Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A break from being super - Page 2 Vote_lcapA break from being super - Page 2 Voting_barA break from being super - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A break from being super - Page 2 Vote_lcapA break from being super - Page 2 Voting_barA break from being super - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A break from being super

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

A break from being super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Nightmare was really fighting to keep himself from burning the whole room. "Will, I have no idea what you're talking about"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 am

JaK really didn't want to believe it, I mean come on that's his own BROTHER!?! But-But...Psychosis wouldn't lie...He had no reason, over pizza? No, there'd be no need to take it this far for a little burnt food. Although, Sage still wouldn't believe this crazy dribble; I mean ya David was impulsive, but he couldn't have done this...Right?

"Dav...If I go look up those kids juvenal criminal records using the Titans Mainframe, is it gonna show me the times they were arrested? Am I going to see that they got a felony for beating me down and they were in jail the time Will is saying they were?"

Sage would look at Nightmare with an inquisitive eye, he would start to approach the Titans mainframe at this point as well; ready to hack the Gotham PD database just to shut Will up or find out an unbearable truth about his only blood relative.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 pm

That's it. Will had ruined it all, and he wasn't going to get away with it, even if David had to take his brother out in the process. Hell he doesn't care, he took his parent's out with ease. The anger that had been building in David for all this time was coming out. His whole body started to glow blue and started shaking. Before he knew what was going on his whole body was scolding hot and flames started coming from everywhere. He basically blew up, taking the room and what was in it with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Admist David's melt down and before the room had become a fire place, Will sensed what was about to happen and rushed over to Jak. Grabbing him quickly by the collar, Will flies as fast as he could manage while carrying Jak and out of the room. Breaking the window to get out, Will heads up to the roof and sets Jak down.

Ok, yes I know that was a bad time to reveal that, but atleast it wasn't in public and the three of us were alone in the tower. You probably want to hit me now. I don't blame you, but can we deal with your brother first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 pm

"I-I can't believe it..."

Is all JaK could say as he saw Nightmare about to implode and before he was taken out, he found hismelf grabbed by the colalr by Will and taken up to the roof of the Tower. An explosion folowing them in mid flight, followed by Sage dropping to his knees in anguish as the pain he felt when his parents died,came back tenfold and what's worse; it was added onto by a feeling of pure distrust and deceivemnt on David's part.

"I don't want to hit you Will."

Sage would then absorb the metallic framing of their tower, becoming a wooden brown and slamming his fist into his palm as he had done on so many occasions before, but this time a tear trickled down his face while doing so.

"NO, there's only one person ont he entire planet who I'm gonna hit right now, and he's in our home destroying everything I care about, again!"

That being said, Sage would walk towards the latch on the roof and open it up, before dropping back down into the tower to confront Dav. He had tolerated the temper, the attitude, and all the other problems his brother had caused him his entire life for one reason...And that wa because he was his only blood relative in the universe...But, now he had no family. The one person he trusted was lieing to him all his life, out of jealousy. Well now JaK would return the favor, Nightmare was going to experience a terror that was beyond that anything he could possibly dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 am

Perplexed, Will places himself in one spot on the roof as he stares at his leader ruining himself for the fight that's coming. A fight between brothers that is all his fault. How is this going to affect the other members? Should Dore keep himself on the sideline and let the fight until go until one of them dies? Will closes his eyes as he enters the plane that allows him to see upcoming events. The wind flows past Will and moves his hair to one side until it ends and the hair drops back down. Snapping back into his self, Will tries to get the images of the park on fire and the tower toppled over on it's side.

I have to stop him from killing his brother. That future can't happen.

In a hurry, Will reaches the latch and jumps back into the tower. Looking down both sides of the hallway, Will runs down toward the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 am

As Sage walked down the hall towards the living room, he would take off his also metallic Flash shirt. Revealing his toned wood colored body and throwing away the top, which as it lost contact with JaK it would go back to a normal fabric look.

"DAVID, COME OUT HERE!! I should've done this a lOOoOOoonG time ago."

This was serious, JaK wasn't playing around. Nightmare was no hero and never was, all these years Sage thought he could change him, but he was wrong. His brother needed to be put down before he hurt anyone one else...one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Nightmare was looking around at what he had done to the Tower, there was a hole which cut through the center of the Tower due to his explosion. He saw that it stretched all the way down to the bottom of the Tower and almost all the way up to the roof. He then walks towards the window and looks out, looking for somewhere to go in the city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

"David Stop!"

Before Nightmare bailed out the window, Sage could be seen standing in the doorway anger written all over his face.

"Don't do it Dav, you know once you go down this path. I won't stop until I find you and bring you in..."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Nightmare turned around and faced his brother. "You take me in. Ha, don't make me laugh JaK, I've always been the stronger brother. Having attachments in this world makes you afraid to lose them, but I have none so in battle I am willing to sacrafice it all to get the win, and it looks like I'm going to have to sacrafice you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 pm

"Just answer me one thing David, WHY? Why take our only family away!?! Because what, they found me more interesting??? MOM & DAD LOVED YOU!! And you took them from us both, out of jealousy. I always knew you were a hot head, I always knew you were morally screwed up, but I always thought deep down you were a good guy, and you would do anything for me; but I see now, I was just a means to an end. I was your backup in case you ever got into a scrap you couldn't get out of and if I ever got in your way, you'd take me down just like our parents."

Sage would clench his fist with tears running down his metallic face, how could his own flesh and blood do this? It was so diabolical it made Sage question his own self because this guy's blood ran through him as well.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 pm

"You thought I was a good guy? Man you're more gullible than you look". Nightmare would then scoff at his brothers comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"Ya, my mistake. One I intend to fix right now!"

Sage would then run across the room and leap for his brother, looking to tackle him out of the window. Not really caring about falling down onto the ground below. The idea was to cause Nightmare more physical pain then he could heal from, maybe then he would ache as much as JaK's heart did.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Nightmare was expecting JaK to attack. He then created a wall of fire which gave him the cover to roll out of the way and avoid the attack, almost causing JaK to go out of the window. "That's the thing ya see bro, you've always been so predictable"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

As Sage went flying through the firewall, he barely clung onto the side of the open window himself with one hand. He then struggled to pull himself back up, almost foolishly expecting Nightmare to help him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from being super
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next