Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Just a normal day (Dar) Vote_lcapJust a normal day (Dar) Voting_barJust a normal day (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Just a normal day (Dar) Vote_lcapJust a normal day (Dar) Voting_barJust a normal day (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just a normal day (Dar)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just a normal day (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:24 am

Maxine Yawns finally getting home after a long night of hunting down and killing people. She pulls off her helmet mask and unzips her costume putting the large amount of money she earned in the usual spit. she climbs out of her costume tossing the thick thing to the ground before flopping in bed falling asleep.

In the afternoon she woke up normal time and did her usual thing. She showered, went through her kill list and tutored her little sister. She then goes to her room and looked through the job list she got getting back into her costume and left the apartment through the window. She jumped roof tops all the way to mid town looking around stopping her sights at a large and tall building. 'Shouldn't be too hard to get the plans from there.' she thought as she stood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:19 pm

"I must apologize for this," a voice said from behind Maxine. Leejay Lefray had been watching her, but had remained unseen. He couldn't turn invisible like the Covert, but he was very skilled at remaining hidden from people while observing them.

But that didn't mean he liked it.

"I have nothing personal against you. I am simply following orders." Lefray had been sitting on top of a nearby building, but now he jumped over to the same one Maxine was on and walked closer to her, slowly and non-threatening. He was wearing leather armor and boots. His hands were not covered by gloves, so the glowing symbol of the Zydon race was visible. He studied Maxine with his pupil-less silver eyes. "I have a message for you. Before I tell you, though, I want to know something. You hide the fact that you're a woman. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Maxine looked to the voice as she heard it she didn't act violently or anything since he didn't either. It would be rash and uncalled for to randomly attacking some guy when he is being polite and non hostile... even if his race was trying to kill hers. She listened to him carefully and thought.

"I take it you have been watching me for some time now so trying to deny who I am is pointless but I still don't like the idea of being watched... I hide my gender for hiding who I am. If you saw a boy and wanted to track him down would you go searching for a girl or a boy? if I hide my voice looks and gender there's no obvious signs of who I am. And I need to hide who I am to make my job easier so I can get money and provide for my little sister and I and so no social workers come looking in Jump for us."

She spoke in a kind respectful tone "Now what business do you have with me I have never laid a hand on nor plan to mess with your people since that would be stupid you know me verses your race so what business do you have with me?" She really hoped this was a you're a strong human so you pose a threat thus I must kill you thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 am

This human wanted to keep her identity a secret? It seemed that she had done things that she wasn't proud of, things that would get her in trouble. For this reason, she had performed these tasks under a disguise, so that nobody would suspect it was her. It was a smart idea, Lefray had to admit, but still shameful. Among the Black Wing monks of the Zydon, taking responsibility for one's actions was very important, even if it meant punishment. The only reason Lefray was alive today was because he had confessed his crimes publicly and had readily, though not happily, accepted the consequences.

"I see. Thank you." He bowed slightly, feeling that he now understood humans a little better.

Maxine asked what had earned her the attention of the Zydon, claiming that she hadn't harmed a single one of them. As far as Lefray knew, that was true. But that wasn't the issue here, unfortunately. "Your hands are indeed clean, as far as I know. However, the conflict between our peoples is quite complicated. The intention of the Zydon is to entirely wipe out the human race. This applies to you. Again, I am sorry to be delivering such a message. In time, we will have to kill you, and when you are cornered, you will fight back. It has been deemed preferable to kill you now, to save trouble down the line. Right now, you are alone, making you an easy target."

Lefray took a combat stance, but did not attack just yet. Instead, he channeled the flow of ki around him into his body. Now he had a small pool of ki energy to use on one of his techniques. As far as Lefray was concerned, the fight had already begun. "I have been sent as your executioner."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 am

She bowed back to him trying to be respectful, even though she wouldn't really point it out the only reason she really hid her identity wasn't out of shame or to hide what shes done. She accepted what she's done and does not really feeling bad knowing each thing was either done and over with or needed. She only hid who she was so that someone back in Star City wouldn't recognize her and hunt her and her sister down. She didn't want to lose her sister again that was the only reason she hid who she was for her own sisters safety and the fear of losing her.

She listened to him carefully and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them looking to him still holding a kind and respectful tone. "Your fighting for your people to merely complete a needed task and mission, I respect that having done the same in the past. There are no need for apologies you merely are just caring out a mission for your people and I assure you no matter what happens next I won't be childish and hold this against you."

She got into a fighting pose. "I have no idea why your race believes my entire race deserves to die even though none of us are truly the same as the last but do what you must and I shall do the same. I know I will die one day but I can't die now when I have someone to fight for and look after. I'm not sure how strong you are but normally I'm no easy target... and I never have worked in teams..." Unlike most the fact Maxine was always self reliant in fights meaned that fighting alone never made her weaker since it changed no conditions for her. She watched him closely waiting to see if he would take the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Maxine was taking this whole 'you're going to die thing' astonishingly well. That would make this task easier. Lefray had not mentioned to his opponent that this mission was also a test, not of his physical abilities, but of his obedience. The Zydon leadership wanted to see if he would obey their every order, in spite of his personal feelings. He was a monk of the Black Wing, a group that was considered outsiders. He was also considered a rogue within that organization, leading many to feel Lefray was unpredictable. Lefray would prove them wrong. He would complete his mission, as he would all his missions, and survive to the end.

