Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Voting_barThe Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Voting_barThe Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Beginning Of The End!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:21 pm

As Nightamre was released from the coffin and lay half dead, the punctured holes in his body would slowly heal themselves. Meanwhile, Necatti and Sage were closing in on Hollowman; though this just aided him. For as JaK flew at the corpse, Hollowman would look into his eyes and see his greatest fear. Soon enough, the transformation would complete itself and Hollowman would become Sage's mother; just for that instant that the young boy charged towards his mother. He would then stop and just look upon her...She seemed so-so real?

"M-M-Mom?"

Then within the same moment, the reaper's blade would slice through Hollowman's neck. Seperating JaK's mom's head from it's shoulders, as Mrs. Sage's head fell towards the floor she would speak to her son.

"JaK, I'm so cold...I-I love you."

Her head would then hit the ground as the rest of the body went completely limp. Sage over come with emoition would tear up at the site of his mother's death and charge at Necatti, completely fueled with rage and unaware it was all a trick.

"WHY!! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER FROM ME!!! It WASN'T Her Time To GO!

Sage would leap at the Grimreaper like figure. Wanting to settle an age old score with him, which spanned back almsot 10 years to the death of his parents. As he flew at Necatti, the only thing on his mind was pummeling the cloaked figure. Going for a back fist and then a straight chop and while this confrontation commenced, Hollowman would get up. Placing his head back onto his shoulders while laughing a bit as he got up and approached the nearly fully healed Nightmare.

"Now, let's see what you fear child?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Sage’s punch landed with a sickening thud as Necati skidded backward across the ground. A scowl as black as the depths of the ocean formed on the reapers face. How stupid was this boy. Could he not see through the illusion? Could his mind not grasp the fact that he had been tricked? Oh how Necati loathed the irrational human mind and how easily emotions manipulated it to their whim. Turning to face the boy Necati’s voice came hissing forth as he hoisted his scythe to the ready.

“Child your lack of mental capacity will be the end you and this world that you hold so dear…Can you not see that you are but a puppet controlled by the Hollowman’s strings? Are you so blind.”

Gliding back ward Necati moved his scythe back and forth to block the blows he could not dodge. Necati’s patience was growing thin with Sage..

“Fate called your mother to the grave not I. I simply carried her soul to the great beyond. Your qualm is not with me but with destiny itself…but that is unimportant. Look around you the world is falling apart around us. Soon all you hold dear will turn to ash and everyone in this world will die to Hollowman…this grudge needs to wait. I will be more than happy to send you to her after I have returned Fredrick to the depths of hell where he belongs.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm

As Fallen reasoned with JaK, Nightmare would try to look away. But, Hollowman would grab his face and pull it towards him, looking deep into his eyes and soul. Whatever flesh left on Hollowman's hand would burn off as he did this, but he perceived to feel no pain from it as his hand sizzled and bubbled.

"Ahhh, yes I see it now. Your fears are intertwined."

Suddenly in Nightmare's mind, Hollowman would disappear and Sage & Necatti would take the forms of both their parents. Sage the mother and the Grimreaper his father, each of them was on fire and yellling insults to their son.

"DAVID you were always a disappointment. Even now your brother still fights and you lay half defeated...Your pitiful."

"You knew JaK was always our favorite and you being jealous killed us. The sad thing is you can't even bring yourself to tell him, you coward!"

As Nightmare's parents would scream insults at him, he would cover his ears and close his eyes. But, he could still hear the insulting words "failure" "coward" coming from their mouths. His burning parents seeming to mimic his own blue flames. and soon the skin burned off their bodies, turning them into walking skeletons.

"NO!! SHUT UP! GO AWAY AND DIE!!!"

