Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Normal Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Normal Day Vote_lcapThe Normal Day Voting_barThe Normal Day Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Normal Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Normal Day Empty
PostSubject: The Normal Day   The Normal Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 am

Bow walks up to Kris early in the morning with popcorn and soda. "Hayy Sweetie... Hope you don't have anything planned for today... I have something that will take all your time." She smiled softly and stood next to Kris who was sitting in front of his computer. He swung to face her with a slightly puzzled look on his face.

"Bow... You know my work can call at any ti-"

"Nope. Took care of it."

"You can't do that..."

"Don't care." She smirked and grabbed his hand, leading him to the tree where they first told each other they liked the other. He asked a few times where they were going, but Bow simply said somewhere. Over the rainbow. Way up high.

Once they got there, Kris saw the fedora she had stole from him on New Year's on the jacket he had laid out the time before. "Bow... What is this?"

Bow smiled proudly at the thought she had taken to prepare today. "I'm going to show you a full day of what you've always dreamed of. A normal life!"

Kris looked at her incredulous. He thought back to the night where she had shown him scenes, but to show an entire day. He was a bit doubtful it could be done, but the look on her face made him laugh. He sat down on the blanket and patted the seat next to him telling her to join him. Bow gladly took her spot next to him in the chilly morning air. His arms wrapped around her waist and she placed her head on his shoulder. As much as he didn't want to show it, he was super excited about this, wondering what exactly she would show him, but before he even got the chance to ask, the day began...

THE PERFECTLY NORMAL DAY:

Bow started the day how all normal week days began...

"KRISTOFF AND ALEX!! IT IS 6:45!! YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN 15 MINUTES!!" Veronika yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Alex was up and dressed while Kris was still slinking out of bed. "Mom... Chill, we do this everyday..." As he said this he walked down the stairs with only 5 minutes left. He had picked out a normal attire of a white Tee with "Rise Against" on the front in black, black skinny jeans, and a black fedora accented with red to match his red vans. Alex was dressed in something normal for any teenage boy along with his staple bowler hat. "You look funny as always!" Was Alex's comment when he saw Kris. "Well your face is funny looking so I wouldn't say much..." Was Kris's rebuttal. Their mother just shook her head as if this was a very common exchange in antagonizing.

Kris yawned and grabbed a pop tart on the way out the door. "See ya later mom!" And off he was for school. He carpooled with a buddy of his, Ben Tennyson. They were always moments before being late for first period crap class, Sociology. Today they ran through the door and everyone couldn't help but laugh as they panted.

"You guys need to work out more often!" Came a remark from the back of the class. Kris walked back to the voice with a big grin on his face, followed closely by Ben.

"Hey Babe, you know I'm in good condition." He smirked at Bow as he sat down next to her.

*giggle* "Yeah, I know..." She blushed a tad.

"You guys are gross. Get a room!" Ben joked. In the class was a wide variety of personalities including Bow, Kris, Ben, Liz, Nina, Shaun (Black Jack), Juliette (Capricious), Kunoichi, Mark and many others. The class was quick. Kris and Ben provided the comedy for the class and was balanced out with Bow and Mark's actual interest in the subject matter. Though even Bow had a sarcastic comment every now and again.

Bow's day skimmed past Second Period, where Kris had P.E. while Bow had Jazz Band. Third period was both of their English classes, but Bow had A.P. while Kris had Honors. Fourth period was a T.A. period for Kris where he did absolutely nothing and Bow had Art which she loved. Then was lunch.

They took turns bringing food to share and sat outside with all of their friends. Today Bow had brought sandwiches for the two of them along with apple slices, chips, and soda. Their favorite. Of course Bow got a snide remark about her belonging in the kitchen and she stuck her tongue out at the culprit. Kris wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in close protectively. "As long as she only makes me sandwiches." Bow blushed and turned around to kiss him on the cheek.

Fifth period they had Theatre together which was always a blast. Sixth period was Macro Economics for Bow and US Government for Kris. Seventh they had Chemistry together along with many others that in their real universe had powers, some good and others not so much, but that didn't matter here. Once school was over they walked hand in hand to the parking lot. "So, you're coming over today right?"