The woman took a combat stance, but allowed Lefray to make the first move. The Black Wing Monk ran forward and opened the fight with a combo of kicks: front, roundhouse, and rear. All were aimed at his opponent's chest, and carried the force to shatter a rib. It was apparent that his skill in martial arts far surpassed her own, so Lefray was confident most of his attacks would be hitting their marks. However, she had other abilities that would certainly be difficult to deal with, even for a master of martial arts.

She had said that she had no idea why the Zydon were erasing the human race. Lefray believed her. The girl was, in his mind, innocent of all crimes against the Zydon. Unfortunately, the leadership had decided that humans were too dangerous to leave any alive. Even a well-intentioned space traveling human could cause another crisis. Lefray decided to spare Maxine this information. It was better that she die thinking herself pure and innocent than a member of a monstrous race.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:41 pm

He jumped back his first kick nearly reaching her but the round house one hit her breaking one of her ribs making her gasp a little in pain. She tries to ignore the pain as she quickly moved off to the side attempting to kick his leg with her shin popping out all her leg blades at the last moment attempting to get a surprise slash in. She wasn't going to die with out a fight.

She wondered though what the humans did to anger his race to the point of wanting too kill the entire human race. She also couldn't stop thinking about how great of a fighter this guy was. Coming from a race with abnormal powers and abilities and he still decided to master unarmed fighting? She was highly impressed by this, and the guy was actually good at it like a lot. Like that combo it was done so fluently and gracefully it was like watching an artist paint a portrait.

She tried to focus it was no time to admire someones clearly highly trained skills, especially when they were being preformed on her and actually broke her rib. She narrowed her eyes, he broke her rib with one kick. He was very strong and clearly she'd have to do more blocks and dodges than usual if she wanted minimal broken bones. She also concluded that with his skill level as high as it was and being much higher than hers she'd have to rely on surprise attacks or even hiding and doing a sneak attack on him. It wasn't the most noble way to fight but she didn't care in the slightest, this was life and death and this was the only plan she had on not dieing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 am

Lefray felt Maxine's rib crunch against his foot. At this rate, his next attack, the back kick, would probably end the fight. Lefray swiveled on his left foot and brought his right foot up behind him, aiming for Maxine's chest. She wasn't trying to avoid the attack, probably due to the pain she was already going through. Lefray didn't have enough time to feel sorry for her.

Maxine's leg came up, and their shins met. A blade came shooting out of Maxine's leg and stabbed Lefray. The monk was surprised. He knew she could create blades from her body, but hadn't known how she would use the ability in battle. He retracted his kick and jumped away from the woman. His leg was bleeding onto the rooftop, and soon it would be affecting his combat potential. Her trick attack had been quite effective.

It was worth it, though. Now both of the combatants were injured, but Lefray had tricks of his own. Keeping his distance from Maxine, Lefray focused the ki energy he had collected and used one of his special techniques: he healed himself.

Within two seconds, Lefray's leg wound healed completely, without even leaving a scar. The power of ki was great indeed. It would give Lefray this victory, or so he hoped. Now Maxine was the only one injured, and she had already revealed one of her tricks. Lefray would not fall for that same trick again.

It would be easier on Maxine if she would give up, but no self-respecting warrior would just give up. Besides, it wasn't like she had no chance of winning. Lefray did feel that he had the advantage, but he was fighting at his best and taking no chances.

Speaking of...having expended his ki, it would be wise to collect some more for another technique. He didn't have the time to collect any ki at the moment. If he could distract Maxine, however, he might be able to replenish his ki energy right in front of her.

"You care for your sister. I have not been ordered to kill her. If you happen to lose this fight, I could attempt to save her, if you want. I can offer no guarantee, but there must be a chance for one so young to survive. She would be exiled under strict rules, but believe me, that is a better option than death."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 am

This was bad Maxine thought she actually stood a chance before but it seemed like with each passing moment her chances of winning was shrinking more and more. She had felt a bit relived when he was injured by her surprise attack finally she had leverage on the guy but all of that was crushed when he was instantly ore seemingly instantly was healed. She hated fighting healers.

She didn't hate healers she just hated the fact that with healers most of the time all her attacks were just put to waste by them healing like this one and she lost leverage because now they knew more on how she fought allowing them to know how to counter next time. She listened to his offer partly paying attention the other part focused on the thought of how she was wishing her bones healed as fast as her flesh since shed be perfectly fine like he was now if they did.

"I would appreciate that thank you, I care more about her than myself." she said charging at him trying to push off the thoughts of pain from her rib. She had to keep fighting even if she wanted to just run and leave right now. if they found her once they would again and next time they might target her sister first and she didn't want to take that chance no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Maxine accepted his offer. If she happened to die in this fight, then she would at least have the assurance that Lefray would do everything he could to keep her sister alive. It wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to try.

