Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Vote_lcapWhat the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Voting_barWhat the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Vote_lcapWhat the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Voting_barWhat the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:23 pm

OT: Ignore the previous thread I attempted with Tara, got busy and couldn't sustain it but I get more days off from work now so I'll use this as her intro thread instead

Through the sounds of the streets of Jump City police sirens could be heard, was there yet another criminal on the loose? In the eyes of the Jump City Police Department apparently there was but who was this criminal and what had they done that was so wrong? Well it was the girl who was called Tara and what did she do wrong? Well not even she knew the answer to that one, all she knows is that she saw a man getting mugged in an alley and once she had shot a gust of air at him to scare him away and help the man she was getting chased by the police, so she was hoping that someone would explain to her what she had done wrong but she knew if she had stopped for the police then there would be no explanation, just handcuffs. She then ran down an alleyway and used her air manipulation to get herself up to the top of the building without having to use the fire escape ladders. Once she was up there she finally had a chance to catch her breath before looking over to the side to see what the police were doing, and to her despair they were climbing up the ladders after her. She would shake her head and speak to herself out loud. “Will somebody please tell me what I have done to deserve being chased like this?”
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:39 pm

What you did? these words could be heard by another individual on the roof, he wore a hoody that cast a shadow over his face, a bullet proof vest under it, jeans and special shoes made for him. They were special because they didn't break whenever Kane kicked something. He flicked his head up, making the hoodie fall off, revealing his short blonde hair and mask that covered his eyes.

The boy was kicker, a registered hero, who was smiling despite the seriousness of the situation I guess you're new to town. Well, I guess you can be excused then. the smile on his face was genuine, if there was deceit in his heart it wouldn't show through his body You see, to fight crime in this city, you either have to be in the police, or you need to be a registered hero. Anyone who isn't is breaking the law

Now, normally, I'd have to beat you up. But since you didn't know I'll give you a second chance the police were coming, they had little time Listen, I'm going to pretend I incapacitated you, lie on the floor and act unconscious if she did as she was told he would pretend to be slightly out of breath as the police officers Oh, what's up Johnny Law? No need to worry about this vigilante, I'll take her to jail the policemen nodded and gave looks of admiration, one even gave him a high five, and they all left.

Kane bent down and picked her up over his shoulder and whispered I'll take you in the direction of the jail and drop you down somewhere if he had her consent he would take a run-up and jump off the building, for a second he feigned a look of panic, but then his confident smirk returned and he placed his foot down, standing in mid-air. He looked down at the officers Keep on fighting the good fight and then jumped off against the air and started going in the direction of the jail.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Tara turned around to see a boy in a hoody, but before she could say anything he told her to lie on the floor to help her get away from the police. Was this just a trick? Did Tara need an adult because a stranger was asking her to lie down having only just met her? Either way Tara did it because she knew she could fight him off but the JCPD might be a little bit too much for her to handle, hell they'd be too much for quite a few people to handle so best not to mess with them.

As he picked her up and jumped away part of her wondered what the heck was going on, no way in hell did this kid look like he had the leg strength to jump that far. What were the odds that Tara would bump into someone with powers, someone who could explain to her what was going on in this city? Who cares, it's what she needed so she wasn't exactly going to complain. Once they had landed Tara took to her feet again. "So first thing's first I've got a few questions. One, what the hell was that?" By that she was obviously referring to the massive jump they had just taken. "And two, what is this register and why should I have to go on it?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 pm

(OOC: It wasn't a single jump, I should have gone into detail but he is able to jump in mid-air, so he was able to do several jumps. He does have an enhanced jump but it's not THAT much lol)

Kane landed down in an alleyway and slowly dropped her to her feet, naturally she had questions to ask, and Kane was glad to answer them That, my dear Watson, is my metahuman ability Kane jumped, without doing a run up or crouching or anything to make it look like it would be very impressive, and went so high he landed on one of the buildings of the alleyway they were in, although he overshot it by a lot and could have landed on a building twice as large.

Kane looked down at her, the smirk he always seemed to have on his face grew wider Impressed yet? he jumped off lightly and landed on the ground, next to the girl. Her second question was very easily expected An excellent question my young ward! You see, people can register to become heroes. You simply have to give a genetic sample to the government and list your powers. Then you get to do heroic stuff without being chased by the police or other registered heroes
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Oh, Tara had slightly hoped that she had encountered someone else who could manipulate air like her so that they could teach her more but this guy just had a super jump, a cool ability in it's own right. "Jumping huh? That's cool. This is what I can do." Tara would then do a little spin on the spot which whipped up the air around her and carried her up in the air and formed an air spout around her before slowly lowering herself back down onto the floor.

