Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Vote_lcapJust a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Voting_barJust a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Vote_lcapJust a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Voting_barJust a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)   Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Caroline sits in the middle of 4th period science class. Her arm lays on the table with the hand up into the air and her head on her hand laying down. Caroline uses her powers to look around in the halls and rooms that should be empty to try and make class less boring. "Making out, guy cheating on test, boring, boring, Whoa didn't need to see that anymore than they need to get a room not in school to do that..." she thinks... man class was boring today and it wasn't even halfway over too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)   Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)   Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)   Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day in the life of retirement....(open)
Page 1 of 1