Not at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:07 pm

"Oh, just spy movements. You know how I said that spies always do recon before hitting a place. Should allow us to be prepared for it if they move in." He said, still avoiding eye contact. "But nothing on blood yet. Trust me. I want to find a link as much as the next guy."

Then she asked what was wrong. He cringed a little. He closed his eyes. He didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Yang sat back up and blinked. "OK, seriously this is...unlike you." She said raising an eyebrow. "You know you can tell me what the problem is right?" She wasn't sure if Hotwire was still pissed because she'd stood against him, or if he just flat out didn't like her, but she was so lost at this point. Guys are confusing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 pm

He looked up at the city, and closed his eyes, and said a few words. “I screwed up.” He slightly turned his head to face her a little. “The past few months… all this work… I messed it all up” He said. He hated this stupid feeling in his gut. What use was he now?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:45 pm

"OK look. I need to tell you something." She said, getting up and stopping about 3 inches from Hotwire's face. "I was one of the original 5 of the new Titans. The only ones left in that team are me and Bow. That's all, and I was a solo hero before that. Back in Japan I tried so hard to do the whole hero thing...and I made a mistake." She pressed some buttons on her gauntlet. Maybe this wasn't the best way to help him, but she felt like showing him this would help. A little news article came up, of course in Japanese. "The title roughly translates to 'Blonde Wreckingball Destroys Tokyo.' And that was me." She said, crossing her arms now. "We got attacked by...basically a Godzilla ripoff vilain and he started using me as a weapon when I would go to hit him. I got driven out in shame." She didn't seem afraid to admit something like that. All of her past failures. The original Titans fell apart under her, Tokyo LITERALLY fell apart because of her, and here she was. "The point I'm trying to make is that I know what it's like to fail Hotwire. If I could recover from that, you can recover from this. Learn from it and don't let it completely consume you like this or you won't be much help to anyone. Let alone innocent people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what now? (Yang)   So what now? (Yang) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what now? (Yang)
Page 1 of 1