Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Vote_lcapSpar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Voting_barSpar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Vote_lcapSpar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Voting_barSpar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 am

Ever wondered what an assassin does when they get free time? Well, unsurprisingly, they fight. Kris had asked Quinn previously to spar with him, and that is why the snake like assassin found herself in the combat room of the HIVE base. The room was largely empty in it's default state, but there were no need for anything extravagant in a straight up sparring match. Quinn stood in the middle of the room waiting, doing a few stretches as she waited to loosen herself up a little. Quinn wasn't in her usual suit of armour, rather. A bland white tank top, black yoga pants and sneakers - she doesn't need armour to dish out a butt whoopin'. Would they be using weapons? or would it be fisticuffs? It didn't matter to Quinn. She would get to do what some of the other members may be jealous of, and that's slap Kris upside the head.

Last edited by Ama on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:27 am

Kristoff walked out of the shadows, "You made it! Great!" Kris was wearing a wife beater and athletic shorts. He was covered in scars not normally seen in his usual outfit, a grim reminder of the Revolution. He cracked his neck, "Weapons or no?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 am

"Whatever you want...". Quinn really didn't mind. She never relied on weapons, just herself; you can't take away the fangs of a snake. "So long as I get to hit you around a bit, I'm happy either way". Being able to freely hit Kris across the face, JEALOUS MUCH?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:46 am

Kris got in an unarmed position, "I've been relying on my sword too much, I need to brush up on my unarmed combat." Kris then ran at Quinn, going for a punch to the gut, which would only be a fake out to get her off balance as he went for a leg sweep. You know, getting back to the basics.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 pm

How is this fair? Quinn wasn't ready just yet, not so quickly after having it confirmed that weapons were off limits. Perhaps for the best really, Kris probably doesn't want Quinn messing up that face of his. "So, are you ready to star-". Although the attack caught Quinn unaware, she managed to avoid it. As the strike came in, the faint strike, Quinn avoided it by jumping back, rolling backwards onto her feet. From there she leapt towards Kris with a high kick, the kick aimed towards the face.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Kris fell backwards, getting into a hand stand position and trying to catch Quinn with a spring kick before twisting around and getting to his feet. He grinned and looked at Quinn, "Catch you off guard?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Quinn only narrowly avoided being caught with the spin kick as she jumped back. Her footing was a little off, nearly stumbling. But she regained her composure to stand tall. She'd blow out a breath, splitting the hair that hung down in front of her face away before responding. "Please... there is nothing you can do that'll surprise me,  Kris - part of growing up in a 'Boys Club'". The Guild always seemed to be a bit of a boys club just from looking at the male to female ratio. Point being, this wasn't the first and won't be the last time that she spars with a Guild trained member of the opposite sex. Darting forward, Quinn would strike fast towards the throat of Kris; her fingers locked tightly together with a throat thrust type of attack.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Kris pushed Quinn's throat jab out of the way, attempting to set her off balance, he would then aim a knee to her chest, "So, what do you think of the rest of the team? We good enough to take on anyone who wants a piece of us as soon as we decide to go public?" Kris had genuinely wondered this, it wasn't long now until they came out of the wood work, their recent assault on the Zydons proved that.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am

Quinn used both hands to block the knee strike, though it was more as though to soften the strike really. "It depends...". Quinn would say before taking a step back. "Not everyone is the most combat savvy". Looking at you, Pix. "...and we don't exactly function like the best team. But that'll come to us, maybe". Quinn now stepped towards Kris, simply looking to strike with a series of kicks with both her left and right feet- she was good with both.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:31 am

Nina heard voices in the training room and peeked in, smiling softly at her team mates as she pulled up a mat and sat down on it, watching the two as she crossed her legs, she would sit there quietly as she looked around 'hm..maybe I should work out a little more' she thought as she looked to her stomach 'I am starting to get a little flabby...maybe I should try doing a few sit-ups everyday' she then turned her attention back to her team mates, not wanting to interrupt their sparring.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 am

Kris dodged most of the kicks, but got caught with the last one and he fell on his back, he quickly got to his feet and ran at Quinn, charging with a jumping knee to her stomach, "That's what I thought, people like us know how to take orders, the others, I feel like they question the motives too much, we have to trust that TIB is protecting our best interests."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 am

As Kris came charging towards her with a high knee, Quinn would flip backwards and to her feet, avoiding any collision there. "Easier said than done". That was in reference to trusting Tiberius. Quinn's trust in him and the Guild had been severely shaken as of late, and really the only person Quinn trusted was herself. "...feel like joining in, Nina?". Quinn would call out, having spotted the Kitsune observing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 am

Nina chuckled when she was finally noticed "I'm more for sneaking around and avoiding conflict when i can but I may as well, I just won't be as good as you guys, I've seen a lot of Jackie Chan films though..." she said as she looked around "urm I'll just get changed into less restrictive stuff" she said as she hurried to her room and put on a pair of sweatpants and a plain t-shirt, compared to her restricting jeans and decorated shirt.

She hurried back down and ran up to them and jumped up, attempting to drop-kick Kris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)   Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar Treatment (Kris & Emmi)
Page 1 of 1