Nightmare would then blast two streams of fire towards JaK and Necatti, one of the blasts would his the unprotected brother and send him flying across the graveyard with third degree burns on his right shoulder. Meanwhile, the other jet of fire would come streaming towards the reaper.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 pm

In an instant Necati’s arm whipped across his body as an orb of pure dark energy rapped itself around him. The flames crashed into it with a roar as they broke curling around the shield like water upon a rock. Necati’s anger was continuing to grow he had not brought allies with him so as to make the fight more challenging. The last of the fire dispersed and Necati let his left arm return to his side as the dark shield returned to nothingness. The reaper shot forward in the blink of eye as he grabbed David by the scruff of the neck. In the blackness of the hood a bright silver glow could be seen as harsh words spoken in a forgotten language tumbled forth.

“Sartha nestorr nectorem!”

At that very instant black lines came forth creating a tangled web across David’s body. The lines burst forth with a bright purple light as they drew the darkness from the boy’s body, freeing his mind from Hollowman’s tricks and manipulation. At that same time pain ripped through his body as another piece of his soul was ripped from his body. It was the price he had to pay to invoke such dark magic. Necati grinded his teeth as the pain subsided quickly. Lowering David the reaper returned his gaze to Sage as with another burst of speed he shot towards him preparing the spell for a second use. His mind was beginning to wonder if this alliance was more trouble than it was worth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 am

As Nightmare dropped to his knees after the spell was cast on him, still wondering what had happened to him. Hollowman would see the Grimreaper get ready to turn to JaK now..

"Ruining my favourite hobby are we? Nekron Skarrzan thorzmos!"

As Necatti approached Sage, suddenly a large pmupkin would emerge from the ground cutting off his path. It was about the size of an igloo and within moments of arriving burst open, spewing out trolls and hobgoblins resembling the orc like figures from Lord Of The Rings.

"Just a couple of more minutes and ultimate power will be mine."

As the goblins burst from the pumpkin and leaped at Necatti with pointed staves and lances, he wouldn't even have to put a force field up. For the few closest to him would receive a fireball from Nightmare erupting into flames.He was steadily understanding what was going on and was pissed at Hollowman for screwing with his mind.

"Son of B*tch is gonna pay for making me do that to JaK!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 am

RELIGIO!

From above the fight, a voice could be heard. Infront of Nightmare, Necati, and Sage, several small white orbs hit random orcs in the back. Causing them to howl out in pain, the center of the chest of the orcs begin to burn into a circle. Burning a hole into their chest and removing their hearts, the white flames cause the orcs to drop on the ground dead.

Hollow, I'm not going to let you reach full strength. I'm going to rip your throat out for screaming in my ears last time we met.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am

A thunderous crash rang among the tombstones as Necati smashed into the pumpkin. Quickly steadying himself his eyes narrowed and locked on the orange orb that now stood before him. Readying his scythe he watched as all manner of beast, monster and horror appeared from within. Necati prepared himself for battle moving into a more favorable stance. However, the idea was for not. The moment the creatures appeared from the pumpkin they immediately burst into flame before reaching the Reaper. A scoff escaped him, perhaps his companions were worth the time to help after all. Bringing his scythe around in a powerful cut he cleaved the pumpkin in two halves as he shot through moving toward Sage. The plan as far as Necati figured would be to first use the dark powers he possessed to heal the wounds Sage had received at the hands of David and then free his mind as well. Time was running out and all Necati could hope for was that David could hold out long enough for the three to get a chance to mount an offensive. For he mused that if they could not defeat Hollowman before the eclipse there was a good chance that this world would fall to his apocalypse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am

Necati, what has happened here so far. OH NO, MY DOG'S DEAD!
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

Necati looked over at will his face a permanent scowl. It was pretty obvious what was going on but he would entertain the human, after all he would be needed before this was all over. His voice came out in a low hollow drone tinted with anger.

“Hollowman is drawing dark power from the eclipse and is bringing about the end of this world. His powers over the dark arts are growing as we speak and from what I sense we have but minutes before he will reach an unstoppable level. We must end him before that or all life will die.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am

I was asking for a damage report...