"Well, I have a ton of homewo-"

"Bow... You work too hard, just come over. Please?" He pulled her in close and looked her in the eyes, to which she blushed.

"O-okay... I'll be over in about two hours, 'kay?"

"Fine." He let her go and went to his car without another word. Bow sighed and got into her own car and drove home to do chores and the like.

Within those two hours, Kris and Alex argued, their mom told them to do chores, they did them lazily and then argued some more, but the whole time they went at it you could tell they really loved each other, and although Veronika got onto them for it, it was half hearted because she enjoyed seeing the two care so much about each other.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Was Kris as he ran down the stairs trying, and failing, to beat Alex to the door.

"Hello madam, may I help you?" Alex smirked as he answered the door.

"Why yes! Do you know where I can find the extremely attractive and talented Kristoff?"

"...Ewww..." With that Alex was replaced with Kris as he shoved him away.

"Buzz off." Kris gave her a quick kiss.

"I'll never understand that... Yuck."

*giggle* "You must still be too young..."

Veronika walked up then. "Oh! Bow, I wasn't expecting you today..."

"I'm sorry! Did Kris not tell you again?" Bow gave him a look he knew far too well. The "You-didn't-even-ask-your-mom-if-I-could-come-over!?"

Kris just shrugged.

"It's fine dear. You're always welcome here. Will you be staying for dinner?"

"Umm.. Well..."

"Of course she is, mom. She's staying the night." Kris smirked and pulled her in closely again.

Bow blushed like crazy. "He's just kidding!... Kris!" She elbowed him in the side playfully.

Kris and Veronika both laughed. "Yeah yeah yeah... Wanna play Xbox?" What he really meant was, "Wanna go to my room so we can get away from them?"

*giggle* "Sure Sweetie... Halo 4?"

"...That's still the only game you actually like isn't it..."

Bow smiled brightly. "Yup yup yup!" *giggle* Kris then lifted her up and carried her to his room.

"Have fun you two!"

They played for a while and every time Bow got close to killing or being killed she would scream at the T.V. Actually, she would scream at the T.V. for basically anything. "DIE DIE DIE!!" being her favorite choice of words. Kris would laugh at her and after a while he got bored and kissed her neck as she was yelling.

Bow was still trying to concentrate. *giggle* "I'm in the middle of killing people Kris!!" He kissed her shoulder. "STOP KRIS!!" He didn't. "Grrrrrrrrrr!!" He smirked and pushed her down looking into her eyes. She blinked. "You just made me lose..." She was blushing. They started making out and it was getting pretty intense when Alex busted through the door.

"Disgusting! By the way... Dinner's done... If you two love birds are done sucking face." He walked out with a shudder.

Bow and Kris sat up laughing and looked into each other's eyes. They kissed once more before walking down the stairs holding hands.

"Did you two have a good time?"

"Maybe too good..." *shudder*

*giggle* "Yes ma'am... There's still so much I learn on that... game..." *giggle*

"I think you're better than you think you are..."

"T-thanks..." *blush*

With that he pulled out a chair for her and sat down next to her. They enjoyed a lovely lasagna and shared in small talk that also included more arguing between the boys and a little girl talk between Bow and Veronika. After dinner Bow started to leave. "Thank you for letting me come over, Mrs. Veronika!"

"It's a pleasure to have you, Bow..."

"Do you really have to leave already? How about a movie?"

"No... I really need to do homework..."

"Fine." Kris started to walk up to his room. Bow followed him to the base of the stairs and out of the sight of the other two.

"Sorry Sweetie... I love you... I'll see you tomorrow!" He kissed her passionately. "I love you too... Talk to you later... Text me when you get home?" "Of course..." She smiled sweetly and with that she was off. They texted until Bow fell asleep and Kris soon after. They then started the same routine the next day.

Bow stopped the day once Kris fell asleep. "Okay... I'm tired..." She rested her eyes as Kris thought about it. Kris kissed her softly on the forehead. "Thank you..." Bow smiled and snuggled closer to him in response. They spent the rest of the evening there.
Back to top Go down

The Normal Day
Page 1 of 1