Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans Together (All Titans)

Go down 
+2
Neverwinter
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Hotwire trudged into the room clutching his arm. He felt a large amount of discomfort... and it was probably fractured at best. "Ow... owwwwww." He muttered. In his other hand, he held his grapple, which was wrapped around a knocked out gizmo. 

If you looked at him, something else was noticeable. All kinds of tech was floating behind him. Gizmo's tech.

"Where do I put this guy? I can use a little of this tech to keep my arm in place... and I can use the rest to fight." He said with a grimmace. Ok... it was probably broken.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Yang clawed herself back into the room with the others, dragging Mamoth by a cable attached to her bionic arm. Picking him up and snaring him before falling at a seat, blood pouring from her nose and covering her face. "So this guy hits pretty hard, yeah?" She groaned, struggling to stay conscious and alert. The blood loss was pretty instense, all things considered. It'd been broken for a few minutes now with no treatment. "OK...who has a towel for me." She coughed out, waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Metamorphi lay there for a few more minutes while the other fights completed before he slowly got to his feet and started slowly dragging himself along the wall back to the meeting room. He walked into the meeting room, stumbled over to the seat he had been in at the start and let himself collapse into it Sorry guys, I couldn't bring my captured foe, but Kale should be here with him any moment he grunted and looked around Has everyone won? We're missing a few people he was slightly worried, especially about Bow, who wasn't exactly a fighter, but he was confident they were all fine.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Kishi woke with a start. There was a weight on his chest and he instinctively pushed without tempering his strength. He coughed up a lot of bile and heard the voices in his head which were his brothers regaining consciousness. They collectively concluded that they had been out of it. So near to death that one foot from each of them had been over the line. Yet they somehow fought back and retained their vitality. Nothing in their memory explained what that might have been.

Then he turned to his side. Saw Bow and understood. In desperation he had asked for help. From the scum-sucking heroes no less. Well he was going have to eat some words later. For now he was just rejoiced in being alive. He didn't care how she'd done it, he could feel the poison was gone. He didn't need four hearts to keep the blood flowing anymore.

Then the brothers recalled why they were in this situation. They saw the wound on Bow's face from a shuriken and thought of Cheshire's last insinuation. That she would ambush whoever came to save him. The demon stood on wobbly legs, his rage building. All he saw was the charred outlines of the room they were in. How a raging inferno must have swept through this part of the tree. Kale? Probably Kale. The girl didn't carry this sort of power.

"Where did that b'word go?" Onyekachi spoke more to himself than Bow. In fact he was conscious that she too was exhibiting fatigue and was evidently harmed, yet concern for another was not something he was capable of. The Kishi stalked deeper into the burnt zone and eventually found something. It was the assassin's mask. That Cheshire smile grinned as wide as ever, only blackened on one side. A body did not accompany it. Cheshire had escaped. Probably retreated.

Sighing, Onyekachi walked back the way he came. Passing Bow he did not offer his thanks. The fight was over. He was going to crash in bed unless anyone felt they could stop him. Everyone else could finish off their dumb meeting. The mask never left his grip.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm

The girl had used up every last ounce of energy she had in her. Then she felt something that could only be described as…poison…flooding through her system. She was already laying on the ground and simply doubled over to puke up guts and blood. She couldn’t see straight, but could make out at least one of Kishi was leaving the area. That meant that they had won! It didn’t matter to her whether he said thanks or not, she wasn’t really sure what she had done still…

That being said, Bow literally crawled to the meeting room, barely able to even move. Double her pain was coursing through her veins. It felt like every bone in her body had been broken and then crushed to dust. She looked up to the team and gave a faint smile before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell out on the floor, passed out from searing pain and exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 am

As Bow teetered and fell her faint body was caught in the arm of Kale. His body was battle worn and his expression was determined and angered. His home was tarnished, his allies were all injured or even missing in Fux's case, and his body was so beaten not even eating could instantly clear some of his serious injuries completely...but they had won. With the other arm Kale threw Jinx onto the floor to the side of him and the pile of Billy Numerous's were stacked outside the tower in a charred pile.

Brave rested Bow in her seat and sat at the table with Metamorphi, Hotwire, and Yang. His hands clasped together but then he stuck his hand in the center of the table. Just like the original five titans, five injured Titans sat at this table and together they had defeated the Hive. "We won."

Kale smirked. "For the first time these olden champions of your people have all been decisively defeated by us, the Teen Titans. This proves that together we CAN and WILL end this war among your people."

Kale looked around the table; it didn't matter if they were outlaws, renegades, former companions, magic based, technology based, born with powers, a bit evil, too good, wrong, right, ANYTHING!! All that mattered is that when they united, as Teen Titans, they were a greater force than what opposed them and today that was proven.

"Yang, Hotwire, Metamorphi. Join me - be a team again and we can do what we did today on a greater scale to save...everyone." Kale's point was when they fought the former Titans with just their own teams before, they failed - The bridge, Titans Tower. But when they banded together they defeated more of these former super villains/heroes at one time than ever thought possible and without casualties, although not without injury.

Kale's hand hoovered idly in the middle of the table waiting for the others to agree or disagree with him and reform their team. At least until this war was done and over with.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 am

Hotwire slugged his way over to the table and pulled out his first aid kit. "Yeah. We won. I can get us some primary first aid... set some slings or what have you. Kale do you have an infirmary or something like that around here?" He asked. Although he figured that this magic tree wouldn't have conventional medicine... eye of newt or something like that.

Then kale offered him a hand across the isle to bring them all together. He rolled the idea around in his head. With war like this... kale's proposal was promising. So that tore it.

"Wouldn't have it any other way Kale..." He said stopping to think. "But I think my team will keep the awesome seabase if it's all the same to you."

Hotwire then went to the center table and put his hand in.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Yang had gone off and grabbed a towel because clearly no one was going to give her one. By the time she had reentered the room, everyone was piling their hands in...go team punch Yang in the nose??? She groaned and shoved her bloody hand onto the pile. "Pretty sure I'm gonna sniff blood for a good month or so..." She said, clutching the towel to her face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Meta frowned in concern when Bow entered the room, she didn't look so good, in fact, just as Meta was thinking that she might pass out, she did. Meta went to catch her, but Kale caught her and helped her into a chair, thankfully. Kale then suggested that they band together to help face off against the Russians, given what they had done today, it most certainly wasn't a bad idea.

Meta didn't need much time to think it over, his hand was one of the first in the centre Hotwire, obviously I'm going to stand by my leaders side, but it's more than that, I respect you more than I've ever respected anybody. Kale, you're my friend, you already know just fine that I'll always be there for you. Ranger, I don't know you well enough to have anything good to say about you, but I'm sure given time that will change. I know that together we can put an end to this war He truly believed that to the bottom of his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:18 pm

The handshake broke with the original Titans Themesong playing in the background and a shade of green appearing around Metamorphi, orange around Hotwire, pink around Bow, Red around Kale, and yellow around Yang. "1...2...3...4...GO! Teen Titans!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans Together (All Titans)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4