Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Vote_lcapTitans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Voting_barTitans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 pm

A small Zydon ship descended from the sky, landing on the island where Titan's Tower was located. Every alarm the Tower had was going crazy.
Within the safety of the Tower, the Titans were untouchable. However, staying inside their fortress would be a disgrace, and the Zydon strike team knew this. They called out the Titans, demanding a fight. The doors to Titan's Tower opened, and the young heroes of earth came out to kick the intruders off their island.

The two teams split up to meet their opponents. As it happened, Vira and Hotwire became opponents.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:30 am

Vira watched, painfully bored as the other Zydon engaged. She, instead of charging, merely waltzed towards the tower. All it's defenses would be for naught against Vira. Her unique talents afforded her the ability to ignore most weapons directed towards her and to tunnel through some of the most stubborn surfaces. That was her plan today.

Technically it wasn't what she was supposed to do, of course, but it was what she wanted to do and, to Vira, that was all that really mattered. Vira usually didn't even take orders. Her being on this sort of mission was nearly unheard of, unfortunately, her uncle had insisted upon her taking part in this small scale invasion. Maybe it was because of her soul crushing tendencies, maybe she had gone a bit to far and this was his way of appeasing other officers. Either way, it annoyed her. She could only follow orders to a certain point after all!

She would do her best to burrow into the tower and if she succeeded, tear all of its wiring, and mechanics apart. Her hand could wear away anything and even just a few leftover grains could be enough to ruin an entire machine.

"This all so stupid. I could get this done on my own and with twice the amount of blood spilled. I hope they give me a medal for putting up with crap like this." she said, nearing the towers front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 am

"I think me and my friends will be keeping our hemoglobin intact thank you very much." A voice said. Hotwire jumped off a rock and landed about 5 yards away. Snapping his fingers, three lasers energy from the tower and attempted to fire upon Varis.

Hotwire didn't know much about this newcomer. He hadn't seen her in the records. Fortunately the towers cameras were recording everything, so hotwire could make a file later. He needed to see what this girl could do. Hotwire's best offense was a good defense. Usually his attacks would hit due to him exploiting the persons own attacks. So he couldn't do much except wait for this girl to make a move.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Vira sighed as the lasers shot through her, leaving 3 holes that were quickly eradicated. Such weapons would have quite little effect on her. Even if they turned her sand to glass, little by little, she could just grind up the glass and return it to it's normal sand state. "If you're gonna try and stop me, at least have the courage to try to waste my time." she said before continuing forward and placing a single hand on the tower.

She then took a bracing breath and began pushing. It wasn't exactly easy to dig through, but she was making progress. She hoped that the armor wouldn't be too deep. She wanted to have this mission over quickly so she could go back to simply terrorizing the public. She usually only dealt with meta-humans when they directly defied her and/or stood in her way. "The name is Vira by the way, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 pm

So this girl seemed to be able to turn her body to sand. The readings however, told him the sand was not silicon based, so there was no chance for an electrostatic manipulation. The lasers didn’t seem to have an effect, but she was certainly doing a decent job sandblasting her way through the wall. He had to do something to stop her, but any attempts to fire on her would probably be dodged. It was like fighting a ghost. A ghost that was making a nasty pilot hole in their tower!

A density scan showed the sand would easily adhere to water, becoming very dense. “You want a hole in the tower? Fine. I won’t stop you.” He said sitting on a rock. It was true, he wouldn’t directly try to stop her. However, his powers were at work in the walls of the tower. He had begun to divert the tower plumbing. The room she was attempting to enter started to fill with water as she wore down the wall. She wouldn't know this of course. After the room was half filled, the room was sealed, pressure building up. Hotwire was keeping a good rate on it, calculations performed.

“Have a fun swim. Name’s Hotwire” He said. All at once, the wall would blow. Water blasting out all over Vira. Hotwire would then rush forward to see if this move had a good effect.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Finally, someone who had some sense, if only all humans could be so submissive. Of course if no one fought her she wouldn't have quite as much fun but she thought that it would easily be outbalanced by her satisfaction once all the humans were lying in the dirt, dead. That would be lovely! They would pay anyways though, so she supposed that this was for the best. She would just have to enjoy their suffering while it lasted.

"Thank you! Finally someone with common sense." she continued her burrowing. The sand ground away at steel and and cement more efficiently than any more could until Hotwire commented, "Swim? The water is over the-" she was quickly swept away by the water, launched dozens of feet, but still alive. She sat up grumpily, her body beginning to press the water out of itself, it would be a slow process though. "You're going to pay for that once I ruin your tower!" she yelled at him, stumbling to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Hotwire smiled as the girl was washed away. She began to stand up and push the water out of her. He took out a small disk that appeared to have a speaker. As he knew an explosion with heat would dry her out, he had another idea. A concussive ultrasonic detonator. The high power needed for the amplitude meant it would only go off the once before over-heating, but it was very practical when explosions just won't do the job.

But that wouldn't be enough. She would just reform and continue to dry out. If she could do that, hotwire would be back to square one, and he had already pulled his water trap. Fortunately, just as predicted, the water was still flowing a little into the room, and out onto the ground. This was causing a ceaseless large puddle in the are. Hotwire stepped into the middle of it, and help up his arm. All of a sudden, broken motor parts and electronics from the room flew to his arm. One of them was a pump with a hose clamp. As the girl got up, hotwire pointed his hand at her, now covered in blue metal. A small silvery twisting spout was at the end.

