Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Apologizing (yang/ask) Vote_lcapApologizing (yang/ask) Voting_barApologizing (yang/ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Apologizing (yang/ask) Vote_lcapApologizing (yang/ask) Voting_barApologizing (yang/ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Apologizing (yang/ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Apologizing (yang/ask) Empty
PostSubject: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am

Jenny walked down to the tech lab where she found Yang, the girl she had been looking for, for a while now. She had something to say to her that she now saw that it should have been said a long time ago but now she really understood more things and what she really wanted to say and how to say it.

Yang was working on a machine at the moment so she just watched her for a while silently before she took a deep breath and walked fully into the room when Yang stopped using a loud tool. "Hey Yang..." After Yang would reply Jenny then forced the words out trying to ignore her nervousness and hoped not to mess up.

"Look I gotta tell you something and... I know i only said it once before but it was a half hearted one and I truly didn't understand at the time what I was doing. I'm sorry for objecting and criticizing your leadership skills and choices way back when." She looked down a bit her irises.

"I only realized till recently what I did and said back then and that you were doing a far better job then I have done and ever did... I could have talked... I should have talked to you in private about my concerns rather than doing it in front of the team, it was a major dick move and I'm sorry."

"After I left I learned well enough just how shitting my choice making skills were. My parents got killed, Kale broke up with me, I dated another dude, got pregnant then was impaled killing the baby, then i went into a stupid depression and went emo even cutting off 80% of my ears, then I got shot and killed some how i came back to life, and before that I made my own team and lead it or a while, then i went solo again and well here i am now."

She looked back up to yang "And besides gaining some trust issues and really starting to hate the male gender" she said partly trying to lighten the mood. "I learned that what I thought was easy and what you did and do now is tough work and is not to be taken lightly. You didn't deserve me doing that to you especially when I called you my friend. So yeah... I wanted to apologize for what I did and say that I respect you for managing to do what you do everyday...... and now I apologize for rambling on." she said with a small smile and light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:51 am

Yang hadn't been particularly open to Jenny since rejoining the team. She had never sensed much respect for leadership in the girl, and to be totally honest she had never gotten along with her since the falling out back at the old tower. "Sure. Go for it." She said without looking up from the metal she was welding.

The apology was...heartfelt enough, but truth be told she checked out a bit through the ramble. It wasn't that she didn't care, it was simply that she already knew all of that information. "I already know what you've been up to Jenn." She said as a loud machine drilled several holes in a sheet of Titanium. "I know what everyone has been up to. The only reason that the police and service haven't come after you all is because I kept an eye on every unregistered Titan as a deal with Tiberius. I didn't want anyone getting hurt."

She finished her work on the huge sheet of metal And lifted it above the two with her biotic arm, carrying it to another work desk. "Im over it. No one listened to me anyway, so Harmon is in charge now." She slapped the sheet onto the table and a pre-programmed plasma blade got to work on it. "And truth be told? I've never seen the allure of men."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Jenny opened her mouth to comment on the fact of what Izzy just said but she decided against it, it wasn't her place to protest nor the time that and most importantly Yang was right. Though when she though tit over again she thought to herself. 'Wait all of us? Oh duh the team is the unregistered Titans, she must think I'm not registered... well better her think that than seeing my killing of villains a crime which totally is but still.'

She then looked at Yang's arm as she spoke blinking "I'm sorry to hear that Yang, and I'm not sure who Tiberius is since I'm still getting back into things, but I'm still glad that you're willing to watch our backs. Though if you don't mind me asking and feel free to not answer but may I ask about your arm?" She asked with a rose eyebrow, she had heard a Titan had been badly injured but she hadn't really heard that much else on it.

Jenny hoped it wasn't what she thought it was and what happened what she thought had happened. Though then Yang spoke up about the allure of men, she wasn't too sure at first what she meant since she hadn't been too exposed with this stuff yet though she thought that she remembered Laney tell her something about this though that was about 3ish years ago even if recently she had finally gotten those memories back. "The allure of men?.... oh do you mean like others being attracted to them?"

Never being taught anything at all about relationships by her parent nor random strangers or the school she never went to in her life Jenny well knew less than others said Hotwire knew about relationships. Or well for the most part that is, she had read one or two stories about it in a book as a kid along with had 2, well 3 relationships that taught her a lot one of which relationships had only been for like a night before she was forced to kill the girl then had her memory wiped of most of that night.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Yang shrugged and made sure the metal sheet was secured. She grabbed her arm and twisted to show Jenny the seam between the arm and her shoulder. "During the alien fiasco one of them froze my arm. It killed every cell in it and I had to have it amputated. This is my replacement." She said calmly. Hotwire knew about it so she assumed the other Titans did as well. It was far from a handicap nowadays so Yang didn't mind it in the slightest.

"...Men." It wasn't a topic Yang loved, and she sighed softly. "I don't understand their attraction to males at all honestly. Sexual attraction to men is just...odd to me. Mental attraction...maybe? I much prefer other women." She said calmly, punching in some code to her plasma saw.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:47 pm

She frowned a bit as she listened to yang speak looking at where her shoulder started and the arm began. "I'm sorry Yang I should have been there. I'm not sure what I could have done to help this not happen but still I should have been here. Though I'm glad you could find a fitting replacement for the arm you lost." She said offering a soft smile to show she was glad that yang wasn't left with only one arm.

Yang then explained it further and jenny rubbed her chin as she thought back. "Isn't that called being a lesbian for women?" Jenny asked curiously trying to see if she remembered what Laney told her back then. "I learned recently that I find other women but I find some guys attractive too, Is that called being bi? Or was that called being lesbian too?" Jenny asked honestly hoping to learn more about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Yang nodded and blushed slightly. This conversation had taken a relatively interesting turn. "Umm...yeah. I guess I would be considered a lesbian." She said with a light cough. Now Jenny had to ask Yang about her own orientation as well? Crap... "Well...it depends on whether you're interested in their bodies." She said, blushing profusely. "If you're only interested in mental attraction you would be pansexual...but if you're attracted to the female body like I am, you'd be bisexual or a lesbian." This was horribly awkward to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Jenny seemed to be treating this topic like a child would talk to a teacher about a new topic in school but as Yang explained it more and started to blush Jenny was realizing more and more that this was an 'adult' topic and should be treated as such. She cleared her throat then. [colr=cyan]"Right, their bodies..."[/color] She thought back to Jak's then blushed a bit then other guys then to other girls and started to blush a bit/ "Well I think I like girls more for their bodies then, though I doo like same guy kinds of bodies." she concluded all while trying to focus on only looking yang in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Yang coughed awkwardly. "Ummm...yeah. To me girls just have softer skin...and the Uh...traits...aren't bad..." She blinked and cleared her throat. "This is really freaking weird." She said, desperately looking for something to do, but she was still waiting for the plasma saw.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Jenny nodded in agreeance but then blushed a bit realizing how this conversation was on Yangs side. "Oh uh sorry! It' s just that... no one taught me anything at all about this stuff... I sorta ran away from home at a young age and was a sheltered child." she said with an awkard laugh then looked off a bit blushing hard now with her irises light blue now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing (yang/ask)   Apologizing (yang/ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologizing (yang/ask)
Page 1 of 1