Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans Together (All Titans)

Go down 
+2
Neverwinter
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 am

((OK, this is a bump. I really don't care who goes next, someone advance this freaking thread if NW and HW aren't gonna post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:12 pm

"The archer?" A first person view flashback came to Kale of him flying in on his falcon to see Speedy shooting arrows from a helicopter that Kale mounted an aerial assault on. "I remember seeing him in the Titans archives when I was reading through them." Kale folded his arms. "So these are all heroes that were all once captured by this Brotherhood of Evil." The dragon mage was connected the dots in his mind. Slower than Hotwire had mind you, but he was getting the picture.

"But this criminal clan of yours was ended by the heroes before you, right?" Kale had arrived late to the game and hadn't actually witnessed the BOE's might himself. "Also since this Vanishing event nether heroes or villains from back then have been seen?" Kale seemed to be implying maybe they were responsible for it all. "In any case we know who could responsible but where are they?"

If they were capturing heroes, remaking them, altering them, etc. where was it being done and how had Russia become involved? "With Tiberius in control of this land and his forces I don't think they'd keep their base here or nearby."

After people responded to his question Kale also interjected another question. "If these champions from years ago really were captured...How much force can we really use against them?" It was hard enough to defeat these humans with their powers but if they were being controlled and the Titans maimed them or killed them in self-defense the Titans would still be helping evil and assisting in making the Vanishing permanent. Thoughts of Speedy's arm being blown off as a missile struck his helicopter left these thoughts lingering in Kale's mind.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 pm

"It's a difficult question. One which has no easy answer." He said crossing his arms. He let out a sigh. "Been getting a lot of those lately." He looked down.

"But we need to be prepared for the worst. If these are the same heroes that went missing, and I'm hoping we're wrong about that..." He began. He couldn't bring himself to finish.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:57 am

Yang hadn't paid much attention to Kishi, which was interesting. Normally she would have gone off on the poor fool and ripped him a new one. Right now she was focused, pulling up her hood and bringing up the Titans mainframe on her HUD. She did still have that in her gauntlet's wrist computer after all. After some digging, she came out with a guy standing in the middle of the table, holographically projected with some stats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Brother Blood, our most likely suspect." It was no secret that Blood had his issues with the previous Titans, ESPECIALLY Cyborg. "While he does currently have Cyborg's enhancements, he also has several martial arts masteries, a thorough understanding of both human and cyberneticly enhanced human anatomy, and the ability of hive mind. He's controlled both Speedy and Aqualad in the past, so it's entirely possible he's doing it again on a larger scale."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:24 am

Kishi hadn't paid much attention to Yang not paying much attention to Kishi. And he was certain that Ravain had not paid much attention to Kishi not paying much attention to Yang not paying much attention to Kishi. The entire room were blissfully ignorant of each other. Noses were blown and no one but the perpetrator knew. Bow could have gotten up and tap danced the fandango upon their war table to a response of, 'Sorry, did you say something?'.

Onyekachi rather fancied the answer to Kale's question was far simpler for the rest of them than it was for him. A conscience was easier to overcome than a curse. They should have killed these attackers without thought of sentimentality if they valued their lives. Trust heroes to make it complicated. They observed the stats for Brother Blood Yang brought up which, suffice to say, did not leave the demon quaking in his boots. He distantly wondered which graph explained the man's male-pattern baldness.

Hotwire's pause irritated the Kishi who grumbled an encouragement, "Spit it out, already."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Hotwire didn't even notice Kishi's egging, over Yangs explanation of Brother Blood. Hotwire knew all of this, but also knew that if Blood was involved, there was another implication.

"But if blood is still around, that would make him an exemption from the vanishing. That... or he's responsible for it. Bottom line, we don't have enough intel." He said with crossed arms. "So that means we need to get some."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:33 am

Yang also ended up crossing her arms. She was a little irritated that she was the only one throwing in theories that were REALLY plausible. Enough of the magic stuff, really. Magic leaves a trace, no matter how minute. If she hadn't noticed it, Hotwire's scanners or Kale's affinity and nose PROBABLY would have. Just throwing that out there.

"If I knew where to find intel me and Kale could look into it legally." She didn't mean to make the jab, but she really couldn't help herself nonetheless. "Well that is...anywhere but in the basement of Soviet Freakin' Russia." She thought about it for a minute. "On second thought, without my company supplying Russia arms, considering they're no longer allies to us, their supply has gone down considerably..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 am

bump
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:08 pm

It was perhaps telling at the state of affairs in the Titans that only the big three were contributing anything of worth. Onyekachi began to wonder if he wasn't the only one aggrieved at the prospect of fighting a country's war on behalf of them. For all his forthright attitude the youth Metamorphi hadn't raised his voice again. All ideals and no brains most likely. Meanwhile the goop girl was just taking up space and using up oxygen. As for the others they really didn't bare a mention (assuming they were present at all!). And at the pace this discussion was going, they really needed someone to start making some headway in what they would actually be doing.

"You know what I would do if I was this evil son of a b'word?" The austere demon lifted his head from the table, where he had been quietly banging it as the conversation droned on, "I would dress my henchmen up in enemy clothes and teach them to answer to false names. Then parade them around enough till the twerps I'm facing waste an entire day pitching theories back and forth. If this Brother Blood can steal an entire nation's super-team then he really don't need 'em to subdue the likes of you f'wordsticks. He'd just add ya to his collection." This lot were kidding themselves if they thought they were any better than their predecessors. He loved bursting the bubble of the conceited. Onyekachi went on to jest, "If you wanna pee him off and maybe learn something at the same time then dress up as someone he knows. Pfft, anything! We don't need more information. We just need to act."