Maxine was far from beaten, though. She came running at Lefray, leaving him little time to collect more ki energy. As she approached, Lefray prepared for a high kick. "Head strike."

But this kick was only a fake. He started the motion, and then suddenly dropped down low to strike out with a trip kick. Considering how fast Maxine was running, a resulting trip might be enough to send her flying off the building's rooftop. It was a long way down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Maxine watched him carefully as she ran at him and leaned back airing to dodge his head strike but was surprised at the trip kick. She flew forward flipping hitting her head hard on the side of the building and fell fast. She was in a daze from the hit to the head but managed to come out of it fast enough to stab the side of the wall with her fist slowing her fall down and she swung into an open window quickly slilently landing with a stumble and took to the shadows for cover.

She breathed heavy through her nose sitting down in the shadows removing her helmet feeling the back of her head to make sure she wasnt bleeding and thankfully from the helmet she was fine. She Put her helmet back on turning on its night vision to see in the dark room just in case the guy followed her. this guy was good.... too good. There wasnt a very high chance of her winning let alone surviving against him.

She didnt want to just give up in this one particular fight not really able to hide or run from his people but if she stayed and fought there would be a better chance of dying. She had to run from this one she concluded but decided to stay low for now waiting a bit to make sure he wasn't going to randomly show up and attack her as she left.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:50 am

The trip attacked worked out better than expected. Not only did it send Maxine flying over the edge of the building, she actually hit her head before the fall. Lefray slowly walked to the rooftop's edge. A fall from this height should be enough to kill his opponent. He peered over the edge, but saw no corpse on the street below.

He did, however, see several open windows. It was a beautiful day, and it was only natural for most of the windows to be open to let in the fresh air. But that wasn't all they had let in. Lefray sighed. He had no idea which window she had gone in. By the time he found the right room, she would probably already be gone.

Lefray still had to carry out his mission, but he had lost sight of his target. He still had an ace up his sleeve, but he really didn't want to use it.

"Don't make me do this," Lefray yelled down towards the windows, leaning slightly over the ledge. "I can only protect your sister if you die. If I can't find you, then she's my only lead." Lefray punched his hand into the brick, bruising his knuckles a bit. He hated to have to do this. "I'll meet you there, at the apartment. I can wait a few minutes, but if you don't show up, I'll have to kill her."

After taking a moment to gather some ki energy, Lefray took a running jump to the next rooftop. He could be at Maxine's apartment in just a few minutes, where the girl's younger sister waited. Lefray wouldn't attack her right away, but if Maxine didn't show up, he would have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 am

Just when Maxine thought she was in the clear sighing in relief her eyes went wide no anything but her. The price was set and she didn't like either result of her not going and if she did. Maxine quickly lept out the window stabing the wall slowing her fall as she ran to her bike calling her sister through her helmet thinking over and over. 'Please be awake Please pick up!'

She drove down the rode as fast as she could calling as many times as she needed too until her sister picked up. "GET OUT OF THE APARTMENT NOW!" she shouted when she heard her sister pick up saying a tired hello. She heard the thud of the phone being dropped as the girl ran out of the apartments door her teddy bear in one hand she didn't even take the time to put on shoes or socks.

Maxine neared the apartment as her little sister saw the boy heading right to the apartment. She panted knowing he'd see her if she left now so she ran back up the stairs trying to find somewhere to hide knocking on many doors so maybe she could hide inside someone elses apartment also trying the door nobs. Maxine skid to a stop on her bike leaping off chasing the boy down on foot as they got to the building the apartment was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 am

Lefray did not tire as he ran into the doors of the apartment. With the head start he had gotten, he had arrived a little before Maxine. There was no way for the little sister to escape.

But then Lefray ran down the wrong hallway.

He didn't live here, so it was bound to happen. He was used to the monastery, and he certainly didn't read these strange earth languages. Realizing he had gone the wrong way, Lefray turned around to see Maxine enter the building behind him. She looked quite frazzled, which was to be expected. Lefray, however, was breathing slowly and steadily.

He had found his primary target again. For the moment, there was no need to search for the sister.

Lefray walked towards Maxine. He knew that he would probably get cut if he attacked her, but that was a necessary sacrifice. He could heal afterwards, and he refused to be afraid of a little pain. Suddenly, Lefray would burst into a sprint, closing the gap between them quickly. He jumped, aiming a precise kick for her neck. She could sprout blades from many places, but her neck was probably not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 am

Maxine narrowed her eyes at him as he ran at her and thought 'Wrong move...' as he went to kick her neck. She leaned forward quickly and a little angling her shoulder just right and if it worked her blade now would be stuck into his leg before it could touch her. She then would attempt to stab him right in the back with the blade on top of her hand. "I know it was for the sake of the mission.... but you reeeeeeally shouldn't have threatened my sister....." She said in a cold voice.

Someone finally opened their door and the sister skid to a stop running back to the door having ran off further. She begged him to hid her inside and he agreed and she rushed in and he shut and locked his door so whoever or what ever was chasing the little girl would get into his home as easily and kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day (Dar)   Just a normal day (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day (Dar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next