Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A break from being super Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A break from being super Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A break from being super Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A break from being super Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A break from being super Vote_lcapA break from being super Voting_barA break from being super Vote_rcap 
Moon
A break from being super Vote_lcapA break from being super Voting_barA break from being super Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A break from being super

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A break from being super Empty
PostSubject: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Setting down a 5 level pyramid of pizza boxes on the table, Will opens the top and scarfs down half of the pie within seconds.
Oh I just love meatlovers!
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 am

Nightmare would now enter the room and just stare at Will, not saying a word but would just sit on the couch and put the tv on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:21 pm

You know I can hear you thoughts right? Don't you dare burn up these pizzas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 pm

"I'm guessing you can hear mine too right? So you already know what I'm gonna do you you if I find pepperoni out of place on my super extra cheesey cheese pizza."

Sage would then step into the room, not wearing his usual attire; with allt he events going on lately, he decided to take a day of rest. His clothing consisted of gym shorts and a red t-shirt with the flash logo on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey Jak, where are you getting all of those super heroe logo shirts? And since youre one yourself, why not make your own design?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:05 pm

"The mall and never had the money to do it before. Hmm, now that were Titans I guess we could have a uniform or something huh?"

As Sage pondered this, he would eat a slice of his pizza while leaning against the counter. His hair was looking messier than usual, which was to be expected since he was asleep all day until now..
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Knowing that Will can read his thoughts Nightmare let a fireball out and made it do a few circles around the pizza while he contemplated burning it seeing as he wasn't a fan of pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Sage looks at Nightmare as if to say, "Don't you dare do it, I'm eating that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 am

I dare you to burn them. You will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 pm

"Bring it". Nightmare then closes his eyes and creates a big circle of flames and moves it towards the pizza, before closing the circle and engulfing the pizza's in flames
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 pm

"Darnitt David, is there always a need to start a fight? I love a brawl just as much as you do, but you take it too far. Last week when we took down those robbers down, you didn't have to set their getaway van's gas tank on fire as they were getting in it. >_>"

JaK very upset now by his bro's hotheadedness would grab a fire extinguisher, which they kept all around the tower just encase and sprayed it on the flames. Though, Sage had forgotten how hot Nightmare's flames actually were and they just kept on burning through the fire retardant spray...Quite annoying indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Bravo David, you ruined everyone's dinner that I paid for! You like ruining things alot don't you? Just like you and your brother's house.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:02 pm

"What are you talking about Will? You been drinking or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

"Will you must've forgot dude, Nightmare does have fire powers, but it wasn't him who burnt down our house. It was those guys from my school I told you about, it's ok easy mix up."

JaK would roll his eyes seeing he got the story confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Will lets out a sigh as he hears the threats coming from inside David's head and gets ready for the place to get alot hotter.

Jak, you're brother hasn't been very honest with you. You were told by him that your house was burned down by the guys that beat you down when you were younger. That never really made sense to me because those three would have been in a holding cell at the time since the fight happened at school. I've looked into your and David's minds to try and see what else I could get from your memories, and according to David's, what I assumed is right. Those kids were arrested a little after you got to the hospital. Your house was turned to ash because of your brother's hatred and resentment of you and the favorism your mom and dad showed you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from being super   A break from being super Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from being super
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next