Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kim Patterson (Finished) Vote_lcapKim Patterson (Finished) Voting_barKim Patterson (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kim Patterson (Finished) Vote_lcapKim Patterson (Finished) Voting_barKim Patterson (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kim Patterson (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kim Patterson (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kim Patterson (Finished)   Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

"Anything is Possible!"

Kimberly Anne Patterson

Kim Patterson (Finished) Kim_po11

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:
Kimberly Anne Patterson
Nickname(s):
Kim, KP
Codename:
Kim Possible
Alias(es):
N/A
Classification:
Human
Affiliation:
Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Orange
Eye Color:
Green
Height:
5'4
Weight:
Other Traits:
Has an Athletic build.

===POWERS===

Powers:
None, completely human.

Skills:
Flexibility: After years (about 8 years) of training in Gymnastics and Cheerleading Kim is very agile and is very flexible. She can do a series of flips, twists, and splits, it helps her out in the field.

Combat: Kim had several years of training when it came to hand to hand combat, Kim also knows 16 different kinds of kung fu. She's agile and strong, she's also picked up a few techniques while fighting the bad guys.

Fast Learner: Kim can pick up on stuff and adapt to situations as they arise.

Skilled Swimmer: Kim can not only hang out with her friends in a pool but she is an excellent swimmer. She was on her school swim team and went to a competition in England which she came 2nd place in. This helps a lot when she's on missions, so she's not terrified at what they throw at her.

Weaknesses:
Human: because she is only human regular things can hurt her easily.

Family and friends: If someone captured her family or friends it can cause her to give in to this "evil doer".

Tickle: It sounds stupid but Kim cannot stand being tickled, It aggravates her and can make her snap quickly.

Equipment:
*Grappling hook
*Pick Locks
*bombs
*Flash bangs
*Throwing Knives
-all in her utility belt

* Communicator (Kimmunicator)
It can do the following:
-Scans other technology to tell Kim what it is
- Magnetizes metal objects
- an analyzer, used to describe substances.
- regular communicator, kind of like a cell phone but you can see her face.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Kim is a confident and assertive teenager whose awareness of her own abilities is reflected well by her motto. Her typical state of mind is to be bright and cheerful, and she has a kind and caring heart which compels her to help others and to put their well being above her own. However, she can also be arrogant in certain situations, especially when people appear to do things better than she can. Her competitive nature and drive for perfection, as well as some of her insecurities, are consistent with a Type A personality. They also lead her to set high standards for herself, and sometimes give her a tendency to be bossy and to set standards for others that are too high.

Despite being a hero Kim is an average teenager deals with her own problems. Kim often has problems in her personal life such as boy problems that bring her down, she's not all hero. She often gives the puppy dog pout when she doesn't get her way. Kim wants to fit in and is always getting straight A's. So overall besides her Hero side she's an average Teenager.

Strengths:
*Training
*Weapons
*Strong personality
* Perseverance
* No fear
*Quick learner

Interests/Habits:
*Boys
*Winning
*Hanging with her friends
*Helping others
*Getting her way

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
James Patterson (dad)
Anne Patterson (Mom)
Jim and Tim Patterson (Twin Brothers)
Place of Origin:
Gotham
Current City:
Jumpcity
History:
When Kim was in her preteen years she was wishing to add to her allowance, so she decided to start up her own babysitting business and set up her own website: "KimPossible.com", under the slogan, "Anything is Possible" to advertise her services. Soon after her site went live Kim was accidentally contacted by Mr. McHenry who was in trouble and was trying to contact a different group of heroes, "Team Impossible", but because of a typing error he contacted "KimPossible.com" instead of "Impossible.com." After the rescue, Kim's fame as a hero grew until she was being contacted for help by people all over the world, including governments and royalty, as a matter of daily activity. This lead to a long and successful career as a teenaged heroine and a success rate which only added to her fame.

Last edited by Moon772 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kim Patterson (Finished)   Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Looks good.
Kim Patterson (Finished) Approv11
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Kim Patterson (Finished)   Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 pm

I know I fought for this character.. But I just cant get her in to deep roleplay which I hoped I could. Her personality doesn't fit the site and I don't know if I can play her well enough. If anyone wants her, be my guest, but before then, I'd like to move her to the in active section.
~Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Patterson (Finished)   Kim Patterson (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kim Patterson (Finished)
Page 1 of 1