Drawing his wristblades to their full extents, Psychosis swoops down on a squad of orcs that were throwing axes at him, and slashes the blades across their throats and shoulders as he flies past each one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Nightmare would attack Hollowman, who used a spell to freeze him in an instant. But soon David just melted through it and continued to attempt an angry assault. Meanwhile, the orcs tried to reach the GrimReaper, but Psychosis kept them away; giving Necatti time to heal the third degree burns on Sage.

"UGH!! Get away from me MURDERER!!!"

JaK would reeve in pain as he grabbed his charred fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Psychosis makes quick work with the barbarian like creatures that Hollowman has created to fight the three heroes and Death.

Is this really all he can do? Wasn't he alot more epic a few weeks ago?

Psychosis continues to chant his spells to burn the monsters' hearts out and duel with them using his fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

As the moon aligned with the stars and the clock struck midnight, Hollowman's eyes would glow a bright red with a gleam in them and then fill with all black (pure evil) as a tribunal ring formed around him and caught on fire.

"You want to see epic child, the time has come upon us! Yarn'n Nor IndiquoR' Raeligh Vau'aughz Nemor'yek"

Suddenly the spot where the pumpkin was would be sucked itno the earth and the ground would split open. Instead, an armada of demons would rise out fot he ground straight out of hell. Many of them ignoring the group of Titans and flying out to the city, but some stayed to attack the ever chanting Hollowman. Armed with fangs sharper and more jagged than any animal, hoved hind legs, powerful hairy forearms and gargoyle like wings. The eclipse was upon them and Hollowman was now more powerful than any being on the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

.... Will someone hand me a phone? I need to call Bill Murray.

With the eclipse in place, Psychosis watches in a small bit of awe as the demons raise out of Hell.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Necati scowled in disgust as he held Jak down. The dark energy coursed through the boy’s body as the fingers slowly began to return to normal. Time was up and hour of the Hollowman had arrived. The fight had now taken a turn for the worse and Necati knew it. Standing quickly he turned and watched as the demons of hell broke loose upon the world. Necati knew each of the creatures by name for he had seen them many times in vastness of eternity. They would tilt the world toward the edge of destruction. The creatures knew no rest and would reduce the globe to nothing but ash under their rain. If they continued to move about uncheck for much longer the Reaper would have more work to deal with than he could manage. There was no time to waste he would not be able to hold back if he wanted to give them a chance at victory. Placing his scythe on his back Necati’s hands were blur and his speech was put unintelligible jibber as the language of the ancients shot out. The sky above darkened as the clouds began to swirl and lightning came forth lighting the sky. Necati’s cloak flapped around him as two large white wings came forth from his back and dark power radiated from his body in waves eating away at the ground beneath his feet. A large crack rang through the sky as the ground below the hero’s began to shake and bright silver lines came forth surrounding the group in a single glowing seal. Necati’s voice roared from the sky above.

“I have existed from the beginning of time. I was there before the world was created and will be there long after it falls. Death is the one constant throughout the universe it answers only to fate. It cannot be controlled, stalled or cheated. Fredrick on this day the bell shall toll and I will claim you!”

The Seal burst forth showering the group with a bright silver light that bathed the heroes with the ancient magic of the god’s giving them a bit of the ancient power the Reaper wielded. Necati’s mind then became overwhelmed with darkness and blood lust. Any sense of control was lost. As for the heroes’ Necati’s spell was actual a gift of his own power. The seal granted them a portion of all his knowledge, countless spells and lastly the magical power to use them. It would make it seem as if they themselves wielded death. However, this power came at a price like Necati’s, with each use of the power he lent to them a bit of their soul would be taken to compensate for it. A steep price it was but sacrifices had to be made. The spell would only last for as long as the Reaper stood, when he fell or the spell was canceled they would lose these gift and the darkness would overtake them knocking them out. Necati himself now shot forward with the powerful beat of his wings raising his scythe to attack the deamon’s that stood between him and the Hollowman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of The End!   The Beginning Of The End! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The End!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next