Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Anima Perduta (Finished) Vote_lcapAnima Perduta (Finished) Voting_barAnima Perduta (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Anima Perduta (Finished) Vote_lcapAnima Perduta (Finished) Voting_barAnima Perduta (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anima Perduta (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Anima Perduta (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

Anima Perduta

Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Anima Perduta
Nickname(s): Aniuta
Codename: sLAUGHTER
Alias(es):Conductor of Slaughter
Classification: Dour Specter  
Affiliation: Chaotic Evil/True Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 300lbs
Other Traits: Paints different patterns of colors on himself (Mostly colored stick figures because they match his golden flame hand). Ghostly tale. Also levitates. Has body of flesh and blood unlike most ghosts.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Left hand - Anima carries a sword that gets more useful the longer the rp progresses. Pre 5 posts it is just an average sword. Post 5 posts it gets rainbow spectrum blast which makes the sword glow in many different colors causing the victim to experience disorientation (dizziness, nausea, headaches) from looking at it. Post 10 posts it levitates and doesn't have to be held by Anima. He controls it with his mind making it travel foes as long as they are in sight.

Right Hand - His right hand is hot flaming metal. Can cause a burning sensation when touched by enemies or himself. (equivalence to touching hot glowing metal).

Hurtful Rampage - This occurs when he has endured a lot of pain. He loses all sanity and only focuses on hurting other people. This increases his attack speed by 40%, but lowers the accuracy of his attacks.

Skills:
Unpredictable sword play - He made his own unique style of sword play, making his moves hard to predict.

Quiet - When he moves around he makes no noise due to the absence of legs.

Weaknesses:
Slowness - Anima doesn't move that fast. The fastest he can go is 6 miles per hour.

Unfocused - Doesn't pay attention to a certain subject or fight too long.

Attacks teammates - He doesn't care who he is hurting, he enjoys slaughter. He doesn't do this all the time though. It only happens when his emotions enter the negative extreme.

Equipment:
Vertiginous Sword - The sword that is pertains to his lefty hand. (Listed in powers).

Therapeutic Rag - A soft rag that soothes him, enough to bring his negative extreme to neutral feelings.    

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Anima has two personalities. The negative extreme and neutral feelings.

Neutral Feelings - When he has neutral feelings, he is a pretty acceptable person. He is pretty reserved in his own feelings and doesn't tell others his opinions, just facts. He is also very direct and doesn't sugar coat anything, making him a realist. Anima only expresses emotion to people that he loves and to those that he cares about. Anima tries to find the best way out of external conflict, but is indecisive when it comes to internal conflict. He also speaks in a formal and educated manner. ex. "I must help myself, before proceeding the feelings of others."    

Negative Extreme - Anima becomes 100% insane. His feelings of rage and murder intensify to being the only thing that he can think about. He constantly tries to harm others and do as much damage as possible. He becomes impossible to work with because he tries to kill everybody he looks at. He doesn't obey any commands. He blabbers out incomplete thoughts and utter chaos, such as "CAN YOU EVEN COMPREHEND MY???" or "HM EEE-YES I DON'T I DON'T I DON'T I DON'T I DON'T SEE BLOOD YET!!!"
Strengths:

• His heavy weight makes him sturdy and hard to move.
  • Doesn't fear anything.

Interests/Habits:

• Slaughter
  • Strange obsession with rainbows
  • Laughs a lot in negative extreme

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Jake Galleano (Friend) (Killed)
Place of Origin:Italy
History: Anima's birthplace was Italy. He was created by Jake Galleano, and Jake was the only person that could see Anima. They lived their childhood together, doing whatever they wanted. They would play innocent fun games such as "hide and go seek" and "rock paper scissors."
      They were practically the same person. They supported one another and catered each others needs and wants. They grew up side by side and never departed each other.
       But, once Jake went off into highschool. He started growing away from Anima. Not because of making new friends, he was just sad. Jake unleashing his sadness unto Anima. On some days he would look drag Anima in front of a mirror and just tell him to "look at yourself, you're disgusting" and other ways to bring him down. Anima tried to avoid Jake at all costs.
       Jake came home from school one day bawling and couldn't cope with himself. He was being abused at school. Anima saw this and ignored it. Jake went to him and grabbed his head, banging it against a wall. Anima screamed "PLEASE!!! STOP!!! WHAT DID I EVER!?!?!" Jake responded "you're not real, no one could ever see you, you are in my mind, you are apart of me!!!" Anima grabbed Jake and smacked his head against a cabinet. His head cracked open making a huge pop noise. Jake started screaming, Anima vanished.

Several years have past since the event. Jake became very ghostly, he started referring himself as Anima. He took on both his and Anima's personalities, and has no control of altering between the two. He started doing crazy experiments to augment his body to look more like Anima's. He would whisper to himself "you're real, everyone can see you, you are in me, you are me." The longer he was Anima, the less he referred to his personality as "you" and just called himself "I."
      At times when he was on the Anima side to his personality, he developed strange habits to slaughter innocent people. He did not know that he had strange murderous feelings within himself and tried to not enter those thoughts. But it consumed whatever parts of the actual Anima personality were left. He tried destroying everybody that he saw when entering this negative extreme, thus creating many enemies for him. But the greatest war was within himself.       

Sample rp:Anima was on the prowl for his therapeutic cloth, he can feel his anger building up on high levels. Even though there was nothing to be mad about. He snapped, and drew his sword. His eyes radiated on the young meta human. He came closer, and made an attempt to slash his face.

Last edited by Energy on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Just a few things...

What kind of disorientation will the character feel when looking at the rainbow sword?

Did you mean right hand... "Right Hand - His left hand is hot flaming metal. "

How much pain does his hand cause? Is it like putting your hand on a hot stove or putting it straight into fire? Something along those lines of explanation would be good.

Thank you!
-Bow <3
Back to top Go down
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Thank you!

Anima Perduta (Finished) Seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Anima Perduta (Finished) 5wcpxy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anima Perduta (Finished)   Anima Perduta (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anima Perduta (Finished)
Page 1 of 1