"I thought the whole point of being a hero is that the police don't know who you are? If you're registered then the bad guys could access the database and find out all about you and your family leaving them open to attack? Plus with all the rules that heroes break then shouldn't police not knowing who we are work in our favour?" This concept of a register really confused Tara, she wasn't exactly sure if she wanted to register, but then she knew that not registering would prove to be a hassle with the police fighting against her every time she tried to do something good, she'd have to take a long think about this.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:19 pm

(Is it cool if I join this?)

Jay overheard the conversation, having been drawing and sitting behind an air conditioner on the opposite side if the alley then where Kicker had landed on his building. She nodded to herself. She folded her sketch pad closed and walked out, sitting on the ledge of the opposing building that kicker was on and above the alley where Tara was at,"you know I think she has a point. Especially with the villians thing. I really dont see how its a good idea to put your info in one spot and your GENETICS even in there as well. Really screams bad idea to me personally." She said as she reopened her sketch pad. Right now her wings were tucked under her jacket so she would look like a normal person if some one didnt go poking under her backpack. "Whats to say some one wont try to steal said info clone you with the genetic stuff and there goes your reputation just flying out the window. Or a good guy goes bad and had access to that stuff. YIKES!" She continued to draw before pausing and looking up, "what moron came up with this idea anyway?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Kane watched the girl demonstrate her power, lifting herself into the air by manipulating the wind, once she landed he gave an appreciative whistle That's pretty impressive, not me impressive but still pretty cool. Of course, she had other questions, this was a positive thing, the more she asked the more she learnt.

Kane listened to the questions and waited a few seconds before speaking All excellent questions, easy to answer but still excellent he chuckled to himself for a few seconds before going serious, as serious as he could get anyway, he still had a grin on his face To answer your first questi-

He was interrupted by the appearance of another person who was new to town, new people were just crawling out of the wood works these days. She had plenty to say about registration as well, all of it was assumptive. Just as Kane expected, she was clueless about what was going on, but he was a patient teacher, and teach them he shall.

Once she was done, he spoke up I'll answer all your questions, but since wind girl was here first her questions go first. Punctuality is important. then he cleared his throat and spoke For a start, the police don't know who you are, only the government. Everyone else knows you by your codename and nothing else

Then he moved on to the next question Again, only the government has access to the database. If by some chance there was a hacker that was skilled enough to get that information, they would access more important information, like nuclear launch codes. He paused for a few seconds The police don't go after registered heroes, even if they somehow did find out who they are

He then turned to the latecomer, preparing to answer her questions No one knows where the database is, even if they could it's probably stored somewhere that is impenetrable. If a thief were that skilled then they wouldn't even need to access the database, which would take a really long time, they could just find out who you are in a few hours

He was on a roll now, as he pretended to think about the next question for a few seconds, as if the answer wasn't super obvious If the hero goes bad he won't be able to access the information, they don't let just anybody know, y'know. he struggled to keep a straight face at the last question, luckily they wouldn't notice since he was already smirking The 'moron' who came up with this idea is the leader of the nation, the man who saved us from the Zydon invasion. That moron.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Tara stood there, she had heard another person chime up and looked around to see another girl but before she could ask her any questions Kane was ready to answer the questions. After listening for a short while to his answers Tara still had questions about this whole register thing, to her it just seemed like one giant trap, she had no idea how it would work but she just knew that something about it smelled fishy.

"They say that only the government has access to the database but how do we know that's the actual truth? How do we know that there's not a villainous version of Cyborg out there, someone that has the ability to hack into any computer in the world? While you say that they'd go for nuclear launch codes that would be a bit too far, whereas it would make more sense to attack heroes."