"I love this job." He said as the pump engaged. Water spewed out at a high pressure. At the same time... his computer would begin analyzing her sands molecular structure... looking for a way to neutralize her. A captive zydon would make a valuable information asset.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:22 am

Jerk. She had just gotten in that building. If she hadn't already been intent on hurting him, now she was. She merely watched as he assembled his machine, drying herself, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. That would, of course, be whenever she dried out. She could tell he didn't want that though. He was too smart to simply let her dry out. This would be a challenge. She was up for it, of course. She was not about to be bested by a dirty little human

"You'll eat those words." she said before diving out of the water stream's path. She might not have her powers, but she could still move! It took a bit of focus off her drying, but it wouldn't be long now, after all, she could only get so wet.

All Hotwire's scans would turn up is a small orb, the size of a marble. It was stationary, but also in the middle of the girl's chest. Getting to it would not be an easy task and there was no real sign of what it was, other than filled with psychic energy. It might also show that she was nearly dry and ready to strike at the first opening.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:02 am

(ooc:you ignored the sonic mine, but whatever.)

The water wasn't working, and she looked like she was almost ready to lash out at him by those scans. That orb seemed to be the best bet for stopping her. All he needed was a way to neutralize psychic energy. Unfortunately, there was nothing on hand to do that. Note for later. But here's where he had a realization. She lived off sand. If she was in the tower, she'd be out of her element... and in hotwires.

With that, hotwire put his hands up "So scared." he said before running back into the halls of the tower. Nothing to stop her from following him. Now this, clearly has massive trap written all over it.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:36 pm

(you never threw the sonic mine, you just took it out and as a note, it's not literally psychic energy, all her weaknesses are in her weaknesses section. I'll post tomorrow, probably)
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:21 am

((sorry for the delay, was sick the whole week, not much muse))

After her ran in, Vira made sure to dry herself off before even approaching the large hole she had made. She was sure he had something planned in there, something dangerous to her...good. She would be able to crush his plan and crush his spirit. she rushed towards the door she had made, leaping through.

Upon landing her body burst into a cloud of sand, making sure to keep herself spread out so that no water attacks could easily disable her. He was going to have to work harder than that. the cloud of sand would then steadily move across the room, shredding away all in its path
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:00 am

Hotwire ran down a couple hallways, letting himself into the cameras of the tower, he saw something unpredicted thus far. "Great. She can turn into a dust cloud. One that can sandblast through any container. It doesn't look like water will keep her down. It just slows her down. Hmmm." He said thinking out the floorplans of the tower in his head.

"I got it! But I'll have to get the equipment fast." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:12 am

Vira reformed and frowned. He was gone. He had run away! She had finally gotten into the tower and her enemy had left her to do whatever she wanted, unfortunately, she wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to do now that she didn't have a target. She stood there for a solid ten seconds before throwing some sand globs around the room, chewing holes into walls and wiring, before sighing. She couldn't bring this building down on her own, not with the time constraints she had.

She needed to deal a more concentrated blow, damage something that mattered. She wouldn't doubt that she was the only one who would make it into the tower. She had to make this worth it. Vira looked around the room. Nothing here was what she needed. What was the heart of this building?....two possibilities. She could find where the building got it's energy, or the main computer of the building.

She chose the computer, running into the hallways and doing her best to travel upwards, looking for some kind of server room or something similar. "come on, show me something I can break!" she yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Hotwire ran into a heavily armored room. This was the one of the towers shielded rooms. This room was designed to hold things that gave of high levels of radiation for testing. But it could be re-purposed to be heat and soundproof if need be. He left the door open as the parts flew in behind him. They began to assemble to make a very high tech looking miniature spire in the middle of the room. All the while tracking the girls progress on the video cameras. He had a couple more minutes before she got to where he was.

He took out a box about half his size from a sealed panel on the floor, and clicked it into a couple small grooves in the wall. Now to make the final touch. He walked outside to the hallway and waved his hand over the LCD display that gave the rooms name. It changed, to show the blue text "Reactor Room: Shielding in Place"

He then ran back into the room, and made sure Vira could see him through the small window. To her, it would look as though hotwire were fiddling furiously at the console, apparent fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Vira proceeded to mess up just about everything she possibly could. The entry room was ruined as were many of the hallways ad rooms coming off of it. It might have seemed like wanton destruction, probably because it mostly was, but it also let her keep track of where she had been. If the place was no longer in working order and had been sheered down past the wiring, she had gone through. If it still needed to be wrecked, sandblasted and ruined, she hadn't gone through, or hadn't gone through enough.

She was just about to ruin the living quarters when she saw something down a different hall. It was him! She was back on the trail. Vira ran down the hall way, speeding towards her soon to be victim. When she reached the door she thrust an arm forward, quickly drilling through the door with only a moments break in stride.

"You're dead!" She said flinging a volley of sand at him and then trying to back hand him with a wave of sand the nearly stretched the height of the room, leaving only a foot or two on each side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)   Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans VS Zydon (Vira and Hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next