Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Vote_lcapThe Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Voting_barThe Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Vote_lcapThe Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Voting_barThe Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:55 am

Ancient Egyptian Desert

Where on earth was she? Jemmy covered her eyes with her bright red scarf, while trying to simultaneously view the horizon. It wasn't working. She sighed. At this rate, she would end up going back to the realm of Chaos before she could find her way back to Rome. That would take a long time, and would essentially bring an end to her 'play time.'

She took another blind teleport, finding herself, unsurprisingly, still in the desert. She looked down at her bright red scarf, her familiar. "It's not like you know where we are." The scarf did not reply.

Jemmy realized that she was standing in front of a small shelter. There was a town nearby, so it wasn't unimaginable that someone could live out here. Still, if they weren't living in the town itself, then this person must have been some sort of an outcast.

Jemmy entered the small, makeshift shelter. It was actually quite comfortable. After having sand blowing around her for so long, her elegant roman dress had been soiled. She looked like a commoner now. A commoner with foreign yellow hair and bright blue eyes.

Someone was sitting at a small table, enjoying a humble meal. "Great, I'm starved," Jemmy said. "I'll take all the food you have...please."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:04 am

The man sitting there, trying to enjoy his humble meal of some sort of paste on rice, was called Maximus. It hadn't crossed his mind to change it over the years, but his appearance had changed.

Who was this little girl to demand his food? Surely she was just some sort of beggar.

Deciding to humor her, he smiled. "Can I make a barter? Half of my food if you refill my water basin from the well outside."

He didn't seem to care a sandstorm was picking up outside as he watched her.

The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Ae_wil10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Jemmy frowned. "I'm not going back out there." She sat down across from Maximus, resting her legs. "It is wise to be kind to travelers. I'll change your offer a bit. You give me half your food, and I'll let you live." Jemmy's voice wasn't intimidating in tone. It actually sounded like she thought she was giving him a nice deal. She smiled sweetly.

Humans could be so silly sometimes. It was hard to judge how they would react to certain things. Jemmy decided to give this man a hint about what he was supposed to do. The dirt from her hair, face, and clothes disappeared in the blink of an eye. She was now completely clean, a strange thing indeed in these lands of wind and sand.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Maximus sighed. He'd hoped to get something out of giving up his food, but it didn't seem likely. He could always call on the Giant, but hell, that would be tedious. So he nodded and got another plate for the girl, putting half his serving onto it with his wooden fork.

"There, now eat up." He did notice the dirt disappear, but he could become a sixty foot tall feral man. Why would this be odd?

He sat back down, eating quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:59 am

The man gave Jemmy half of the food before sitting down to continue his quiet meal. Jemmy took a big bite, only to frown and spit it out. "This isn't very good," she complained. "Don't you have anything yummy?" She eyed him, the hunger in her eyes obvious. He may not taste too bad himself. She had indulged in human flesh before, and had taken a liking to it.

Still, she made no aggressive move. Instead, she lay down on the floor, resting her head on her hands, and stared up at the ceiling.

"I hope you have something sweet, something sugary. Or could it be you haven't heard the legends...of the sweet-toothed goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Maximus took the rest, if she wasn't going to have it. He then watched her childish milling about, whining about wanting something sweet. It annoyed him. But if she was what she made herself out to be, Maximus would only have so much of a chance.

"Well, actually, I do have something I might try just for you. A sweet molasses, it's heating right now."

He gestured to a pot over the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:27 am

Jemmy grinned as Maximus pointed to the molasses. "Now that's being prepared." She sat up and scooted herself along the floor over to the pot of sweet sugary goodness. "If you don't have any sugar on you, the sweet-toothed goddess will eat you instead. But I guess I don't need to tell you that." Jemmy reached a hand inside the pot and pulled out sticky fingers of molasses. It was burning hot, and was probably burning her skin quite badly. Jemmy didn't seem to mind, however. She simply licked the treat from her fingers, pure delight on her face.

"So, I'm Shivering Jemmy. Do you have a name? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Maximus leaned back in his chair, watching the odd little girl with a look of pure curiosity on his face. She was an odd person, if she was able to eat burning hot molasses without hurting herself...he could too, but he knew why he could. What was she if she could do it?

"My name is Maximus. Former Roman Legionnaire."