She really didn't trust this whole thing but she knew that she would have to register if she wanted to fight crime in this city and find someone to teach her how to learn the other elements, but she was a little curious as to why this guy had such faith in the register?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Jay nodded, as if she understood all this, " Yeah I still think its a bad idea." she said stubbornly, flipping over to a fresh page in her sketch pad and doodling. There have been many 'Indestructible' and 'Unconquerable' things in the past that have been... well, they haven't lived up to there name. And with super geniuses comin out all over like Gizmo, the villain, and then Cyborg, the human robot, yeah. Its just a bit much to say it will NEVER be stolen." she shrugged. "I mean, yeah, its a chance it wont be... but to me there's a chance it could be."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:23 pm

The air girl suggested that if there was an individual with super hacking skills, they may be able to access the information, to be perfectly honest, Kane did not know everything about what they do with this situation, they wouldn't let anyone have the full set of information, even if he was a registered hero!

Kane shrugged Hypothetically, if there was a person like that, the government would not have left him or her out of the equation, even if there isn't someone like that. But the idea of someone being that good is absurd, especially since they wouldn't know where the facility is to even try to hack it

The girl then noted on his saying that the villain could just go for nuclear launch codes That was just an example of what they would be more likely to do if they had that kind of power.

Kane chuckled slightly as the other girl remained stubborn, stating that she still thought it was stupid, she also stated that there have been super geniuses before who could do things like that But no geniuses of that caliber have appeared since the vanishing. While there is a chance that the information can be stolen, there is also a higher chance that it won't be stolen in the predictable future

Of course, in the end, these girls were both free to believe what they wanted, just as they were free to theorize pointless things, Kane could only tell them his own side of the argument, they needed to decide for themselves what they wanted to believe.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 am

OT: Sorry for slight delay, went away for the weekend

Tara still wasn't 100% sure of this whole register thing but she knew that she was going to have to stop being so stubborn and actually register because she knew that this would be one of the best cities on the planet to do what she needed to do which was to learn the remaining elements and fight evil, that last part might be a bit cliche but she wasn't really that bothered by it. Seeing as this guy lived in the city maybe Tara could use him to get some information to help her get further along.

"So, seeing as you know people in this city, what kind of powers are here? Does it have people with super strength? Super speed? Maybe people who know how to control water or fire?" Smooth Tara, real smooth. Ok maybe not as smooth as she'd like but she had to ask somehow but didn't want to make it seem like that's all she was after so she thought slipping into conversation would help
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:23 am

Jay looked down at the girl "control fire? Well I dont know if I would count at all." Jay stood and took off her jacket, showing her large blue jay wings. The feathers rippled a bit and shifted to a red color as a fire spread over them from the shoulders out and soon ignited them all the way to the tip. She then flicked a wing foreward and sent a few tennis ball sized fire balls into the wall below where Kane was sitting. They crashed into the wall and then smoldered out, leaving only a few scorch marks.
"Thats about all I can do with it really other then burn stuff though." Jay said as the flames on her wings fizzled outand the feathers returned to blue.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Kane was glad that the conversation was moving on, honestly, it was getting a bit pointless. Air girl asked him what kind of powers there were in the city, this made Kane chuckle Every power under the rainbow, Air Girl. There are probably almost as much meta humans as there are people with no powers! Someone who manipulates water and fire won't be hard to find. Someone that will be willing to help you might be more of a problem, but you'll probably be fine.

Kane looked up at Little Miss Latecomer as she spoke, she took off her jacket, Kane liked where this was going until the wings spread, Kane grinned in admiration Cool! The wings then went red and lit on fire! Kane widened his eyes, following the fireballs that she shot out of her wings that singed the wall Nice! You're really hot! he chuckled at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Result! This girl could generate fire, that was just what Tara was looking for, well maybe she was looking for something more than that but this was a brilliant start. She had been in the city less than five minutes and she had already found someone she thought that could help her out with her powers, if she could make friends with this girl then she would be on her way to mastering another element. Before that though she noticed that kicker had called her 'air girl' which then made her realise that she had forgotten to introduce herself.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself, my name is Tara. I don't really have a cool superhero name but please don't call me air girl. Anyway..." She would then turn her attention to the girl with the giant wings. "...is there any chance you could teach me how to do that? And by that I mean the whole fire thing, not the wing thing obviously." Tara was nervous, she knew that asking a complete stranger to teach her was a bit random but she had to take a shot in the dark
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Jay bowed, smiling, "thank you thank you," she then draped her jacket over her shoulders as she folded her wings close to her back again and sitting again. She laughed lightly at the boys joke and then looked down at Tara.
"Nice to meet you Tara, and yeah I could try to teach you my flame trick if you want." She then looked over at Kicker , "well how do you like that, the late pupil is now the new teacher!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)   What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck is this register? (open, heroes preferably)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next