Last edited by DivingDart on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:03 am

Speaking of acting. As this meeting was going on, one of the members that should have been there was out on the streets. Due to the past few attacks, it had left many without homes and/or injuries that they had to get fixed. The pink haired Titan had been spending the past 48 hours flying across the city and back again to try and make sure all of the shelters and soup kitchens and hospitals were in working order. Needless to say she was running herself ragged. But that didn't matter to the girl at the moment!

As she was handing a blanket to one of the many children in a shelter, she just happened to gaze up at the clock and go wide eyed. She gasped and ran to the back room where the manager was sitting on her butt. "I'll be back in a couple hours Mistress!!" And with that she was out the door and in the air.

Arriving at the beautiful tree house that had now become her home, the girl realized just how tired she really was. But that would have to wait. She slowly walked in and looked around, blushing as she got embarrassed of being so late. Bow quietly took her seat and looked over the schematics of the table. She got just the tail end of Kishi's speech and bit her lip. "...Sounds like you guys have had some ideas with no real background facts?" She thought for a minute. "I know I'm just coming in but... Onyekachi seems to make a good point... If we don't do something quick more lives will be lost, damage done, and our country could be in danger too... Why don't we plan an attack? ...I know that doesn't sound like me but... If you've been in the streets... You'd know that we need to do something. Now." Tears came to her eyes but then she sighed and rubbed them. It was obvious to anyone that she hadn't slept in days either. "S-sorry... Shouldn't have said all that... W-what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 am

Yang sighed and put her head in her hands. She knew they were right, and she hated that they were right. "I'm sorry guys...you're right. We need to do something. But on the other hand I just...If we act and we're wrong, lives will be lost. Not just civilians but the three of us missing something could get one or more of us killed. I've already lost an arm to miscalculation, I'd rather not do something like that again."

She continued reading her files, looking for weaknesses that any known villain could have. "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. If there IS a known villain doing this, he has a recorded weakness. With that in mind he's going to subconsciously want to cover it up as best he can. That leads to a cross in the pattern. Whether it's a personal weakness, a weakness in his power, or best of all a base of operations...we need something. Just something to go on other than airdropping my team in the middle of the freaking motherland."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Hotwire thought deep on what actions they could take. They could go right up to the front door of russia and knock as hard as they could. But well... the french and germans learned the hard way that doing that is a terrible idea. Like... worst tactical move you could ever make.

But there were still other metahumans that hadn't reared their heads yet. And they didn't know much. Bow was right, they didn't know enough to act, and they needed to act fast.

"I think I have an idea. One that won't involve our team- He said motioning to everyone in the room. "dropping into a no win scenario." He said. He brought up a map, with a red dot on it. "This is where the brotherhood of evil held the titans. It may be a russian base. It may be empty. But if the russians are using those clones, you can bet this place will provide clues.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 pm

The gruff voice of Kishi answered Bow's plea for a recap, "You missed a waste of time is what you missed." The Kishi wondered why he had to attend at all if Little Miss Sunshine could waltz in late and expect everyone bend over backwards to get her up to speed. He couldn't care less about the citizens dying out on the streets; the threat of war and the promise of decimation. As long as the clan were in one piece by the end of events, that was all that mattered.

Taking the role of cynic, Onyekachi was the first to jump on Hotwire's proposal, "And you figure they left a forwarding address?" It sounded like they were hoping on a lot. But then again, none of the other children around this table had offered a plan of action. And action was what the Kishi had called for. Maybe it would get him out of the city long enough to miss whatever offensive the Russians were planning, "If I say yes to this cockamamie mission will that get ourselves out of here? It's not that I'm not loving this. But I have to go stick hot pokers down my f'wording eyeholes. You understand." Kishi pushed back his chair as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Kishi was right about one thing; barely anyone, Meta included, was contributing at all, it was just him and the big three, plus Bow who came in late. Meta gave her a nod before listening intently, he needed to hear all the arguments before he gave his input, so far the best plan was Hotwire's suggestion to search an old base that the potential enemy used. Of course, Kishi was being a jerk about it, but it was a good plan, the only non-suicidal plan that actually had a chance of success they had yet Hotwire, that sounds like a good plan of action, I'm fully behind you He had actually talked, Kishi would probably have a heart attack in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:12 am

Bow sniffled and hacked up a lung as they were talking and wiped her nose on her sleeve. It was obvious to anyone except her that she was getting sick. She didn’t let that stop her though! The pink haired, and now pink faced, Titan looked over to Yang with a sympathetic smile and reached out to hold her hand as she spoke tenderly to her friend. ”Try not to let the past affect your present, sweetie. You are a wonderful leader and we have all learned from it… Speaking of which…”

The girl then turned to Kishi and coughed into her elbow for a moment before clearing her throat and looking at him determined. ”You’re not going to go to that base alone. We have no idea what is lying in wait for us. You are on my team. I will be the one to go with you and together I am sure that we can solve the mystery of the Brotherhood of Evil’s abandoned lair of Ex-Titan stuff…” She smiled and then looked to the rest of them. ”While we’re out evaluating the evidence, you guys should look for others, registered heroes, unregistered heroes, villains, metas that are undecided, anyone who can help. Tell them that this isn’t just a-…a-…ACHOO!! *sniffle* excuse me… umm… Right. This isn’t just some turf battle. This is a war on our country. Our home. Tell the heroes that we need to join together to protect our land! Tell the villains that they should join us to help save their profit!! Without Jump City, they would be just as lost as we would. We need everyone on our side if we’re going to pull this war off. Not just heroes. Not just villains. Everyone. Anyone you can think of.”

She then blinked and realized she had ranted. Blushing, she coughed again and thought for a moment. ”…unless anyone thinks that’s a bad idea of course…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together (All Titans)   Titans Together (All Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans Together (All Titans)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next