He smiled, thinking himself rather important, and was obviously still loyal to his home country, even after two hundred years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 pm

"Rome, huh? You don't say. What are the odds?" She took a bite of the molasses, accidentally sinking her teeth into her own hand. "Ouch!" It didn't actually hurt, but how else were you supposed to react when you bit your own hand?

"I was just there a little while ago, and I'll be back there soon again. I made a deal with the...emperor? King? Big important guy. There's somebody in this country, Egypt, who he wants me to kill." Jemmy flashed a dastardly smile. "Don't worry, it isn't you. It's the queen. Once I find her...oh wait, I already found her. It didn't all go according to plan, but I guess she's dead now. Rome thinks they're going to control the world." Jemmy's smile turned evil again, and this time it stayed. "But what's the fun in that?"

Jemmy looked around the small, makeshift home. "So, is there a Mrs. Maximus? It seems like you'd get really lonely out here. I've seen a bunch of attractive ladies in this country. You could even buy one." Jemmy's eyes narrowed. She licked the remaining molasses off her hands in one astonishingly quick motion and set her elbows on her knees. "There are slaves in this country, you know. What do you think about slavery?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Maximus shrugged, he didn't find it that odd for Romans to be in Egypt. He noticed her bite into her hand, but after seeing her take burning hot molasses in her hand, he knew it didn't actually hurt.

He listened to her for a while. Rome, rule the world? Well, yes, Rome was the greatest Empire to exist! They surely could do it. And it would be very fun. But he kept these thoughts to himself, as she kept on talking. He went to go get a cup of water, then sat down again.

Maximus spat out his water at the mention of a Mrs. Maximus. "N-no, there is no Mrs. Maximus, no..." he muttered a bit, wiping water off of his hands. He became more solemn at the mention of slavery.

"Well....it isn't a good thing...But I doubt I could stop it myself. My mentality is that I won't fight it, but I will never approve of it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:20 pm

"Well boo hoo. I'm sure those slave traders will just be heartbroken to see you frown in their general direction. What if the roles were reversed? What if you were a slave, and somebody else told you they would not do anything to help you, simply because they doubted that they could end all slavery in the world? I assure you, you would not understand. Being helpless is a sin, and so is doing nothing." Jemmy shook her head. "No wonder there is no Mrs. Maximus. You're just a coward, hiding yourself out here in the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Maximus twitched slightly as he listened to her talk. He felt a little angry at that. It wasn't that he couldn't help; the problem was that he was afraid he'd lose control if he tried. But he couldn't manage to articulate that at the moment. He just sipped his water for a few minutes, fuming.

"Do you know why I hide? Do you know what I am?"

He said it somewhat quietly, but the tone of anger was on the fringes of his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Jemmy raised her eyebrows. 'What' he was?' Had the human done something to become branded with a name? Perhaps he was a murderer, or a thief. Humans found so many ways to become exiled from civilization, it was hard to keep up with at times. Whatever he 'was,' Maximus seemed to regret it.

Jemmy shrugged. "Of course I know what you are. As long as you just sit out here by yourself, you are nothing, Maximus. But if you get out there and do something, something that will change the lives of everyone around you forever, then you will finally start to exist. Get out of the stasis, Maximus, or else I'll have to push you." She smiled. "I don't care what you become, whether you act with greed of selflessness, but you have to do something. You can't just sit here. That is the one choice that I won't let you make."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Maximus glared at her for a few long, tense moments, before exhaling a heavy sigh and taking his seat once again. It maddened him that she was right, but he knew he did have to do something. Subconsciously he knew that's why he had been drawn to a country like this in the first place. But, the fear of his own ability kept him locked in place.

Maybe it would be better to strike out at the institution of slavery. He doubted he could stop it entirely, but he could try, right? He looked to Jemmy, finally giving her a nod.

"Alright...I understand. I'll do something about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Jemmy leaned back with her arms behind her head. "I'm glad to hear that, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do. Of course, you can't wait to see either. I'll give you 24 hours to give me a good show. If you disappoint..." Jemmy's eyes burned a furious orange. "I'll destroy that nearby city. Then maybe I'll destroy Rome. Who knows what I might do? I might even kill you."

Jemmy stood up and walked around the room, anxiously. "But I don't want to kill you, not after you've been so kind to me. So I'll give you an extra gift. If you wish, I can get you into town a lot faster than you could get yourself there. It's entirely up to you, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)   The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Runaway (Alpha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next